Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

OMG, an international real estate company wanted to build a building in a foreign country.

That's not a problem at all, unless the head of that real estate company is running for president, and lies to cover up his Russia connections.

What if they find out that he had his Beauty Pageant in Moscow about 10 years ago.

That would be only about 7 years before he decided to run for President.

That's an impeachable offense in Election Butt-Hurt Loon-Land.

Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

Lawyer Says He Discussed Moscow Tower Plan With Trump Three Times

Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a non-binding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company. The company solicited building designs from architects and engaged in preliminary financing discussions.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, the newspaper reported. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Trump has long slammed the Russia probe as a “witch hunt,” “fake news” and a “total fabrication.”

-------------------------------

When you sign a letter of intent, the process has already gone on a long time. Trump lied. Trump's own lawyer briefed him multiple times.

I don't know how right wingers dismiss this, but they will. They always do.
Are you saying Trump wants to build Trump towers all over the world? Ok, maybe he IS an evil mastermind afterall. I bet he murdered a bunch of people too; probably black people.

I've heard that Trump has to strangle a foreigner to death in order to get his dick hard. I don't think that's cool at all. He should at least try those dick pills first.

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a non-binding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company. The company solicited building designs from architects and engaged in preliminary financing discussions.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, the newspaper reported. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Trump has long slammed the Russia probe as a “witch hunt,” “fake news” and a “total fabrication.”

When you sign a letter of intent, the process has already gone on a long time. Trump lied. Trump's own lawyer briefed him multiple times.

Lol! Is there is a Trump Tower in Russia? Quick question. Do you own a business? Letter of intent? Do you understand anything regarding bids? Sigh...

OMG, an international real estate company wanted to build a building in a foreign country.

That's not a problem at all, unless the head of that real estate company is running for president, and lies to cover up his Russia connections.

Well if he never got to build there, then I guess all his "Russia connections" didn't pan out.

Well if he never got to build there, then I guess all his "Russia connections" didn't pan out.
You don't sign a letter of intent without a feasibility study that last years with such a big undertaking. Doesn't matter if it panned out. That wasn't the question.

You don't sign a letter of intent without a feasibility study that last years with such a big undertaking. Doesn't matter if it panned out. That wasn't the question.

So what does a feasibility study done by corporate lawyers about a real estate deal have to do with Donald Trump "colluding" with Russian hackers?

There's no such thing as a "letter of intent" to build a hotel in this country, so I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know either.

Cute story but what does it have to do with collusion to win the election? May we see the letter?

So what does a feasibility study done by corporate lawyers about a real estate deal have to do with Donald Trump "colluding" with Russian hackers?

I fail to see the connection between a POSSIBLE business deal and the hacking.

I fail to see the connection between a POSSIBLE business deal and the hacking.
One has to suffer from TDS and have their head up their ass to see such a connection.

I guess you can hope that's what the investigations show.

Forum List

Back