Trump should not concede

Yes, I get that you want your commie ratfuk Trump cult pals to know how devoted your are to the cause of Stalinism, but normal people don't like commies. It's not time yet to be open about being a member of Trump's red brigades.
Somethings just need repeating
:)-​

The Supreme Court denied the Texas AG's turd petition on standing. Exactly as I and dozens and dozens of others predicted.

How did we know it, but you didn't?
Texas cannot be plaintiff in a case against PA.
Trump needs citizens in PA to be the plaintiffs.
That's next.
The citizens of PA have to sue in state court. It has to go to the state supreme court before they can appeal to the federal circuit. By the time that case gets to the US supreme court they'll be in the 2024 primaries.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
The system that elected him is the same one that elected Biden.
Really?!
You actually believe that?

If only he had watched those shitty youtube videos you keep pushing that turned out to be completely useless.
The guy's spot on and you never watched them because they don't comply with your emotional disturbance.

Clearly. That's why he predicted Trump's unbroken record of failure.

Because he's got this all figure out.

Oh, wait.....
About 2 week ago he declared Biden would win; are you keeping up on a daily basis or an annual basis?

And I predicted that on November 7th. And correctly predicted the outcome of case after case. And correctly intepreted Trump's shit legal arguments. And told you *exactly* how the Texas turd petition was going to end up.

Down to the basis of dismissal.

You should have been listening to me.
I cannot have a discussion with you because it's obvious you only read the sites that make you happy and you don't keep up with events on a daily basis.
Become a responsible adult and get back to me in about a week or do.

My record is spot on. Why wouldn't you want to discuss this with me. I've been far more accurate, far more insightful, with a far better record, far earlier than anyone you've cited.

I even told you exactly WHY the Supreme Court was going to deny the Texas turd petition. That's like pointing to the seat in the upper deck you're going to hit your home run to.

The Supreme Court denied the Texas AG's turd petition on standing. Exactly as I and dozens and dozens of others predicted.

Texas cannot be plaintiff in a case against PA.
Trump needs citizens in PA to be the plaintiffs.
That's next.
The citizens of PA have to sue in state court. It has to go to the state supreme court before they can appeal to the federal circuit. By the time that case gets to the US supreme court they'll be in the 2024 primaries.

The issues have already been adjudicated in State court. And there were no violations found. The issues went to federal court. The federal courts found no violations.

And the Supreme Court has denied cert for PA state citizens who want to push the issue.

Its been thoroughly adjudicated.
It was simply a shit argument argued by awful attorneys hired by Trump. From Trump's organization, to presentation, to legal theory, to even how the cases were filed, its been a dipshit rodeo, from start to finish with his team.

This will go down as one of the most incompetent and incompetently argued election challenges in modern political history.

And never, ever forget.....that these hapless, conspiracy addled conservatives gobbled every last bit of this nonsense.

I think Trump should stand up for the Republic. He should demand a voting system that can be demonstrably fair. I do not think he should seek another term. I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise. Once the system is in place, he and Pence should recuse themselves and Americans should have another election with a proven system. If Biden and Harris win with an actual election process, so be it, that is the will of the people. From my perspective, if Trump does not do this, the Republic is over. There will be no need to vote because voting machines and vote counters can fix an election any way the ruling class desires. I'm thinking this is the last chance ordinary citizens have to have any say in how they are governed. If Trump does not act, voting is pointless, and ruling class will have absolute power.
The system that elected him is the same one that elected Biden.
Really?!
You actually believe that?

If only he had watched those shitty youtube videos you keep pushing that turned out to be completely useless.
The guy's spot on and you never watched them because they don't comply with your emotional disturbance.

Clearly. That's why he predicted Trump's unbroken record of failure.

Because he's got this all figure out.

Oh, wait.....
About 2 week ago he declared Biden would win; are you keeping up on a daily basis or an annual basis?

And I predicted that on November 7th. And correctly predicted the outcome of case after case. And correctly intepreted Trump's shit legal arguments. And told you *exactly* how the Texas turd petition was going to end up.

Down to the basis of dismissal.

You should have been listening to me.
I cannot have a discussion with you because it's obvious you only read the sites that make you happy and you don't keep up with events on a daily basis.

My record is spot on. Why wouldn't you want to discuss this with me. I've been far more accurate, far more insightful, with a far better record, far earlier than anyone you've cited.

