Trump should stop tweeting for a second and supervise coronavirus testing kit readiness

another stupid fk that thinks that test kits is a cure kit. too fking funny. ever hear of thing called a doctor? BTW, there currently is no cure vaccine. bet you didn't know that did you? There is one that is in testing in the US, but you wouldn't know that cause your news comes from your asshole.

I said nothing of the sort. You're delusional.
then what advantage does a test kit get you?

To mitigate spread of a disease, you need to know who has it.

I really don't want to spend all my time today explaining the obvious to you.
so you think they went to everyone's front door and tested every citizen? LOL. how does it mitigate the spread exactly?

South Korea is using fast food-style drive-thrus to test for coronavirus

So you're going to a place frequented by large numbers of other people to test yourself to see if you've got a virus transmitted by contact with large numbers of people? Well, gosh, Colfax...that's brilliant! What better place to catch a virus!

Other countries got their act together and had far more accessibility to testing than our country.

Stupid socialized medicine.
another stupid fk that thinks that test kits is a cure kit. too fking funny. ever hear of thing called a doctor? BTW, there currently is no cure vaccine. bet you didn't know that did you? There is one that is in testing in the US, but you wouldn't know that cause your news comes from your asshole.

Would you rather know you had it, so you could avoid spreading it, or not know and travel as a modern day typhoid Mary?
If I have a cold or a cough, I quarantine myself from others. I stay at home. you all are fking nuts.

I also avoid those who have colds and coughs. What, do you go give a person the tongue when you see a sick person? you're fking nuts.

I go to work no matter what. If I have something to share I waste no time!

Jo

Yeah, you're clearly just making this up, but I'm willing to give you a chance to reveal the source of your information if it exists.

Does it?

You are my source of information.

Jo
Here’s some information then.

Knowing who has a disease is essential to preventing its further spread.

You’d think that’d be obvious but here we are, having to explain the obvious.

Interesting...so you're saying that people knowing they have a virus is going to stop the spread of said virus? Kindly explain why every year millions of people come down with the flu? In your personal experience has the knowledge that a flu is going around EVER kept other people from getting the flu?

Because when you know who has the disease, you can quarantine those who have been exposed to that person and mitigate the further spread.

Ted Cruz is in self-quarantine right now because he was exposed to someone with the disease. He wouldn’t have done so without testing.

This should be obvious.

How does that differ from what we ALWAYS do when it comes to flu epidemics. You come down with the flu...you stay home from work and try to avoid contact with friends and family. How does a test kit help in any way? You know you've got the flu. You don't need to be a doctor to know that.

We don’t identify exposed individuals and quarantine them for every case of the flu.

Lots of people get the flu without knowing it and spread it unwittingly.

so you think they went to everyone's front door and tested every citizen? LOL. how does it mitigate the spread exactly?

So you're going to a place frequented by large numbers of other people to test yourself to see if you've got a virus transmitted by contact with large numbers of people? Well, gosh, Colfax...that's brilliant! What better place to catch a virus!
dude, the stupid that are these fks is truly amaaaaaazing. zero logical thought.

Of course it would be helpful if we had secure borders that we could prevent people from entering our country in the advent of an even more serious medical emergency...but nah, who needs THAT...right liberals?
Whatever in the world makes you think it came across the southern border, instead of flying in on TWA or some other airline? The idea is ludicrous.

Oh, I'm quite sure it came in numerous ways...my point was that if we ever DID want to prevent something from coming in to the country we could do all the "travel bans" in the world and it wouldn't do a thing if our borders are so porous that anyone who wants to come in can.
Try to focus. Yours is a political point about preventing some unknown threat in the future. Covid19 is the threat under discussion right now.

Covid 19 is a flu. We get hundreds of strains of flu all over the world each and every year. Is this a particularly bad strain of flu? Yes, it is. Does that mean we can prevent it from spreading with test kits? No. That's just horseshit and you know it. If that did work we'd have used it for other bad strains of flu.
No, it is not a flu, just stop. What you cannot stop from spreading in America is ignorance and "alternative" facts. Can't diagnose what ya cannot test for.

Would you rather know you had it, so you could avoid spreading it, or not know and travel as a modern day typhoid Mary?
If I have a cold or a cough, I quarantine myself from others. I stay at home. you all are fking nuts.

I also avoid those who have colds and coughs. What, do you go give a person the tongue when you see a sick person? you're fking nuts.

I go to work no matter what. If I have something to share I waste no time!

