Trump should not concede

If Trump tried to make a stand, would the left go to war to prevent election security. That would look pretty bad, especially if Trump agreed to resign after a secure election.
If Trump wants to save his ego, what he should ask for, is for congress to schedule a "polling election". Where states would hold a new election between Trump and Biden, just to see if Trump would get more votes. It would be a one day event, with in-person voting only to minimize the cost. Results to be announced soon after the polls close.

Under those conditions Trump would beat Biden by a mile.

But as I said, it would just be a poll, not an election.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
Really dumb post considering the chicanery that the GOP and Trump employed in this election.
1607821407902.png

If I were the libs, Id do this again in 2024. It worked great this time and no one stopped them.

You mean win the election?

Yeah, I'd do that again too.

No, they can just manufacture hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes just like they pulled off and no one will stop them. Id do it again if I were them.

What 'hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes'?

Remember, that shit didn't pan out.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Remember, Trump's case for voter fraud was such garbage, that is attorneys starkly refused to EVER claim in their legal arguments in court that fraud ever occurred. And the judges asked them if fraud was part of their argument.

They always said no it wasn't.

You've been played.

Notice how neither Obama, nor Clinton found it necessary to pardon any members of their Administrations, staffers or family on their way out the door.

You need a correction:

But Roger Clinton no longer has a criminal record. On Jan. 20, 2001, the day that Bill Clinton left office, Roger was pardoned by his half-brother.

Clinton was granted a controversial presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession in Arkansas

Trump is talking about pardoning people who haven't even been charged with a crime.

If Trump tried to make a stand, would the left go to war to prevent election security. That would look pretty bad, especially if Trump agreed to resign after a secure election.
If Trump wants to save his ego, what he should ask for, is for congress to schedule a "polling election". Where states would hold a new election between Trump and Biden, just to see if Trump would get more votes. It would be a one day event, with in-person voting only to minimize the cost. Results to be announced soon after the polls close.

There's no reason on planet earth to do that, and knowing there's no reason to do that nobody with a smidgen of intelligence would take part in it, and it would cost unnecessary money, PLUS it would set up a COVID transmitting station, so why the FUCK would we do that?

Stupidest idea EVER.

Besides ALL of which, even if we DID do that, regardless what the results were, it would mean --------- WHAT? "Save Rum's ego"?? MotherFUCK Rump's ego. Let him grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.

no one wants pussygrabber to concede and pretend he is somewhat normal, the guy is the gift that keeps on giving, what are comedians, all over the world, going to do without his craziness and buffoonery?

View attachment 428350
Well, you certainly provided ample proof of being liberal garbage.

Notice how neither Obama, nor Clinton found it necessary to pardon any members of their Administrations, staffers or family on their way out the door.

You need a correction:

But Roger Clinton no longer has a criminal record. On Jan. 20, 2001, the day that Bill Clinton left office, Roger was pardoned by his half-brother.

Clinton was granted a controversial presidential pardon for a 1985 cocaine possession in Arkansas

Trump is talking about pardoning people who haven't even been charged with a crime.
got a link to that???

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
It's not BDS because Biden isn't president yet. There's a lot of time before that happens. There is a scary virus out there and a power hungry descendant of slave owners that could end poor Joe's bid for the White House.

Trump should think twice about blanket pardons. As the USSC ruled, pardons are a declaration of guilt. And a persons acceptance of a pardon is a confirmation of that guilt.

There's no reason on planet earth to do that, and knowing there's no reason to do that nobody with a smidgen of intelligence would take part in it, and it would cost unnecessary money, PLUS it would set up a COVID transmitting station, so why the FUCK would we do that?

Stupidest idea EVER.

Besides ALL of which, even if we DID do that, regardless what the results were, it would mean --------- WHAT? "Save Rum's ego"?? MotherFUCK Rump's ego. Let him grow the fuck up.
I get it, unchecked power with your guys at the wheel. That would make it hard to look or act for integrity.

Stupidest idea EVER.

It would all be to stoke Trumps ego. Give him electoral bragging rights that mean absolutely nothing.

No different than offering a kid a lollipop to end a temper tantrum or a crying fit. They don't deserve it, but it's the fastest way to get them under control

Stupidest idea EVER.

It would all be to stoke Trumps ego. Give him electoral bragging rights that mean absolutely nothing.

No different than offering a kid a lollipop to end a temper tantrum or a crying fit. They don't deserve it, but it's the fastest way to get them under control

You had it right with the four-word phrase --- "they don't deserve it". Indeed they don't so why the fuck would we bend over backward to enable this bullshitious behaviour? Fuck him. With a pineapple.

Are you aware that Rump has literally NEVER reached an approval rating of 50% in his entire term? Are you aware that nobody else who occupied the WH in the modern era (polls going back to Harry Truman) failed to reach that mark, not even Gerald Ford?

Biden Derangement Syndrome.

It can strike so quickly.
its not BDS when we can talk about actual policy,,

unlike the TDS we have seen the last 4 yrs...
It’s BDS when you make up phony allegations of fraud because you’re brain can’t accept Trump lost the election.
It's not BDS because Biden isn't president yet. There's a lot of time before that happens. There is a scary virus out there and a power hungry descendant of slave owners that could end poor Joe's bid for the White House.
Or.....you're clinging to a new conspiracy to explain the failure of your old conspiracy.

You need a correction:

got a link to that???
Google it.

Of course Trump should not concede, and he won't.

Trump won this Election by a landslide!:clap:

The Rats are not going to be able to steal this Election!

Mark my words!:2up:

Trump should not concede

Forum List

Back