Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

Oh THIS is going to be a GREAT campaign, Not even the candidate yet, and already DRAWING BLOOD from the scumbags the MSM and lapdog supposed journalists have been covering up for over 30 years!

citizentv.co.ke ^ | 27 December 2015
Donald Trump on Saturday night slammed Hillary Clinton by citing her husband's history of marital infidelity and alleged sexual misconduct, escalating the increasingly personal feud between the GOP front-runner and the leading Democratic presidential candidate. "Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!" Trump tweeted. The "penchant for sexism" line refers to an interview Hillary Clinton gave earlier in the week to the Des Moines Register, when she used those words to describe the real-estate mogul after he said that she got "schlonged"

View attachment 57985
funny-bill-clinton-images-6.png

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

Trump need to remember the times he cheated on his wife Ivana Trump before even mentioning anything that Bill Clinton has done...

If you do not understand then remember Marla Maples and their love child Tiffany Trump that was born out of wedlock!

Marla Maples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh THIS is going to be a GREAT campaign, Not even the candidate yet, and already DRAWING BLOOD from the scumbags the MSM and lapdog supposed journalists have been covering up for over 30 years!

Donald Trump on Saturday night slammed Hillary Clinton by citing her husband's history of marital infidelity and alleged sexual misconduct, escalating the increasingly personal feud between the GOP front-runner and the leading Democratic presidential candidate. "Hillary Clinton has announced that she is letting her husband out to campaign but HE'S DEMONSTRATED A PENCHANT FOR SEXISM, so inappropriate!" Trump tweeted. The "penchant for sexism" line refers to an interview Hillary Clinton gave earlier in the week to the Des Moines Register, when she used those words to describe the real-estate mogul after he said that she got "schlonged"

View attachment 57985

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

Trump need to remember the times he cheated on his wife Ivana Trump before even mentioning anything that Bill Clinton has done...

If you do not understand then remember Marla Maples and their love child Tiffany Trump that was born out of wedlock!

BUT you say NOTHING about Blow Job Clinton's MANY RAPE accusations, and his paying off one of the women, NOT to go before the judge...did Donald do that?

Bill Clinton Scandal - SANITY CHECK | Political Discussion ...
www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs.aspx?subjectid=22539...35968...
Feb 26, 1999 - Bill Clinton is a power hungry sociopath that believes he is above the law. ... in Clinton's "stupid little lie" and the false affidavit of a rape victim. ... instead of perjuring himself and then paying his accuser $800k in an out of court .

Mr. Speaker, honorable members of the Supreme Court, members of the Senate and House of Representatives, honored guests, ladies and gentlemen, may I present the President and Vice-President of the United States:

ourguys.png

As a thirteen year old, Trump was sent off to military school for unknown offenses. What is he hiding?

Where are his juvenile records?

Deflections. A sign of desperation.

You were hoping that Iowa would be a loss for Trump and maybe derail him.

Now you are realizing that is not going to happen.
What did Trump do to warrant being sent to military school?

Rape?
Torture?
Mayhem?

Why were his own parents afraid of him?

What do we know about Trumps sexual escapades?
Millionaire playboy his entire life
Documented marital infidelities
Married to a communist, ex call girl known for her nude photo shoots

Bill Clinton is old news...it is Trump leading the GOP
And is Bill's wife the one running for president. You know the one that says she will stand up for women's rights. When she has proven the opposite in real life.
Hillary has not been found guilty of infidelity....Trump has

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?
Damn.....that is one expensive hooker

As a thirteen year old, Trump was sent off to military school for unknown offenses. What is he hiding?

Where are his juvenile records?

Deflections. A sign of desperation.

You were hoping that Iowa would be a loss for Trump and maybe derail him.

Now you are realizing that is not going to happen.
What did Trump do to warrant being sent to military school?

Rape?
Torture?
Mayhem?

Why were his own parents afraid of him?

Ask them, :ahole-1:...If there WAS anything to your BULLSHIT ALLEGATIONS, I'm sure it would have been OUTED BY THE BUSH BABY!!!!

I wish trump would discuss the fact or at least ask why it is the Clintons are allowed to do things that no one else else is allowed to do.

It is bizzare. Clinton is a white southerner whose mentor James Fulbright was a segregationist.

She is a lying kuuunt witch herself. I mean Brian Williams was fired and quickly relieved for doing exactly what Billary was caught doing. We have it on video with the lying kuuuunt and her fucking brainless dickless followers cheer for her anyway.

Trump ought to know they are allowed to do these things. I mean the list of sexual crimes (including under age girls) is staggering and somehow to their voters those that point it out are the criminals.

Is there anything else you need to know to prove how fucked we are?

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?
Where's Obuma's college transcripts?

Does Blow Job write off his children rapes as interns for Hillary?

upload_2015-12-27_18-15-14.jpeg

View attachment 57985

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

BUT you say NOTHING about Blow Job Clinton's MANY RAPE accusations, and his paying off one of the women, NOT to go before the judge...did Donald do that?

Feb 26, 1999 - Bill Clinton is a power hungry sociopath that believes he is above the law. ... in Clinton's "stupid little lie" and the false affidavit of a rape victim. ... instead of perjuring himself and then paying his accuser $800k in an out of court .

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

View attachment 57985

B4GW9veCUAAE-GC.jpg

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

Just a LITTLE bitch slap, this time, bitch!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn't rape me — and he'd be a great ...
nypost.com/.../ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-he...
New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Forum List

Back