Trump signed "Letter of Intent" to build Trump Towers "Moscow".

You don't sign a letter of intent without a feasibility study that last years with such a big undertaking. Doesn't matter if it panned out. That wasn't the question.
There's no such thing as a "letter of intent" to build a hotel in this country, so I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know either.

Of course there is. Do you understand what a letter of intent is?
I understand there is no requirement for any such document when you build a hotel. If the bank approves your loan, you have purchased the land and your building permit is approved, then you can proceed.

Not really. If you are building a hotel in partnership with the owner of the land, and the development is looking for investors the first thing to happen would be a letter of intent that would become part of the formal prospectus. Trump doesn't own any land in Russia, he wasn't looking to buy land in Russia.
That's a special situation. Generally the developer purchases the land.

Generally you have no idea what you are talking about. This is no exception.

You dupes are really reaching. The Trump Organization explored the possibility of building in Moscow, not illegal or wrong in any way. Trump authorizing it and signing a non-binding "letter of intent" does magically create connections to the Russian government. In fact they never got a response and dropped the idea in less than two weeks.

Would you like fries with your nothing burger?

You dupes are really reaching. The Trump Organization explored the possibility of building in Moscow, not illegal or wrong in any way. Trump authorizing it and signing a non-binding "letter of intent" does magically create connections to the Russian government. In fact they never got a response and dropped the idea in less than two weeks.

speaking of dupes ... a shit load of you dipshits are going to be sorely shit on when Cheetoboi's tax returns are subpoenaed and his money trail fucks him like a $2 hooker .... stay tuned, wont be long now.

There's no such thing as a "letter of intent" to build a hotel in this country, so I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, and you sure as hell don't know either.

Of course there is. Do you understand what a letter of intent is?
I understand there is no requirement for any such document when you build a hotel. If the bank approves your loan, you have purchased the land and your building permit is approved, then you can proceed.

Not really. If you are building a hotel in partnership with the owner of the land, and the development is looking for investors the first thing to happen would be a letter of intent that would become part of the formal prospectus. Trump doesn't own any land in Russia, he wasn't looking to buy land in Russia.
That's a special situation. Generally the developer purchases the land.

Generally you have no idea what you are talking about. This is no exception.
Ironic.

If I understand correctly, the Party that gave us a President "born in Kenya" is upset that a billionaire developer was looking at a project in Moscow

Trump signed letter of intent for Russian tower during campaign, lawyer says

Four months into his campaign for president of the United States, Donald Trump signed a letter of intent to pursue a Trump Tower–style building development in Moscow, according to a statement from the Trump Organization’s then–chief counsel, Michael Cohen.

The proposal would have involved construction of the world’s tallest building in Moscow, according to developers of the project.

The involvement of then-candidate Trump in a proposed Russian skyscraper deal contradicts repeated statements Trump made during the campaign, including telling ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that his business had “no relationship to Russia whatsoever.”

Lawyer Says He Discussed Moscow Tower Plan With Trump Three Times

Cohen said the Trump Organization signed a non-binding letter of intent in October 2015 with Moscow-based I.C. Expert Investment Company. The company solicited building designs from architects and engaged in preliminary financing discussions.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Sater wrote in an email, the newspaper reported. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

Trump has long slammed the Russia probe as a “witch hunt,” “fake news” and a “total fabrication.”

-------------------------------

When you sign a letter of intent, the process has already gone on a long time. Trump lied. Trump's own lawyer briefed him multiple times.

I don't know how right wingers dismiss this, but they will. They always do.

<YAWN!>

iu
So you don't care that Donald Trump specifically told us he had NO business in Russia, when he clearly did?

Bill Clinton can't lie about a blow job but this conman can lie about multi million dollar business deals?

That's absolutely idiotic... It's hypocritical, and it's self destructive. You got issues dude.
No. I don't care. Get off your mommy's computer. Now.
You're a troll. And not even a bright one.

Putin flipped my vote cuz, um, Trump wanted to build in Moscow, er, yeah.
Putin flipped your vote to make sure Hillary didn't get elected. Why you ask? No GOP, it's not because "she's a girl" it's because it would mean more sanctions and someone competent in the white house. Why would putin want that when he could have an easily manipulated puppet to lift sanctions that have cost their economy millions. Every time you hear trump say they discussed "Russian adoptions" that's code for SANCTIONS.
And if Trump wasn't being investigated from the start, Russian sanctions would already have been lifted for daddy vlad.

Putin got 20% of our uranium, Hillary got $145MM like the fucking criminal she is, and thats what made you flip your vote, er, or something
Hillary did not give Putin uranium and she did not receive money for it. You guys would believe anything this idiot spews.
Hillary was one of 9 agency heads who worked that deal and ultimately it was on the Obama administration. Blame the black guy, you always do anyways..

Lying about it is! Why constantly claim that he had NO contact, no business, no dealings with a country that he clearly did and he clearly did at the same time he was telling us that he didn't!
Why lie?? If he's not wrong then why lie?
And why as a people should we accept those lies?

Looking forward to the day the Democrats decide to devote their energies into providing the electorate with a clear, detailed, positive vision of the future.

I don't want to see this guy re-elected, but the party still doesn't seem to realize how unattractive it is.

Looking forward to the day the Democrats decide to devote their energies into providing the electorate with a clear, detailed, positive vision of the future.

I don't want to see this guy re-elected, but the party still doesn't seem to realize how unattractive it is.

They're clear: people who don't support us are deplorable, rasict, facist, KKK Nazis.

It's a winning theme

Looking forward to the day the Democrats decide to devote their energies into providing the electorate with a clear, detailed, positive vision of the future. I don't want to see this guy re-elected, but the party still doesn't seem to realize how unattractive it is.
They're clear: people who don't support us are deplorable, rasict, facist, KKK Nazis. It's a winning theme
Yeah great....

Putin flipped my vote cuz, um, Trump wanted to build in Moscow, er, yeah.
Putin flipped your vote to make sure Hillary didn't get elected. Why you ask? No GOP, it's not because "she's a girl" it's because it would mean more sanctions and someone competent in the white house. Why would putin want that when he could have an easily manipulated puppet to lift sanctions that have cost their economy millions. Every time you hear trump say they discussed "Russian adoptions" that's code for SANCTIONS.
And if Trump wasn't being investigated from the start, Russian sanctions would already have been lifted for daddy vlad.

Putin got 20% of our uranium, Hillary got $145MM like the fucking criminal she is, and thats what made you flip your vote, er, or something
Hillary did not give Putin uranium and she did not receive money for it. You guys would believe anything this idiot spews.
Hillary was one of 9 agency heads who worked that deal and ultimately it was on the Obama administration. Blame the black guy, you always do anyways..

Her phony Foundation received $145,000,000 in exchange for agreeing to sell 20% of our uranium to Russia.

$145,000,000

Forum List

Back