Trump Signed Legal Documents He Knew Included False Voter Fraud Numbers, Judge Says

The judge’s latest decision could also provide legal fodder for ongoing criminal investigations being conducted by the Justice Department and by prosecutors in Fulton County, Georgia into the efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn the election. It’s unclear whether those investigators already have the emails at issue, but if they don’t, Carter’s latest ruling has put some on the public record and could ease access to others.

I don't know why knowingly providing false information in a court filing, signed by Don, would not constitute perjury.

Because 5th Avenue.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it did. And we know that 100% of the manufactured absentee ballots, enough to swing the State, went to Mr Potatoehead

What do ya mean whose they?
The insurrectionist of course,.
Are ya stupid or something?

No, but you are. Again, you asked, "why is Trump a traitor?"

Why do you think my answer involves anyone but Trump? There is no "they."

I dont know enough about the specifics of this thing he that signed and i have little faith that the media is 100% truthful when it comes to Trump, so i will wait for more information.

Regardless, this means NOTHING. It wont stop him from being president and it wont stop people from voting for him.

If he's charged and convicted over this, it will stop enough people from voting for him to make him president again.

Defend him from what?
Retarded left wing accusations?
Considering nothing has come about as far Trump being prosecuted for anything I'm pretty sure he doesnt need me to defend him.

No, but he does need your money for his legal defense fund. You should send him more than you can afford to spare.

There was no coup and everyone knows that.
The voters dont give a shit about Jan 6 and you'll see that reflected in the midterms.
The American people see it for what it is,another lame attempt to "Get Trump" at all costs.

He tried to get fake electors' votes to replace legit Biden electors. That's a bloodless coup.

He tried to get the SOS of GA to change the outcome of the election, even though he knew what he was asking for was not valid. He asked for a specific number of votes to be "found" and even gave the SOS the excuse to give to the people of his state.

If anyone but Trump had done that you would think it was a crime
That is the medias interpretation of what he said. That does not mean shit. We now know the SOS was aware of the many problems with the vote and did nothing.

He attempted a coup to overthrow our democracy. Have you been in a coma?
The coup had already happened. Trump challeenged the election. He was promptly kicked of social media and news stations were intimidated by Dominion and our politicians not to mention fraud. The people there on J6 represented 74 million disenfranchised voters and Congress ignored them while the FBI set them up. True story.

That is the medias interpretation of what he said. That does not mean shit. We now know the SOS was aware of the many problems with the vote and did nothing.

No it is not. We have his exact words thanks to the fact the call was recorded. There is no interpretation needed.

The highest approval rating Trump ever received was 49 percent.

That's the lowest high since such ratings have been tracked. All the way back to 1937.

Yet the snowflakes can't see how the sore loser lost. :auiqs.jpg:
Not according to Rassmussen and a few other polls. He was as high as 55%. Stop lying using stilted polls.

No, but you are. Again, you asked, "why is Trump a traitor?"

Why do you think my answer involves anyone but Trump? There is no "they."

Wouldnt there have to be a "they" or are you implying there was only one protester?

No it is not. We have his exact words thanks to the fact the call was recorded. There is no interpretation needed.
Oh yes it is because Trump did not tell him to find the votes, he asked him to look. Then he (Trump) quoted GA,'s numbers and the SOS said they were wrong. Why is that never mentioned? The SOS said his states own data was false.

LOLOL

You poor schmuck. More Americans have voted the same as myself in 7 of the last 8 presidential elections than they have for opposing candidates.
That is what you have been told and will never have the balls to question anything you are told, and you have been told by proven liars.

Forum List

Back