Trump Spreads Confusion over the Entire Political Scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- OR --- and FAR more likely ---

A clever ploy by Democrats to embed pork as a trap to get Rump to call for the higher payments they wanted in the first place..
If anyone uses reverse psychology it's Trump on the Democrats.
If he said legalize marijuana, Democrats would start funding the prison industry lobbyists to stop him.

Trust me, an orange-painted klown who thinks he can divert a hurricane with a Sharpie is nowhere near sharp enough to think of any kind of psychology beyond 'Me Me Me and did I mention ME".

Many people are saying that.

Does anybody have any better explanations for Trump's behaviour? Opinions?

Absolutely. But why waste the time explaining it to an idiot like you?

clear violation of the rules and you are reported...

spank me hard. It is also a rules violation to write inflammatory OPs. Trump is NOT spreading confusion, so the OP right off is violating the rules by spinning the issue towards an intended end.

Bullshit.
There's nothing "inflammatory" about the OP. Period.

Trump's behavior needs no explanation. It is self-evident to anyone with a level mind.

Interestingly I made exactly that point and the OP called it "spamming".

True. Too bad we don't have intelligently designed software that tells you that as you read the posts. At any rate, Trump's behavior needs no explanation. It is self-evident to anyone with a level mind.
Tom Payne has presented as good an explanation of Trump's behaviour with his quoting of Chris Hayes.
But the alternative explanation on Trump doing this for his own personal reason of boosting his popularity is equally valid in my opinion at least.

Which explanation do you prefer?

Trump is just grandstanding. He is on his way out and wants to be relevant. Yet he easily attacks democrats and even republicans. He does have a knack for making enemies. Washington knows he is irrelevant and they will do what they always have done. Attach pet projects of politicians to a bill that will pass. If Trump does a veto then they seem to have enough pork in the bill to over ride the veto. The finally slap in the face or a final boot to the former president. No one is listening, well his supporters may be listening.

True. Too bad we don't have intelligently designed software that tells you that as you read the posts. At any rate, Trump's behavior needs no explanation. It is self-evident to anyone with a level mind.
Tom Payne has presented as good an explanation of Trump's behaviour with his quoting of Chris Hayes.
But the alternative explanation on Trump doing this for his own personal reason of boosting his popularity is equally valid in my opinion at least.

Should've listened to Rush's Christmas program today. He nailed it perfectly. Democrats still don't get Trump because they've never before had to deal with a Washington outsider! They have no idea why he won in 2016 much less why he remains popular (more so) after four years of their trying to clobber him!

UNLIKE EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN there, the media didn't BUILD him so the media cannot take him down.

spank me hard. It is also a rules violation to write inflammatory OPs. Trump is NOT spreading confusion, so the OP right off is violating the rules by spinning the issue towards an intended end.

Bullshit.

Thanks Pogo! This thread is also proving to be one of the most popular there has been for this section.
It's legitimately asking a question of all members without injecting a biased opinion. It can't be biased because of the circumstances that have led to the nasty situation Trump's move has created for the R's.

Everybody is being asked whether they will support Trump or support McC. Most are too CONFUSED to answer!

Trump is just grandstanding. He is on his way out and wants to be relevant. Yet he easily attacks democrats and even republicans. He does have a knack for making enemies. Washington knows he is irrelevant and they will do what they always have done. Attach pet projects of politicians to a bill that will pass. If Trump does a veto then they seem to have enough pork in the bill to over ride the veto. The finally slap in the face or a final boot to the former president. No one is listening, well his supporters may be listening.
Yep those lifer leeches on both sides hate the threat that Trump poses. As for grandstanding, thats funny since your Wicked Witch of the West is the Queen of Grandstanding. That foreign pork needs to be replaced with funding for the increased check amounts.

Bullshit.

Thanks Pogo! This thread is also proving to be one of the most popular there has been for this section.
It's legitimately asking a question of all members without injecting a biased opinion. It can't be biased because of the circumstances that have led to the nasty situation Trump's move has created for the R's.

Everybody is being asked whether they will support Trump or support McC. Most are too CONFUSED to answer!
Again, its a silly question. The President won't sign the silly bill as it stands so until there is a revised bill, there is nothing to support or not support.

Should've listened to Rush's Christmas program today. He nailed it perfectly. Democrats still don't get Trump because they've never before had to deal with a Washington outsider! They have no idea why he won in 2016 much less why he remains popular (more so) after four years of their trying to clobber him!

UNLIKE EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN there, the media didn't BUILD him so the media cannot take him down.

