Trump shafts the coal country Trumpbots.

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.
Another fucking tard fucker.

TheMoneyIllusion » Coal jobs were lost to automation, not trade
They were lost to the democrat war on coal....and now that's ended....we won!!!!

I think it's a pyrrhic victory. You guys are so lost in your "War on Coal" meme you fail to understand the reality of jobs here.
Yeah, there are no fucking jobs....we're working on that by ending your war on coal....

So, no compassion for all those jobs lost when the whale oil industry collapsed?

Automation? You have no idea what you're taking about. I'm from coal country. My grandfather was a coal miner and two of my cousins are mine engineers. Automation has NOTHING to do with it. Obama regulation is 100% to blame.

Do you also think they are stupid and didn't understand that Repeal Obamacare meant Repeal Obamacare?

It's no wonder the Democrats lost. The think Americans are so stupid they can't understand English.

They were lost to the democrat war on coal....and now that's ended....we won!!!!

I think it's a pyrrhic victory. You guys are so lost in your "War on Coal" meme you fail to understand the reality of jobs here.
Yeah, there are no fucking jobs....we're working on that by ending your war on coal....

So, no compassion for all those jobs lost when the whale oil industry collapsed?
Whale oil is fucking expensive..,but I'm not allowed to make it thanks to democrats.....

Gotta love the coal industry! Years ago, I bought a house in Pittsburgh, only to find out that nobody knows where the underground mined seams are, and that homeowners insurance policies excluded a sinkhole swallowing your house. You had to buy another insurance policy for that. And then, of course, there is the town on top of a coal seam that has been on fire for over 60 years....

Centralia, Pennsylvania - Wikipedia

:crybaby:

It looks like its the new technology of the future with your war on oil..

It's not "fake news". People are genuinely worried. They should have thought it through before voting for coal. jobs that are never going to come back beause of frigging automation.

Why not work on it by bringing in NEW jobs - educating our workforce, attracting new industries like tech, upgrading our infrastructure to help make our state more attractive. Oh wait. That's called reality. Instead let's stick our heads in the sand and "end the war on coal".

Why not work on it by bringing in NEW jobs - educating our workforce, attracting new industries like tech, upgrading our infrastructure to help make our state more attractive. Oh wait. That's called reality. Instead let's stick our heads in the sand and "end the war on coal".
Factories run on power....your pixi dust isn't real no matter what your fake news tells you.....

Whale oil is fucking expensive..,but I'm not allowed to make it thanks to democrats.....

Well, by god, you should put that on the republican platform in 2020!

So you really have no idea what happens day after day on the shop floor, do you? Yet you assume some pink-faced bureaucrat who's never worked in one either, knows what's best for that industry or any industry. That's the problem with you statists...you think you know, but you don't know beans about any of it.

Japan has it covered for now....they are beyond your fascist reach.....

So you really have no idea what happens day after day on the shop floor, do you? Yet you assume some pink-faced bureaucrat who's never worked in one either, knows what's best for that industry or any industry. That's the problem with you statists...you think you know, but you don't know beans about any of it.

Speaking of not knowing beans - do you think all the information originates from "pink faced bureaucrats"? Did they invent black lung?

War on oil?. Heck no! I was a republican for years, I own oil stocks! But coal is for losers. I doubt if Warren Buffett owns any.

Factories run on power....your pixi dust isn't real no matter what your fake news tells you.....

You must have choked on the Cheeto dust. I'll give you a few minutes to compose yourself.

Why are you so resistant to bringing in NEW jobs - educating our workforce, attracting new industries like tech, upgrading our infrastructure to help make our state more attractive?

Speaking of not knowing beans - do you think all the information originates from "pink faced bureaucrats"? Did they invent black lung?

Asked and answered. Try working in a coal mine for TEN MINUTES then get back to me....good miners are worth their weight in gold but of course you believe the EVIL COMPANY couldn't care less if they get sick and die. This ain't the 1930's anymore.

War on oil?. Heck no! I was a republican for years, I own oil stocks! But coal is for losers. I doubt if Warren Buffett owns any.
You missed out....:lol:

America runs on coal....

You must have choked on the Cheeto dust. I'll give you a few minutes to compose yourself.

Why are you so resistant to bringing in NEW jobs - educating our workforce, attracting new industries like tech, upgrading our infrastructure to help make our state more attractive?
So, you envision a future with no power? Do tell.....

Jobs are not coming back in coal, period. Natural gas is the present reason, but with the advent of grid scale batteries, and wind and solar that are far cheaper than coal, and do not have the externalities that coal does, coal is done. And, we, the taxpayer, get to pay for the god awful mess the coal companies have left us.

Japan has it covered for now....they are beyond your fascist reach.....

I say, go for it, Capt. Ahab! And while you are at it, change the Republican icon from an elephant to a great white whale!

Forum List

Back