🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump stops separating immigrant families AFTER he says he can't

No, the parents created the problem by breaking the law.

-Geaux

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.
You have seen the pictures of kids in cages during the Obama presidency haven't you? Let me know if you need a link

-Geaux
That’s a strawman as those kids weren’t being separated from their parents by the government, as Trump was doing.
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux
No one. Only under extreme circumstances, where a person crossing the border had committed a felony, were they locking them up and taking away the children.

This policy of zero tolerance and locking up all border crossers for crossing the border without proper documentation, resulting in tearing up families for the purpose of scaring foreigners to cross our borders, is a new policy set by this administration.
Anyone notice or mention how far our tourist business is down ? Not many want to visit and spend in Trumps America

And Trump started a zero tolerance policy which lead to this crisis that he had to issue today's EO to remedy.
You have seen the pictures of kids in cages during the Obama presidency haven't you? Let me know if you need a link

-Geaux
That’s a strawman as those kids weren’t being separated from their parents by the government, as Trump was doing.
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux
No one. Only under extreme circumstances, where a person crossing the border had committed a felony, were they locking them up and taking away the children.

This policy of zero tolerance and locking up all border crossers for crossing the border without proper documentation, resulting in tearing up families for the purpose of scaring foreigners to cross our borders, is a new policy set by this administration.
Anyone notice or mention how far our tourist business is down ? Not many want to visit and spend in Trumps America
I have not noticed that.

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.
So you want us to praise him for stopping something he started in the first place?

If your kid throws a tantrum and starts breaking things do you tell him he's a good boy when he stops?

He did something you wanted him to do, yet you’re STILL not happy. He does deserve credit bc he didn’t HAVE to sign the order but he did anyway. There’s a name for your kind of attitude: insanity.
He deserves credit for stopping a crime he started? So if I rob you, but don't steal everything, you will thank me?

You're mad at him even when he does what you want. That makes your opinion pretty much worthless.
Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
So you DIDNT want him to stop separating children from their parents?
Sure I do He's just a little late and he's not doing it for any compassionate reason ,,purely political

As were Clinton, Bush II, Obama...........

What's your point
Seriously pop you can't see the point? The point is this president of yours is a gd weakling and bully Always was Now add to Mexico Canada Germany Europe China add India and Argentina to the list that tells the orange anus to kiss their asses He not only separated children from parents BUT his on his way to separate America from the rest of the world Hope he burns in hell

-Geaux
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux

Indeed:

America is no longer the second-most visited destination in the world

Do not put children in cages. Leave them for their families to take care of.

Smuggler abandons 6-year-old in blazing desert heat

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - A 6-year-old Costa Rican boy was rescued by U.S. Border Patrol agents after he was abandoned on a border road in Arizona on Tuesday evening.

The agents discovered the boy just north of the border west of Lukeville in temperatures over 100 degrees.

The child claimed that he was dropped off by "his uncle" and that Border Patrol would pick him up

Stop arresting children. Leave them alone.

-Geaux
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux

My son went to Disneyland last Saturday. It was so crowded the visit was miserable. Filled with tourists from every country in the world.

-Geaux
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux

I have not noticed that.
Fawn just for you
Tourism to U.S. under Trump is down, costing $4.6B and 40,000 jobs
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/travel/tourism-u-s-down-trump-took-office-costin...
Jan 23, 2018 - Travel to the U.S. has been on the decline ever since President Donald Trump took office, and new data from the Commerce Department shows ...

-Geaux
Who was doing it then?

-Geaux

My son went to Disneyland last Saturday. It was so crowded the visit was miserable. Filled with tourists from every country in the world.
Look up the numbers Cat Live and learn Since dump, numbers are DOWN

Does what you want?? It's the whole fn world that thinks he's a scumbag ALL except those who think like him Know any like that?
So you DIDNT want him to stop separating children from their parents?
Sure I do He's just a little late and he's not doing it for any compassionate reason ,,purely political

As were Clinton, Bush II, Obama...........

What's your point
Seriously pop you can't see the point? The point is this president of yours is a gd weakling and bully Always was Now add to Mexico Canada Germany Europe China add India and Argentina to the list that tells the orange anus to kiss their asses He not only separated children from parents BUT his on his way to separate America from the rest of the world Hope he burns in hell

As I always believed.......

THIS AIN'T ABOUT THE CHILDREN IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Talk about a gd weakling! I suggest you buy a mirror!

Do not put children in cages. Leave them for their families to take care of.

Smuggler abandons 6-year-old in blazing desert heat

NEW YORK (FOX5NY) - A 6-year-old Costa Rican boy was rescued by U.S. Border Patrol agents after he was abandoned on a border road in Arizona on Tuesday evening.

The agents discovered the boy just north of the border west of Lukeville in temperatures over 100 degrees.