I understand completely why Trump was elected in 2016 and I've said so on many different occasions.

Rush suggests that it's because he was concerned about the working class.

That is the phony explanation that Trump used to gather support from the people. Rush understands that but he is still completely WRONG!

In any case, this move by Trump is being used to bring the point home. Trump is trying to buy popularity in an attempt to hold onto the presidency.

Actually Rump has never been "popular". His popularity rating has literally never topped 50%, the only POTUS in the history of polling POTUS popularity going back to Truman, for whom that is true. His unpopularity vs popularity ratings have remained more consistent at those levels than any of them. Right now his aggregate popularity is 42.8, which you can see along with all the historical polls, here.

As for the absurd claim in the last line, mass media is EXACTLY WHAT CREATED RUMP in his incessant quest for attention to "ME ME ME" for several decades, even going to the point of inventing fake press agents to plant salacious stories in tabloid rags about his own extramarital proclivities and desperately shilling himself to every media outlet possible, and when that was exhausted even printing his own fake Time Magazine, so there is no POTUS EVER that's been MORE of a media creation than this POUTUS. If it were NOT for mass media, nobody would have any idea who the fuck he was.

Actually Rump has never been "popular". His popularity rating has literally never topped 50%, the only POTUS in the history of polling POTUS popularity going back to Truman, for whom that is true. His unpopularity vs popularity ratings have remained more consistent at those levels than any of them. Right now his aggregate popularity is 42.8, which you can see along with all the historical polls, here.

not to mention he was totally was made by the media...

Bullshit.

Again, its a silly question. The President won't sign the silly bill as it stands so until there is a revised bill, there is nothing to support or not support.

Congress could override a veto.

Dont generally allow "retail politics" threads in the CDZ while they are still in news cycle and extremely partisan. Moved to Politics. We also merged at least 5 threads on this last night in Politics.

Especially, when the topic is explaining political motives.. It's very likely NOT to even stay on "opinion" -- when the CDZ is more about debating policy, issues, statistics, or past history.,.

how is it that he is spreading confusion? looks like it is clear that he figthing for the american people telling the truth how the dems are stabbing us in the back.

Last edited:

As for the absurd claim in the last line, mass media is EXACTLY WHAT CREATED RUMP in his incessant quest for attention to "ME ME ME" for several decades, even going to the point of inventing fake press agents to plant salacious stories in tabloid rags about his own extramarital proclivities and desperately shilling himself to every media outlet possible, and when that was exhausted even printing his own fake Time Magazine, so there is no POTUS EVER that's been MORE of a media creation than this POUTUS. If it were NOT for mass media, nobody would have any idea who the fuck he was.

Regardless of the figure, it's still huge popularity. This move by Trump has to be taken very seriously because of what it's doing to McC and the R party. I'm really just asking how it will be defused so that it saves credibility for McC and the R's and at the same time saving credibility for Trump.

I'll just wrap up part on this thread now with a comment on how electing a mad psychopath as president has come back to bite Amerca's politics of irrational nonsense.

Trump has found that he's had to play his last remaining card with an appeal to their priority of money buying anything. It's not hard to see that Trump has destroyed McConnell and the Republican agenda for his own personal gain.

Thanks to everybody who has commented here. It's served to answer a lot of outstanding questions.

I'll just wrap up part on this thread now with a comment on how electing a mad psychopath as president has come back to bite Amerca's politics of irrational nonsense.

Trump has found that he's had to play his last remaining card with an appeal to their priority of money buying anything. It's not hard to see that Trump has destroyed McConnell and the Republican agenda for his own personal gain.

Thanks to everybody who has commented here. It's served to answer a lot of outstanding questions.
Wow, so really just another leftist opinion disguised as a forum for exchanging opinions. You also told me how well Canada has handled the virus which was also incorrect, no???

mad psychopath? your losing it.Trump is the first president that ever had the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them plus he is the first president sense the previous five corrupt clown administrations that did not start a war and you can HIM a amd psychopath? and the previous five before him i mentioned were not? yeah right. :rolleyes-41:

Maybe you're late to this but the sentient among us have been pointing out that Rump has been using the Republican Party for his personal narcissistic agenda here for FIVE YEARS.

mad psychopath? your losing it.Trump is the first president that ever had the balls to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them plus he is the first president sense the previous five corrupt clown administrations that did not start a war and you can HIM a amd psychopath? and the previous five before him i mentioned were not? yeah right. :rolleyes-41:
Canadian is easily confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back