Trump Spreads Confusion over the Entire Political Scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahaha...
how cuteeee...
your mod just moved a whole topic over to save you the hassle...
while he banned me for much less before...

Another rule violation . . . discussing mod actions. You should be reported now for derailing the thread AND discussing mod actions.

Your problem is that you just can't stop being a butthole because you really have nothing to say about why Trump surprised and upstaged Nancy by showing he and not the Dems are really the one concerned for the average citizen.

Actually Rump has never been "popular". His popularity rating has literally never topped 50%, the only POTUS in the history of polling POTUS popularity going back to Truman, for whom that is true. His unpopularity vs popularity ratings have remained more consistent at those levels than any of them. Right now his aggregate popularity is 42.8, which you can see along with all the historical polls, here.

As for the absurd claim in the last line, mass media is EXACTLY WHAT CREATED RUMP in his incessant quest for attention to "ME ME ME" for several decades, even going to the point of inventing fake press agents to plant salacious stories in tabloid rags about his own extramarital proclivities and desperately shilling himself to every media outlet possible, and when that was exhausted even printing his own fake Time Magazine, so there is no POTUS EVER that's been MORE of a media creation than this POUTUS. If it were NOT for mass media, nobody would have any idea who the fuck he was.

Regardless of the figure, it's still huge popularity. This move by Trump has to be taken very seriously because of what it's doing to McC and the R party. I'm really just asking how it will be defused so that it saves credibility for McC and the R's and at the same time saving credibility for Trump.

No actually it's NOT a "huge popularity" at all. I just pointed out --- and linked --- how literally every POTUS in the history of such polling enjoyed more popularity than Rump has. Understanding that you get a certain minimal amount as a given just for either (a) holding the office or (b) being a representative of "muh team". Rump has literally never held much popularity including his own election where he barely squeaked in under a "perfect storm" and lost the popular vote as well as could not muster even 50% of the three states that infamously ushered him in (as well as several other states).

I do agree that what Rump is doing is caustic to the party that let him manipulate them, but there's nothing new about that. He's been doing that for five years.

It's easily explained in that Trump is asking for the $600 to be increased to $2000! This runs contrary to all traditional Republican principles and exactly in line with The wishes of the Democratic party.
Trump has cut McConnell's legs out from under him.

And so this calls for somehow determining Trump's motive.

The only motive I can offer is that Trump is making a country wide appeal to the people, based on what might be called need or even perhaps greed?

Right or wrong, according to political preferences, it's become a tactic that can be either a boost for Trump's populatiry, or it will be a backbreaker for Trump if the Republican party sees this as the last straw.

Does anybody have any better explanations for Trump's behaviour? Opinions?
Trump is not playing politics.
He cares.
Is that so hard to believe ?
YES!!!!

Good decision to move this thread out of the CDZ!
It's time to open it up wide to the entire forum so all the vulgar spammers and low life can shit on the issue as much as they please.

There's likely nothing that Trump won't destroy for his own personal gain. We can only hope that he's been taken under control so that he won't interfere with that which is important for the safety of the rest of the world.

Well -- I didn't read to the last pages while this was IN the CDZ and about five of you proved my point as to WHY -- moderation doesn't allow "hot retail politics" to be sold in CDZone. All the personal poking and threats to report and discussing skunky Canadian beer -- IS WHY - we have that policy..

Have 22 MORE posts marked for deletion now.. Since it's moved to the proper forum and I didn't get anyone presents for Christmas -- we'll skip the warnings and just resolve not to PLACE stuff like this in the Clean Debate forum..

It's time to open it up wide to the entire forum so all the vulgar spammers and low life can shit on the issue as much as they please.

There's likely nothing that Trump won't destroy for his own personal gain. We can only hope that he's been taken under control so that he won't interfere with that which is important for the safety of the rest of the world.
Wow, sounds like someone is jealous of the US to me......

It's easily explained in that Trump is asking for the $600 to be increased to $2000! This runs contrary to all traditional Republican principles and exactly in line with The wishes of the Democratic party.

The only motive I can offer is that Trump is making a country wide appeal to the people, based on what might be called need or even perhaps greed?

