Trump should not run again in 2024

Our Vice President is sworn to protect the Constitution.
If she believes elections are tainted, say in Texas and Florida, she is obligated to overturn those Electoral Votes
Why is that? You were not willing to give Vice President Pence that same right. On January 6, 2021, President Trump only tried to convince Pence that he didn't have to be just a rubber stamp.

Why is that? You were not willing to give Vice President Pence that same right. On January 6, 2021, President Trump only tried to convince Pence that he didn't have to be just a rubber stamp.

Trump says the Vice President has the power to overturn Electoral Votes if he believes the election is tainted

Do you think Kamala Harris may think the elections in Texas and Florida are tainted if Trump were to win?

Nice try, everyone knows that Trump rallies occur so often there has to be a reason and the reason is to reinforce the lies. Unlike truth, lies don't stand up to the test of time. That's why he repeats them all the time to his followers. Actually kind of boring. You'd think they catch on by now. I guess it's true, some people never learn.
President Trump is working to expose the lies that have been propagated by MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of the fake news propagators.

Omeurta means secrets to the death in some societies, chiefly criminal ones.

It's not that I refuse to answer. One of my very good friends is in the hospital fighting for his life. He has emphysema and caught pneumonia that caused him to cease breathing. I left here quickly when it was my turn to visit. I had to look up directions and drive 30 miles to the hospital facility he is at earlier. Also, I pray frequently for him and others, as my loving friends at church have prayed for me in times of illness.
Best wishes for you and your friend.

Trump says the Vice President has the power to overturn Electoral Votes if he believes the election is tainted

Do you think Kamala Harris may think the elections in Texas and Florida are tainted if Trump were to win?
That is what you stated in Post # 43. That is only part of the job of being vice-president. She might! Is it too much to ask for you to be consistent?

That is what you stated in Post # 43. That is only part of the job of being vice-president. She might! Is it too much to ask for you to be consistent?
Pence didn't believe trump's lie. Pence new the election was legitimate. And you did not want to corrupt that. He knew his obligation was to the people in the Constitution and not trump.

Pence didn't believe trump's lie. Pence new the election was legitimate. And you did not want to corrupt that. He knew his obligation was to the people in the Constitution and not trump.
I cannot read Pence's mind, but anyone willing to look at the evidence (all the judges involved would not and did not look at the evidence) would conclude that President Trump told the truth!

I cannot read Pence's mind, but anyone willing to look at the evidence (all the judges involved would not and did not look at the evidence) would conclude that President Trump told the truth!
Essentially you are saying everyone else in the country lied. Republicans and Democrats alike. The only one who told the truth was trump. The guy who is always been known as a prolific liar. I got some swamp plant for sale in Florida I'll sell it to the cheap if you're that big an idiot.

Essentially you are saying everyone else in the country lied. Republicans and Democrats alike. The only one who told the truth was trump. The guy who is always been known as a prolific liar. I got some swamp plant for sale in Florida I'll sell it to the cheap if you're that big an idiot.
No! I am not saying that everybody else is lying. A person who lies knows that he is not telling the truth. "The rest of the people" are mostly people who believe in a lie. What they say is not true but they believe that it is.

Omeurta means secrets to the death in some societies, chiefly criminal ones.

It's not that I refuse to answer. One of my very good friends is in the hospital fighting for his life. He has emphysema and caught pneumonia that caused him to cease breathing. I left here quickly when it was my turn to visit. I had to look up directions and drive 30 miles to the hospital facility he is at earlier. Also, I pray frequently for him and others, as my loving friends at church have prayed for me in times of illness.
First, you spelled it wrong.

The term is o'muerta. That is why I could not find it.

Second, are you a member of a Mexican drug cartel?

I am sorry to hear about your friend being sick.

The Trump fanatics are a party of lunatics who will literally believe anything their Orange Messiah says. As Trump said early on, he could go out and shoot somebody for no reason on 5th Avenue and they will defend him and still vote for him. He knows exactly how naive and gullible they are.

No! I am not saying that everybody else is lying. A person who lies knows that he is not telling the truth. "The rest of the people" are mostly people who believe in a lie. What they say is not true but they believe that it is.
W
I got some swamp plant for sale in Florida I'll sell it to the cheap if you're that big an idiot.
What is swamp plant?

Forum List

Back