Trump should not run again in 2024

Our Vice President is sworn to protect the Constitution.
If she believes elections are tainted, say in Texas and Florida, she is obligated to overturn those Electoral Votes
Our Vice President can't mutter a sentence without making a fool of herself.
I have got to call the Democratic Club closest to West Point.

Ummm…”broad swath”….you mean like 74 million or so?
Republicans will never win the ficticious “popular vote”…..they will never be able to win the filth and foreigners in Loon York and Mexifornia.
Most of those 74 million would never vote for Trump again not after all this garbage.

Why bring Biden into this Thread?
Nice try, everyone knows that Trump rallies occur so often there has to be a reason and the reason is to reinforce the lies. Unlike truth, lies don't stand up to the test of time. That's why he repeats them all the time to his followers. Actually kind of boring. You'd think they catch on by now. I guess it's true, some people never learn.

Ummm…”broad swath”….you mean like 74 million or so?
Republicans will never win the ficticious “popular vote”…..they will never be able to win the filth and foreigners in Loon York and Mexifornia.
Then how did George Bush win the popular vote in 2004?

Democrats could win Texas in 2024 if Trump is the GOP nominee as well

Then how did George Bush win the popular vote in 2004?

Democrats could win Texas in 2024 if Trump is the GOP nominee as well
I think Texas has set itself up for Democrats to take control. Republicansare abusing their citizens left and right.

I think Texas has set itself up for Democrats to take control.
"Republicans are abusing protecting their citizens left and right."
Is that what you meant to say? You Leftists have lost all your shit...you forgot that the most fundamental responsibility for government to to provide public safety.
People actually vote on that shit....you didn't know that?

President Trump is still polling as if he actually did win the 2020 election. Why recommend he not run again?

"Republicans are abusing protecting their citizens left and right."
Is that what you meant to say? You Leftists have lost all your shit...you forgot that the most fundamental responsibility for government to to provide public safety.
People actually vote on that shit....you didn't know that?
No they're definitely abusing texans and they're going to pay the price for it..

How so?
Be specific.
Overstepping their authority and making women second class citizens. There are daily reports of how the new egregious abortion law is adversely affecting women. And this is only the tip of the iceberg, there are dozens or hundreds cases in the making and not being reported.

Forum List

Back