I even told you exactly WHY the Supreme Court was going to deny the Texas turd petition. That's like pointing to the seat in the upper deck you're going to hit your home run to.
You record is based on your ideology, not facts, and I don't waste my time on ideology, whether Left or Right.
Just because you keep saying Trump will lose doesn't mean you understand how courts work.
I want to know the how the court thinks.
Spend a week or so visiting different news sites and then we can talk.
Your , "Trump is a doody head" is boring.

And yes, I don't waste time with RWers either.

He's kept up with all the court cases, where the evidence of fraud was introduced. And after almost 60 cases alleging fraud, not a single one of them has said "yes there is evidence of significant fraud"

I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise.

Very VERY simple way to do that.
  • Stop spreading all the FUCKING BULLSHIT about fake "fraud".
  • Fucking GROW A PAIR and admit you lost, as did "captured" John McCain, as did Romney, as did Kerry and Gore and H.W. and every defeated candidate before him with the exception of John Adams. FFS even Hillary Clinton did it and she doesn't even have a pair to grow so Rump was out-paired by a woman.
  • Refrain from installing lackeys at the post office to try to sabotage the system by cutting down votes.
  • Refrain from your desperate phone calls to governors and state legislators begging them to disregard their own state laws and the will of their own people just so Numero Uno can have yet another fake magazine cover to beat off with
  • Quit egging on extremists to intimidate the electorate brownshirt-style with "Stand by" bullshit
  • Quit exhorting more extremists to storm their state capitals and plan out abducting and executing the governor
  • MAN THE FUCK UP when they do that and denounce it.
That's a start.

And it will never happen since Rump is way WAY too much of a goddam WIMP to man up to it, as anyone who's watched him plop out all those pathetic whiny 3am tweets knows well.
I'm glad you believe your side when they are saying nothing is wrong. Now watch as nothing is done to safeguard election integrity in the next four years. Even if you believe the elections were as shiny as the freaking snow, it will be telling that the ruling class is fine with crap voting machines, unsupervised vote counting, and woeful voter Identification. Biden won't lift a finger to improve our elections, a person's only chance to have any input on how they are governed. How bad is it that the people who take our money can't be bothered with border or election security?

My "side"??

I don't have a "side". My "side" is the Constitution of the United States, the rule of law and the concept of consent by the governed. What would your "side" be?

Yea people think the SCOTUS ruled that Trumps case was bad on his merits. This is not true. They didn't even hear it. The facts have not been proven incorrect and all still stand as stated. He was just denied the chance to review his case.

Oh, we were quite clear that the piece of shit lawsuit from Texas was going to be thrown out on standing.

Here's my post on the matter the day after the turd petition as submitted by the Texas AG:

Its more theater for dipshits.

First, Texas doesn't have standing for the election laws in other states. This alone ends any viable legal challenge. But wait, there's more!

Second, the States in question have found no violations of their own election laws. The issues have been adjudicated. Killing the legal challenge again. But lets kick the dead horse, shall we?

That YOU didn't understand the standing issue until the SUpreme Court laid it out for you doesn't mean that anyone else was similarly limited. That shit was super obvious.

Um, Trumps legal team, which has a few decades more experience than you do, says the same thing I do.

You mean the same team that has lost case after case? The one contradicted by judge after judge?

Where did the SCOTUS say that the laws weren't changed illegally?

Where has any court said they were changed illegally?

Show me any court, federal or state, that has come to this conclusion. These issues were already adjudicated. The State courts found no such violations. And the federal courts that ruled on them ALSO found no such violations.

So who are you citing?
The source code is gone so that can't be proven.
At best, with the election as a whole, the democrats can argue that republicans didn't prove fraud, but they can in no way say that it did not occur, or that it wasn't likely. And we all know that they will never tighten election security. Never.

He's kept up with all the court cases, where the evidence of fraud was introduced. And after almost 60 cases alleging fraud, not a single one of them has said "yes there is evidence of significant fraud"
No, he hasn't.
I actually read everyone's posts.
When someone yells, "Yes! I was right! My side won!" and ridicules a video of a guy who looks like a Liberal explaining how the court works, I know I'm wasting my time.

Yea people think the SCOTUS ruled that Trumps case was bad on his merits. This is not true. They didn't even hear it. The facts have not been proven incorrect and all still stand as stated. He was just denied the chance to review his case.

Oh, we were quite clear that the piece of shit lawsuit from Texas was going to be thrown out on standing.

Here's my post on the matter the day after the turd petition as submitted by the Texas AG:

First, Texas doesn't have standing for the election laws in other states. This alone ends any viable legal challenge. But wait, there's more!

