Trump should not concede

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.

dude if he does not seek another term and biden gets in,america will never be america again and wil be a commie dictatership forver,what trump NEEDS to do is follow the advise of that general and declare martial law to have another election again but one thats fair. find people like us to monitor the votes and everything.

Our election system is designed to allow fraud...if we don't change that by going back to one day voting and going back to paper ballots only and making voter ID mandatory across the nation we may as well stop participating in it and wasting our time....
We can't even rely on our supreme court to fix the system so what else is left?....

Tell me you don't feel like you are living in communist China right now...

I doubt he'd do it. Where's the money in it, unless he plans on lining his pockets with donations? Now, that's something I believe he'd do.

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
thats not what its all about,,

just remember that going forward,,
while TDS caused 4 yrs of complaining about tweets, if biden gets in we will talk about policy and the fact our president is in the pocket of china,,,

Biden won. Trump lost. No do overs.
Time to move on and deal with it.

So you admit the election was rigged, and you want some other Democrat to step up in the Oval Office, rig the stock markets even worse and dictate the Centrally Planned Economy of the United States?

It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.

while TDS caused 4 yrs of complaining about tweets, if biden gets in we will talk about policy and the fact our president is in the pocket of china,,,

You have some serious BDS too.

The system that elected him is the same one that elected Biden.

so what youre saying is I'm right and all you have left is personal insults,,

Or......your feelings don't define the security of our elections.

I agree completely. Trump conceding would be the honorable, honest, mature, dignified, appropriate thing to do.

No reason for him to change now. It would be painfully phony.

And it would also be nice if he didn't soil Inauguration Day with his presence, too.

Just. Get. Out.
He's gonna payback every Democrat for impeaching him...

Our election system is designed to allow fraud...if we don't change that by going back to one day voting and going back to paper ballots only and making voter ID mandatory across the nation we may as well stop participating in it and wasting our time....
We can't even rely on our supreme court to fix the system so what else is left?....

Tell me you don't feel like you are living in communist China right now...

I suspect there will be lots of laws passed to prevent the bullshit that Trump has put the county through. Until now, we could depend on the president having at least some integrity, and respect for the country. Trump has shown we can't count on that any more.

yep yep and yep.

I’m saying you’re wrong and you’ll never realize it because of your BDS.

I’m saying you’re wrong and you’ll never realize it because of your BDS.
wrong about what???

Forum List

Back