Right or wrong, according to political preferences, it's become a tactic that can be either a boost for Trump's populatiry, or it will be a backbreaker for Trump if the Republican party sees this as the last straw.

I don’t think Trump has been paying much attention to the negotiations for the stimulus and now that something is on his desk he is just now adding his feedback. Of course people want more money... that’s a very popular position, no surprise that he would push for that. People are also sick of pork in bills so he is also going after that. I actually have no problem with both those points. But the chaos and 11th hour shenanigans Trump is pulling just shows how poor of a leader he actually is. He is a one man show and the peanut galley troll. Nothing more

Didn't move it for your benefit.. Seems like you enjoyed the personal crap.. Not really sure what the topic was -- but it's adequately covered by about 6 or 8 PREVIOUS threads on this topic, most of which have since been merged..

He cares.
YES!!!!

Seriously? Did you listen to Trump's 4 minute video last night or didn't CNN play it for you? Trump's got one foot out the door and still has more concern for the people of this country while the democrats want to insult you with $600 while trying to send 100 million dollars to Somalia or somewhere to do some stupid thing!

I'll just wrap up part on this thread now with a comment on how electing a mad psychopath as president has come back to bite Amerca's politics of irrational nonsense.

Trump has found that he's had to play his last remaining card with an appeal to their priority of money buying anything. It's not hard to see that Trump has destroyed McConnell and the Republican agenda for his own personal gain.

Thanks to everybody who has commented here. It's served to answer a lot of outstanding questions.

mad psychopath? your losing it.Trump is the first president that ever had the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them plus he is the first president sense the previous five corrupt clown administrations that did not start a war and you can HIM a amd psychopath? and the previous five before him i mentioned were not? yeah right. :rolleyes-41:
Canadian is easily confused.
indeed.obviously.:thup:

I think it's pretty simple, frankly.

I think he's calling "BULLSHIT" on the whole idea of sending billions and billions of dollars abroad (and for some pretty ridiculous fucking reasons), while hard working Americans; those folks the bill is actually supposed to help, get a paltry $600 a head.

I commend him, and I don't need the money...

He cares.
YES!!!!

Seriously? Did you listen to Trump's 4 minute video last night or didn't CNN play it for you?

I did. And I even gave him props on it. But that doesn't mean I trust his motives, or much of anything else about him. Whatdya bet he signs it anyway, even WITH all the pork in it?

He cares.
YES!!!!

Seriously? Did you listen to Trump's 4 minute video last night or didn't CNN play it for you?

I did. And I even gave him props on it. But that doesn't mean I trust his motives, or much of anything else about him. Whatdya bet he signs it anyway, even WITH all the pork in it?

Maybe but I don't think so. They are revoting tonight. If Trump signs the pork, I'm sure it will be only because he can't get ther 2K out to people any other way. the bill has already been held up since July I think.

Funny how when the left sees a leader that really cares about the people and they can't recognize it...they are so accustomed to scoundrels' and liars that they automatically plant that seal on everyone....
Looking back one day even they will recognize just how good Trump was for the workers of America....just how different he was from the intrenched unremovable life long elected officials....
Well we are asked to believe Trump has suddenly become a liberal on this issue... a hard ask.

He cares.
YES!!!!

Maybe but I don't think so. They are revoting tonight. If Trump signs the pork, I'm sure it will be only because he can't get ther 2K out to people any other way. the bill has already been held up since July I think.
I hope not, both sides could have already worked to distribute these checks if that was their shared goal. Signing a bill with no changes by the left would be unfair.

He cares.
YES!!!!

Right. The Democrats will happily spend more money. But they won't remove the pork. And he'll sign it anyway. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Funny how when the left sees a leader that really cares about the people and they can't recognize it...they are so accustomed to scoundrels' and liars that they automatically plant that seal on everyone....
Looking back one day even they will recognize just how good Trump was for the workers of America....just how different he was from the intrenched unremovable life long elected officials....
Well we are asked to believe Trump has suddenly become a liberal on this issue... a hard ask.
If he was a liberal he would sign off on $2000 checks for illegals only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back