Second, the States in question have found no violations of their own election laws. The issues have been adjudicated. Killing the legal challenge again. But lets kick the dead horse, shall we?

That YOU didn't understand the standing issue until the SUpreme Court laid it out for you doesn't mean that anyone else was similarly limited. That shit was super obvious.

Um, Trumps legal team, which has a few decades more experience than you do, says the same thing I do.

You mean the same team that has lost case after case? The one contradicted by judge after judge?

Show me any court, federal or state, that has come to this conclusion. These issues were already adjudicated. The State courts found no such violations. And the federal courts that ruled on them ALSO found no such violations.

So who are you citing?
At best, with the election as a whole, the democrats can argue that republicans didn't prove fraud, but they can in no way say that it did not occur, or that it wasn't likely. And we all know that they will never tighten election security. Never.

"Disprove whatever I imagine" is the same hapless nonsense that Flat Earthers, Birthers and Truthers use.

There's no evidence to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Actually it wasn't just Texas that didn't have standing. The suit was joined by 17 or 18 other states, and by 106 republicans in congress.
Had any of them had standing, the case would not have been dismissed.

I think he should do something even more important. He needs to make it so all Americans can trust that voting is a real exercise.

• Fucking GROW A PAIR and admit you lost, as did "captured" John McCain, as did Romney, as did Kerry and Gore and H.W. and every defeated candidate before him with the exception of John Adams. FFS even Hillary Clinton did it and she doesn't even have a pair to grow so Rump was out-paired by a woman.
  • Refrain from installing lackeys at the post office to try to sabotage the system by cutting down votes.
  • Refrain from your desperate phone calls to governors and state legislators begging them to disregard their own state laws and the will of their own people just so Numero Uno can have yet another fake magazine cover to beat off with
  • Quit egging on extremists to intimidate the electorate brownshirt-style with "Stand by" bullshit
  • Quit exhorting more extremists to storm their state capitals and plan out abducting and executing the governor
That's a start.

And it will never happen since Rump is way WAY too much of a goddam WIMP to man up to it, as anyone who's watched him plop out all those pathetic whiny 3am tweets knows well.
I'm glad you believe your side when they are saying nothing is wrong. Now watch as nothing is done to safeguard election integrity in the next four years. Even if you believe the elections were as shiny as the freaking snow, it will be telling that the ruling class is fine with crap voting machines, unsupervised vote counting, and woeful voter Identification. Biden won't lift a finger to improve our elections, a person's only chance to have any input on how they are governed. How bad is it that the people who take our money can't be bothered with border or election security?

My "side"??

I don't have a "side". My "side" is the Constitution of the United States, the rule of law and the concept of consent by the governed. What would your "side" be?
My 'side' is the citizen who wants safeguards that elections are not being negated by corrupt life time politicians who don't care about the little people.

So who are you citing?

"Disprove whatever I imagine" is the same hapless nonsense that Flat Earthers, Birthers and Truthers use.

theres a lot of evidence,,,

Actually it wasn't just Texas that didn't have standing. The suit was joined by 17 or 18 other states, and by 106 republicans in congress.
Had any of them had standing, the case would not have been dismissed.

Texas should send the SCOTUS a swiss colony gift basket and a thank you note. If they're pseudo-legal horseshit had been affirmed, every state from California to New York would have dragged Texas to court every time they tried to redistrict or make changes to their election law.

Texas, or ANY state lacks standing in any elections but their own.

That's a start.

My "side"??

Most have a share in this...But your side is based on how much you can take from your fellow citizen and interfering on how fellow citizens live.

So who are you citing?

The Attorney General disagrees:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

There's a reason that Trump's attorneys NEVER made the legal argument in court that fraud had ever occurred.

You've been played, prog.

So who are you citing?

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

There's a reason that Trump's attorneys NEVER made the legal argument in court that fraud had ever occurred.

he didnt disagree,,,

That's a start.

My "side"??

Most have a share in this...But your side is based on how much you can take from your fellow citizen and interfering on how fellow citizens live.

Didn't you guys just try and disenfranchise like 20 million people to overturn an election you lost?

So who are you citing?

he didnt disagree,,,

Says you. Barr says this:

There's no evidence of a 'stolen election'. You've been had yet again, Prog. You're easy to trick because you seek out people to lie to you. Which explains why you keep citing OAN.

And explains why you're so consistently contradicted by everyone from the CISA, to the Georgia Voting Implementation Manager, to the Attorney General to the actual election results.

Forum List

Back