Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

Lawyer Says He Discussed Moscow Tower Plan With Trump Three Times

Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a non-binding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company. The company solicited building designs from architects and engaged in preliminary financing discussions.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, the newspaper reported. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Trump has long slammed the Russia probe as a “witch hunt,” “fake news” and a “total fabrication.”

-------------------------------

When you sign a letter of intent, the process has already gone on a long time. Trump lied. Trump's own lawyer briefed him multiple times.

I don't know how right wingers dismiss this, but they will. They always do.

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a non-binding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company. The company solicited building designs from architects and engaged in preliminary financing discussions.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, the newspaper reported. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Trump has long slammed the Russia probe as a “witch hunt,” “fake news” and a “total fabrication.”

When you sign a letter of intent, the process has already gone on a long time. Trump lied. Trump's own lawyer briefed him multiple times.

<YAWN!>

iu

What's wrong about building a Trump tower in Moscow?

To train, to support and to finance ISIS like Obama has been doing was really wrong. In fact it was (and is) a war crime. Focus on that, OP.

<YAWN!>

iu
So you don't care that Donald Trump specifically told us he had NO business in Russia, when he clearly did?

Bill Clinton can't lie about a blow job but this conman can lie about multi million dollar business deals?

That's absolutely idiotic... It's hypocritical, and it's self destructive. You got issues dude.

<YAWN!>

iu
So you don't care that Donald Trump specifically told us he had NO business in Russia, when he clearly did?

Bill Clinton can't lie about a blow job but this conman can lie about multi million dollar business deals?

That's absolutely idiotic... It's hypocritical, and it's self destructive. You got issues dude.
No. I don't care. Get off your mommy's computer. Now.

Quit starting worthless threads. Whatever your screen name is.
i even wanted to build a 700 foot tall Tower in Moscow,,,,but i was only thinking about it,,,,will I be impeached?
If you want. But you gotta be president first. Which will be hard since you were born in Moscow.
Or Kenya. It can be done.
you know,,,I was thinking about flying to Russia,,,,buy that 5000.00 a bottle vodka there for 1000.00 (local price),,,and bring it back here,,,,,will Joe Biden then send me to jail?

OMG, an international real estate company wanted to build a building in a foreign country.

i even wanted to build a 700 foot tall Tower in Moscow,,,,but i was only thinking about it,,,,will I be impeached?
If you want. But you gotta be president first. Which will be hard since you were born in Moscow.
at this moment, I am thinking about putting russian dressing on my hamberger....am i going to jail?

at this moment, I am thinking about putting russian dressing on my hamberger....am i going to jail?
Do you want to go to jail?

Forum List

Back