The child claimed that he was dropped off by "his uncle" and that Border Patrol would pick him up

Stop arresting children. Leave them alone.

Never saw that in my paper or my TV News. In a real world it would be FRONT PAGE!

Does anyone know exactly what law requires immigration to separate parents and their children in ICE detention.

Two days ago, Trump was saying he had to separate parents and children in ICE detention because the law required it. Then today he signs an executive order uniting the families for 20 days, so it's not illegally anymore? I guess in 20 days when he takes the kids away from the parents again, it will become illegal?
:cuckoo:

If I’m not mistaken, it was actually more about protocol than actual law that required separation, a protocol that existed long before President Trump was ever in office.

Also, heard a lib on CNN admit that the 20 day rule doesn’t actually exist.
I have not found any law that compelled ICE to separate children from their parents. The 20 day detention rule for minors goes back some years based on a court order. It is hard to imagine any judge ordering that young children be taken from their parents when there are family detention centers available for the families. An 8 month old ended up in Michigan and a 9 mos old in New York. This is insane.

LOL...today's tantrum is about fixing yesterday's tantrum.

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president
Obama could've signed that same EO. Even today, Dems promised not to help.

Face it, trick. You've been played again.
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......
Does anyone know exactly what law requires immigration to separate parents and their children in ICE detention.

Two days ago, Trump was saying he had to separate parents and children in ICE detention because the law required it. Then today he signs an executive order uniting the families for 20 days, so it's not illegally anymore? I guess in 20 days when he takes the kids away from the parents again, it will become illegal?
We don't put Bank Robbers kids in jail with them.
It's a bad precedent we're setting.

LOL...today's tantrum is about fixing yesterday's tantrum.

A poor policy is remedied by a poor EO....BY AN EVEN POORER EXCUSE FOR A president
Obama could've signed that same EO. Even today, Dems promised not to help.

Face it, trick. You've been played again.
Thing about it is that the laws need to be changed by Congress to fix the problem as it's the laws that are causing this shit. But they aren't doing squat..........except polarizing the whole situation using the kids for politics...........

Never let a good crisis go to waste strategy.....and they are playing it up.......and it all started with their lies......
The Don nipped it in the bud. That was going to be their huge wedge issue (which they contrived to begin with). The POTUS showed compassion while negating their constant racist refrain.

He wins, again. :)

You are too stupid to be one person.

Trump won nothing today. Not only did he lose BIGLY, he continues to show he’s cruel, incompetent and stupid.

First off, he’s be caught lying - flat out lying, and trying to blame others for the policy he and he alone created. He denied that he could sign an EO and stop the policy. Then he signed an EO and stopped the policy.

But here’s why he’s losing and why he will continue to lose: Trump has 2500 children taken from their parents and placed in baby jails. His EO today does nothing for those 2500 children or their parents. Those babies are still crying for their parents tonight.

The administration has set aside no funds to reunite these children with their parents. They have no procedures or processes in place by which these parents and children can be reunited. Nothing.

So until Trump takes actual responsibility for the harm he’s done and sets about to reunite these children with their parents, he’s still losing. And he will continue to lose as long as these children remain apart from their parents.

Trump didn’t show compassion. He showed what a lying piece of shit he is. And he’s still using the 2500 children he’s kidnapped as a bargaining chip to ram his immigration policies through Congress.

It used to be the US didn’t negotiate with terrorists. Then you elected one President. How is he any different than Boca Haram?
He solved the "crisis" with the same EO Obama could have signed.

On the very day Chucky Schumer swore the Dems wouldn't lift a finger to help those stinking beaners.

Damn! This guy is nothing short of a SUPERMAN doing the impossible! Will Trump never cease to AMAZE.
Real magic. Just two days ago, it was illegal to keep the families together then yesterday he waves his magic wand and it's now legal. However 20 days from now, the kids have to be taken away again. I guess it becomes illegal again.

Damn! This guy is nothing short of a SUPERMAN doing the impossible! Will Trump never cease to AMAZE.
Real magic. Just two days ago, it was illegal to keep the families together then yesterday he waves his magic wand and it's now legal. However 20 days from now, the kids have to be taken away again. I guess it becomes illegal again.

Cause the asswat is listening to people like Steven Miller and Bannon.....idiots

If I’m not mistaken, it was actually more about protocol than actual law that required separation, a protocol that existed long before President Trump was ever in office.

Also, heard a lib on CNN admit that the 20 day rule doesn’t actually exist.
I have not found any law that compelled ICE to separate children from their parents. The 20 day detention rule for minors goes back some years based on a court order. It is hard to imagine any judge ordering that young children be taken from their parents when there are family detention centers available for the families. An 8 month old ended up in Michigan and a 9 mos old in New York. This is insane.

Thank God someone wanted to make sure they were not being trafficked.

Forum List

Back