Jo
right? too funny. just remember, always share. we're all equal.

dude, the stupid that are these fks is truly amaaaaaazing. zero logical thought.
See how stupid your stock market is?

fk dude, I completely agree. what the fk? 18,000 dead due to the flu, 22 with this virus. more people committed suicide in the last month.

not sure what that represents. any fking body could do that, that's just fking nuts. especially here where 1.7 per million get the virus to date. too fking funny. ewwwwwww watch out

It’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about.

testing kits need to be ready and accessible for everyone. Testing is necessary in order for people to recover.
Yet many people cannot get tested at this time.
IF they have more kits, the numbers of cases will go up, and Trump admitted he likes the number where it is. Jus saying. But I think the admin is now forced into testing. And I think they've got a least 40K kits this am and will have a million by Fri latest.
Yep.....it's Trump that's holding all of these Democrat states from testing.
cause they all really want to cooperate with trump right?
Like Katrina.....fucking Democrats refused to cooperate with Bush....then caused a massive humanitarian crisis.

fk dude, I completely agree. what the fk? 18,000 dead due to the flu, 22 with this virus. more people committed suicide in the last month.
So you agree the economic engine of your society is stupid to believe in. Me too.

@OP:
Just curious why you made the comment. Did you expect the POTUS to go work in a Coronavirus test kit manufacturing facility? Considering that Trump’s efforts have been overtly lauded by many in the medical community for their proactive effectiveness, don’t you think some other countries should throw their effort behind this? It is not a uniquely American problem. Israel seems to be making good headway.
Maybe Trump has to tweet because the media isn’t doing its job and he feels it is more effective for him to get the message to those who can help fight this and keep disinformers on their toes. Seems like he is doing a fine job by delegating much of the response to Pence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He had warning months ago.

He should have started back then to get everything ready.

He didn't. All he did was lie through his teeth about the whole thing.

He could have started taking steps to make sure there's multiple sources of test kits. He should have made sure there was enough beds in hospitals. He should have made sure that the rules for those who get the tests shouldn't have been only those who traveled abroad. He should have made sure there was clarity in what the government was telling the people.

He should have been a real leader. He should have been honest. He should have put the nation and our people before himself.

So far at almost every step of this crisis, trump and his incompetent government has failed miserably.
nonsense as usual. fact 1.7 per 1 million people in this country. what's your town, about 100k? so you're lucky if anyone has it. and you're spreading fear. how fking white of you.

You really need to read the article.

Not only is the method faster, but it also limits human interaction with potentially infected people, further preventing the spread of the virus.
Y’all sound like such geniuses.

Logic? Logic dictates that tag-contagion-exposure cannot be meaningfully controlled. Test kits are not the answer. You're dealing with the limits of natural increase...you are no longer in control. Vaccination is about the only thing that will make any meaningful difference.

Jo

With the coronavirus in the US, I stay at home all day, don't go out and never see anyone. So no lifestyle changes.

not sure what that represents. any fking body could do that, that's just fking nuts. especially here where 1.7 per million get the virus to date. too fking funny. ewwwwwww watch out

It’s obvious you have no idea what you’re talking about.
the irony there. too fking funny. did you pump your own gas? if yes, did you test the handle before you touched it? when they hand them the money to pay, do they all wear masks and gloves? what happens with the meat they take home? how do they know someone didn't sneeze on it? the fantasy is all abound with you fking nonsense fks.

Other countries got their act together and had far more accessibility to testing than our country.

Stupid socialized medicine.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I thought you were one of those who admired the calm way DJT explained that some people get over it while continuing to work.

testing kits need to be ready and accessible for everyone. Testing is necessary in order for people to recover.
IF they have more kits, the numbers of cases will go up, and Trump admitted he likes the number where it is. Jus saying. But I think the admin is now forced into testing. And I think they've got a least 40K kits this am and will have a million by Fri latest.

We were told this time last week that there would be 1 million tests available last Friday.

In reality the government only had 75 thousand test kits and knew it.

I don't believe there will be 1 million test kits by this Friday.

Do you?
Honestly I don't know, but the Trump admin has lied itself into being not a credible source of info. Unfortunately, Fauchi who is a straight shooter is put in the position of not being able to tell the straight truth because he cannot afford to contradict Trump.

If we don't have enough kits, and the ability to process them in less than 4 days, this is going to get way out of hand, imo. I was dismissive of the lethality because, in part, I've watched family members die needlessly extended painful deaths in nursing homes. If we can't even treat healthcare professionals and cops and ambulance drivers …. then the lack of enough respirators may be the least of concerns. Italy shut down its financial center.

We have experienced mostly lies from trump since the minute he came down that escalator in 2015.

I guess I'm less tolerant of lies than other people. I can understand little casual white lies. Or stating something that is incorrect but don't know it. I can't understand and accept the level of lies that we've gotten from trump.

When I know a person has lied to me as much as trump has, I don't believe much of what they have to say.

We heard the lie about the 1 million tests last week. When they knew for a fact they only had 75 thousand tests.

Now we get the same lie.

I will believe it when I see it.

Personally I get insulted that trump thinks I'm stupid enough to believe him and his lies anymore.

Yep.....it's Trump that's holding all of these Democrat states from testing.
cause they all really want to cooperate with trump right?
Like Katrina.....fucking Democrats refused to cooperate with Bush....then caused a massive humanitarian crisis.

Why vote for a/"either" party when all your left to do is whine, wail and moan about how that "other" party won't give the party you voted for what they wanted? No wonder we have to export our "way of life" via endless militarism and slaughter across the globe.

Forum List

Back