Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

images

11138524_664295423716975_8219305889058012465_n.jpg

America needs a man who can get the job done!
No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget | Cato Institute
www.cato.org/.../no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
Cato Institute
Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn't balance the budget. ... “the real heroes” for his willingness to raise taxes — and never mind read my lips.
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus | - Craig Steiner
www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16
However, it analyzes the debt to prove there wasn't a surplus under Clinton. ... Internet will read the claim that President Clinton not only balanced the budget, but had a surplus. ... There was never a surplus and the facts support that position.

Where did I write that Trump raped his ex-wife?

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

Now why do you support a man that lack such low morals?

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

If a crime was committed where rape was involved and Bill Clinton was not convicted of the crime then that tell you how money and political power buys you your freedom.

Now seeing he was never convicted make your rape charge moot as can be, and yes he was impeached for lying to the Congress and was not convicted by the Senate still does not mean he was convicted for rape.

Now it is telling how the family values right support a man like Trump... It tell me so much about you and how you love infidelity as long as it is done by a GOP and not someone on the left...

Just goes to show that Trump supporters are all talk but when shown that their dear leader is a cheat and liar they run pointing at Clinton while screaming about what the Clinton's have done in the past...

Just sad and pathetic, and I hope Kasich win in N.H. and Cruz win in Iowa so the Trump Saga will be over!

No, he's a rapist, that used his power and influence, along with a complicit wife, who knew she stood NO CHANCE of being president if she divorced the prick, as any other SELF RESPECTING woman would have done! LOLOLOLOLO!!

Bet saying President Trump makes you choke....GOOD!

No, seeing you supporting a man like Trump make me laugh!

Trump is a dirty cheating piece of filth that is no better than Bill Clinton to me, but please support Trump, and when he loses I will blame you for giving us four to eight years of Hillary or Bernie!

You're no better than a filthy rotten piece of shit to me... guess that evens it out!

Awww, and I thought I was going to get a special Christmas Card from you!

Your opinion of me is like a two year old chimp with down syndrome throwing a fit, and it is just retarded...

Now you have made it clear that you do not believe in family values, you support infidelity, and will point to the Clinton's when someone point out the fact that Trump is a piece of filth...

Trump supporters love those that cheat on their wives, uses bankruptcy laws to make their billions off of, and spews hatred for everyone that is not a Lily WASP!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

If a crime was committed where rape was involved and Bill Clinton was not convicted of the crime then that tell you how money and political power buys you your freedom.

Now seeing he was never convicted make your rape charge moot as can be, and yes he was impeached for lying to the Congress and was not convicted by the Senate still does not mean he was convicted for rape.

Now it is telling how the family values right support a man like Trump... It tell me so much about you and how you love infidelity as long as it is done by a GOP and not someone on the left...

Just goes to show that Trump supporters are all talk but when shown that their dear leader is a cheat and liar they run pointing at Clinton while screaming about what the Clinton's have done in the past...

Just sad and pathetic, and I hope Kasich win in N.H. and Cruz win in Iowa so the Trump Saga will be over!

No, he's a rapist, that used his power and influence, along with a complicit wife, who knew she stood NO CHANCE of being president if she divorced the prick, as any other SELF RESPECTING woman would have done! LOLOLOLOLO!!

Trump is a dirty cheating piece of filth that is no better than Bill Clinton to me, but please support Trump, and when he loses I will blame you for giving us four to eight years of Hillary or Bernie!

You're no better than a filthy rotten piece of shit to me... guess that evens it out!

Your opinion of me is like a two year old chimp with down syndrome throwing a fit, and it is just retarded...

Now you have made it clear that you do not believe in family values, you support infidelity, and will point to the Clinton's when someone point out the fact that Trump is a piece of filth...

Trump supporters love those that cheat on their wives, uses bankruptcy laws to make their billions off of, and spews hatred for everyone that is not a Lily WASP!

Do I detect a bit of FEAR of the Trump?....Why YES I do....

images

11138524_664295423716975_8219305889058012465_n.jpg

America needs a man who can get the job done!
No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget | Cato Institute
www.cato.org/.../no-bill-clinton-didnt-balance-budget
Cato Institute
Let us establish one point definitively: Bill Clinton didn't balance the budget. ... “the real heroes” for his willingness to raise taxes — and never mind read my lips.
The Myth of the Clinton Surplus | - Craig Steiner
www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16
However, it analyzes the debt to prove there wasn't a surplus under Clinton. ... Internet will read the claim that President Clinton not only balanced the budget, but had a surplus. ... There was never a surplus and the facts support that position.

Yeah, and Lincoln didn't free the slaves. We get your drift...

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

images

Ummm, no!

Nice try but I do not respect assholes like Trump, but please build your life around a man that cheated on his wife, used the bankruptcy laws to make his billions, and hate everyone that is not Lily WASP's

images

Ummm, no!

Nice try but I do not respect assholes like Trump, but please build your life around a man that cheated on his wife, used the bankruptcy laws to make his billions, and hate everyone that is not Lily WASP's

And YOU backed an IMPEACHED ex. president that LIED under oath... and a woman that LIED to the American people about the cause of Benghazi!

Vig,

You fucking idiot...
Go on, make an issue of Bill Clintons infidelity...

This is the simple response...

Trump cheated on his wife, nothing.
Bill cheated on his wife, wife's fault...

Good luck in getting one womans vote....

You a pretty sick little fuck Vig. You accuse people of things with no evidence. You are one little sick puppy, keep it up, you make regular GOP (the people you call RINO) resent being GOP... Very hard to be in the same little sick twisted world as you.

images

Ummm, no!

And YOU backed an IMPEACHED ex. president that LIED under oath... and a woman that LIED to the American people about the cause of Benghazi!

Wrong again!

I have never backed Hillary Clinton, so please do not even attempt that!

Now you are on record how you support a man that cheated on his ex-wife, used the bankruptcy laws to make his billions, and only like Lily WASP's, so be proud of being the RINO you are!

Forum List

Back