Trump should not run again in 2024

Not hardly. Hitler didn't try to bring about peace in the Middle East, but instead used the enemies of God's First Family to murder six million in Europe with plans with the Mayor of Jerusalem to murder the rest of God's first family when Hitler won WWII. Only Hitler didn't win WWII, he committed suicide.

The press refused to acknowledged that Trump was in the process of making the Middle East peaceful again through bargaining with benefits for both sides when they worked together. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton had other plans to beat up on President Trump, so she organized who knows what (well, we do know what) to push Biden's vote count up illegally and with no regard for the Constitutional law that prohibits people from voting more than once. This generation's "Hitler" wears a skirt and bosses people in the White House around using Omeurta as her cover.
Well that's no fun. :(

Could Trump be the Joker then?

Or Newman from Seinfeld???? ")

Not hardly. Hitler didn't try to bring about peace in the Middle East, but instead used the enemies of God's First Family to murder six million in Europe with plans with the Mayor of Jerusalem to murder the rest of God's first family when Hitler won WWII. Only Hitler didn't win WWII, he committed suicide.

The press refused to acknowledged that Trump was in the process of making the Middle East peaceful again through bargaining with benefits for both sides when they worked together. Unfortunately, Hillary Clinton had other plans to beat up on President Trump, so she organized who knows what (well, we do know what) to push Biden's vote count up illegally and with no regard for the Constitutional law that prohibits people from voting more than once. This generation's "Hitler" wears a skirt and bosses people in the White House around using Omeurta as her cover.
I find if disturbing add you can really believe these things about trump. If you bother to check the voting records you'd find out that the only dead people who voted and the only people who voted twice, voted for trump. Keep believing your lies. Biden actually gained more votes thanks to all of Trump's rechecks of the election. And neither side agreed with his solution for the Middle East, that's why it went nowhere.

Show me where we have a Federal Democracy, moron.
I said the US is a Democracy

A Republic is a form of Democracy
You VOTE for your representative ……Making it a Democracy

We often hear a question debated in person and online by Americans who care deeply about making sure our government works for the people: is the United States a democracy or a republic?

Here’s the answer: The United States is both a democracy and a republic.

Last edited:
What the US has, is a republican form of government based on Democratic principles.
We have a Democratic Republic.

Our state governments are representative democracies, our National/federal govt is a democratic constitutional republic....is what I was taught in school?

We have a Democratic Republic.

Our state governments are representative democracies, our National/federal govt is a democratic constitutional republic....is what I was taught in school?
No nation in the world operates as a pure Democracy

But if you elect your representatives, you are a Democracy

I said the US is a Democracy

A Republic is a form of Democracy
You VOTE for your representative ……Making it a Democracy

We often hear a question debated in person and online by Americans who care deeply about making sure our government works for the people: is the United States a democracy or a republic?

Here’s the answer: The United States is both a democracy and a republic.
The core of the issue is that “our” representatives do not represent US.

The man has too much baggage.....

Why relive the past 6 years?

Do you want Sharpton/Stone/BLM back?

In reality, there should be a third party running for president....both parties suck..
We are living at a time when there is our greatest threat to democracy - democrats. We should not let them abuse their power by purposely eliminating someone who they have a great fear will win the election and be president. If these kangaroo investigations are allowed to stand and accomplish their goal of influencing elections and suppressing the votes of tens of millions of people, our democracy will be over. This includes democrats colluding with the MSM to influence elections and suppress votes. And, I'm saying this as a person who doesn't particularly even like Trump but we need to get our democracy back because it is under attack.

Overstepping their authority and making women second class citizens. There are daily reports of how the new egregious abortion law is adversely affecting women. And this is only the tip of the iceberg, there are dozens or hundreds cases in the making and not being reported.
That is the STATE legislature's business and none of yours.

Why can't women who want abortions just travel to Oklahoma?

The man has too much baggage.....

Why relive the past 6 years?

Do you want Sharpton/Stone/BLM back?

In reality, there should be a third party running for president....both parties suck..
The Dims are the ones who keep bringing his name up as a candidate, nobody else....

Forum List

Back