Trump should stop tweeting for a second and supervise coronavirus testing kit readiness

To mitigate spread of a disease, you need to know who has it.

I really don't want to spend all my time today explaining the obvious to you.
so you think they went to everyone's front door and tested every citizen? LOL. how does it mitigate the spread exactly?

South Korea is using fast food-style drive-thrus to test for coronavirus

So you're going to a place frequented by large numbers of other people to test yourself to see if you've got a virus transmitted by contact with large numbers of people? Well, gosh, Colfax...that's brilliant! What better place to catch a virus!
dude, the stupid that are these fks is truly amaaaaaazing. zero logical thought.

Logic? Logic dictates that tag-contagion-exposure cannot be meaningfully controlled. Test kits are not the answer. You're dealing with the limits of natural increase...you are no longer in control. Vaccination is about the only thing that will make any meaningful difference.

Jo

Brilliant. Be sure to tell the idiots at the CDC your fascinating insights. I’m sure they can hardly wait to hear them.

so you think they went to everyone's front door and tested every citizen? LOL. how does it mitigate the spread exactly?

So you're going to a place frequented by large numbers of other people to test yourself to see if you've got a virus transmitted by contact with large numbers of people? Well, gosh, Colfax...that's brilliant! What better place to catch a virus!
dude, the stupid that are these fks is truly amaaaaaazing. zero logical thought.

Logic? Logic dictates that tag-contagion-exposure cannot be meaningfully controlled. Test kits are not the answer. You're dealing with the limits of natural increase...you are no longer in control. Vaccination is about the only thing that will make any meaningful difference.

Jo
I know that and you know that. once exposed, it's done, it must run its course. these fks think they can control the weather, why do you not think they think they can control who gets sick. the nonsense is amaaaaazing.

not sure what that represents. any fking body could do that, that's just fking nuts. especially here where 1.7 per million get the virus to date. too fking funny. ewwwwwww watch out

It’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about.
the irony there. too fking funny. did you pump your own gas? if yes, did you test the handle before you touched it? when they hand them the money to pay, do they all wear masks and gloves? what happens with the meat they take home? how do they know someone didn't sneeze on it? the fantasy is all abound with you fking nonsense fks.

What the hell are you talking about?

testing kits need to be ready and accessible for everyone. Testing is necessary in order for people to recover.
Yet many people cannot get tested at this time.
If President Trump personally got involved with the supervision of the testing kits YOU and MSNBC/CNN/WP/NYT would be screaming your fucking heads off that President Trump should stop interfering
You hate him. That's your problem. Don't worry asshole. You only have about 5 1/2 more years left and you can start hating President Don Jr.
Wrong. 8 months till Fat Donnie's demise.

@OP:
Just curious why you made the comment. Did you expect the POTUS to go work in a Coronavirus test kit manufacturing facility? Considering that Trump’s efforts have been overtly lauded by many in the medical community for their proactive effectiveness, don’t you think some other countries should throw their effort behind this? It is not a uniquely American problem. Israel seems to be making good headway.
Maybe Trump has to tweet because the media isn’t doing its job and he feels it is more effective for him to get the message to those who can help fight this and keep disinformers on their toes. Seems like he is doing a fine job by delegating much of the response to Pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had warning months ago.

He should have started back then to get everything ready.

He didn't. All he did was lie through his teeth about the whole thing.

He could have started taking steps to make sure there's multiple sources of test kits. He should have made sure there was enough beds in hospitals. He should have made sure that the rules for those who get the tests shouldn't have been only those who traveled abroad. He should have made sure there was clarity in what the government was telling the people.

He should have been a real leader. He should have been honest. He should have put the nation and our people before himself.

So far at almost every step of this crisis, trump and his incompetent government has failed miserably.
nonsense as usual. fact 1.7 per 1 million people in this country. what's your town, about 100k? so you're lucky if anyone has it. and you're spreading fear. how fking white of you.

Spreading fear is what your corporate state media machine is for. Look how easily they sell endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars based upon lies to the people.

Trump should stop tweeting for a second and supervise coronavirus testing kit readiness

Why would you want a complete idiot in charge of something so important?

I mean he is doing extremely well for a faking fool but....

See how stupid your stock market is?
fk dude, I completely agree. what the fk? 18,000 dead due to the flu, 22 with this virus. more people committed suicide in the last month.
So you agree the economic engine of your society is stupid to believe in. Me too.
yeah, dude I use logic in my day to day functions. people get sick, have been for thousands of fking years, our medical progress since then should tell most level thinking individuals that common sense is to treat any outbreak carefully, but don't lose sight of the bigger picture, people still die other ways, like auto's, planes, guns, drugs. And yet never ever the outrage.

testing kits need to be ready and accessible for everyone. Testing is necessary in order for people to recover.
IF they have more kits, the numbers of cases will go up, and Trump admitted he likes the number where it is. Jus saying. But I think the admin is now forced into testing. And I think they've got a least 40K kits this am and will have a million by Fri latest.

We were told this time last week that there would be 1 million tests available last Friday.

In reality the government only had 75 thousand test kits and knew it.

I don't believe there will be 1 million test kits by this Friday.

Do you?
Honestly I don't know, but the Trump admin has lied itself into being not a credible source of info. Unfortunately, Fauchi who is a straight shooter is put in the position of not being able to tell the straight truth because he cannot afford to contradict Trump.

If we don't have enough kits, and the ability to process them in less than 4 days, this is going to get way out of hand, imo. I was dismissive of the lethality because, in part, I've watched family members die needlessly extended painful deaths in nursing homes. If we can't even treat healthcare professionals and cops and ambulance drivers …. then the lack of enough respirators may be the least of concerns. Italy shut down its financial center.

We have experienced mostly lies from trump since the minute he came down that escalator in 2015.

I guess I'm less tolerant of lies than other people. I can understand little casual white lies. Or stating something that is incorrect but don't know it. I can't understand and accept the level of lies that we've gotten from trump.

When I know a person has lied to me as much as trump has, I don't believe much of what they have to say.

We heard the lie about the 1 million tests last week. When they knew for a fact they only had 75 thousand tests.

Now we get the same lie.

I will believe it when I see it.

Personally I get insulted that trump thinks I'm stupid enough to believe him and his lies anymore.

That's funny....after 8 years of being lied to I have experienced three and one half years of constant truth telling.

Jo

Jo

Brilliant. Be sure to tell the idiots at the CDC your fascinating insights. I’m sure they can hardly wait to hear them.
I will, give me their number. fk dude, give me a youtube channel or the national news, I'll tell them all they all have lost every marble from their heads.

BTW, still want to know what value a test kit does for anyone?

Last edited:

Jo

I will, give me their number. fk dude, give me a youtube channel or the national news, I'll tell them all they all have lost every marble from their heads.

I love it when people think they’re so much smarter than everyone else. Hilarious.

Jo

They are already well aware.

Jo

If President Trump personally got involved with the supervision of the testing kits YOU and MSNBC/CNN/WP/NYT would be screaming your fucking heads off that President Trump should stop interfering
You hate him. That's your problem. Don't worry asshole. You only have about 5 1/2 more years left and you can start hating President Don Jr.
Wrong. 8 months till Fat Donnie's demise.
Your president will get the same love....and subterfuge. Which will expand and expand some more.

Can we just state the obvious? A lot of Trump supporters here care much less about the virus then they do the stock market.

@OP:
Just curious why you made the comment. Did you expect the POTUS to go work in a Coronavirus test kit manufacturing facility? Considering that Trump’s efforts have been overtly lauded by many in the medical community for their proactive effectiveness, don’t you think some other countries should throw their effort behind this? It is not a uniquely American problem. Israel seems to be making good headway.
Maybe Trump has to tweet because the media isn’t doing its job and he feels it is more effective for him to get the message to those who can help fight this and keep disinformers on their toes. Seems like he is doing a fine job by delegating much of the response to Pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had warning months ago.

He should have started back then to get everything ready.

He didn't. All he did was lie through his teeth about the whole thing.

He could have started taking steps to make sure there's multiple sources of test kits. He should have made sure there was enough beds in hospitals. He should have made sure that the rules for those who get the tests shouldn't have been only those who traveled abroad. He should have made sure there was clarity in what the government was telling the people.

He should have been a real leader. He should have been honest. He should have put the nation and our people before himself.

So far at almost every step of this crisis, trump and his incompetent government has failed miserably.
nonsense as usual. fact 1.7 per 1 million people in this country. what's your town, about 100k? so you're lucky if anyone has it. and you're spreading fear. how fking white of you.

Spreading fear is what your corporate state media machine is for. Look how easily they sell endless bogus illegal unconstitutional wars based upon lies to the people.
state or federal? which machine is it? the stock market is controlled by oligarchs, they tell the masses what to do, like this morning. too sad, spreading fear by yelling bomb. it's what they did today.

Jo

I love it when people think they’re so much smarter than everyone else. Hilarious.

True....you are indeed very funny!

Jo

Can we just state the obvious? A lot of Trump supporters here care much less about the virus then they do the stock market.
18,000 people died due to the flu, so you don't care about those people with that kind of thinking. how's that? the entire 22 who died to your virus fearmongering, are all old fks that had illnesses. No kids. stick to the fact you lazy fk.

Jo

They are already well aware.

Jo

What makes you think that?

18,000 people died due to the flu, so you don't care about those people with that kind of thinking. how's that? the entire 22 who died to your virus fearmongering, are all old fks that had illnesses. No kids. stick to the fact you lazy fk.

Who said I don’t care? There’s an annual push to get vaccinated (I do every year and recommend everyone else do so who can). We also test patients for influenza. A lot.

Yeah, you're clearly just making this up, but I'm willing to give you a chance to reveal the source of your information if it exists.

Does it?

You are my source of information.

Jo
Here’s some information then.

Knowing who has a disease is essential to preventing its further spread.

You’d think that’d be obvious but here we are, having to explain the obvious.

Interesting...so you're saying that people knowing they have a virus is going to stop the spread of said virus? Kindly explain why every year millions of people come down with the flu? In your personal experience has the knowledge that a flu is going around EVER kept other people from getting the flu?

Because when you know who has the disease, you can quarantine those who have been exposed to that person and mitigate the further spread.

Ted Cruz is in self-quarantine right now because he was exposed to someone with the disease. He wouldn’t have done so without testing.

This should be obvious.

How does that differ from what we ALWAYS do when it comes to flu epidemics. You come down with the flu...you stay home from work and try to avoid contact with friends and family. How does a test kit help in any way? You know you've got the flu. You don't need to be a doctor to know that.
Initally, if we'd been able to isolate original cases, we might have been able to contain it. Probably not, imo. But because with the "normal" flu, we have roughly half the population vaccinated, it won't spread as "well."

At this point, you're probably right that the general population will get what it will get. But we're not even testing the docs and nurses and cops and firefighters. If we identied the positive caregivers, they could be isolated until they get well. Now we most likely have infected people checking on people who may not yet be infected.

But the proof in the pudding will be if we end up with 30k-60k seriously ill people, in addition to all the people in nursing homes and hosptials, will we have the caregivers healthy? And would testing have protected the critical workers? We'll see.

Jo

BTW, still want to know what value a test kit does for anyone?
Asked and answered. I really am not interested in explaining the obvious to you. It’s a waste of time.

Forum List

Back