Trump: Stronger Than Ever

So you say then that you KNOW those were white supremacists, at the Charlottesville riot ?

Yeah ? And HOW do you know that ?

Are you ever not senile, gramps?

Ever??

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png

Are you ever not senile, gramps?

Ever??

Screen_Shot_2018_08_03_at_9.39.54_AM.png
Trivial, tiny mostly impotent groups, that left activists bledgeon panickiy liberals with, in their SOP, similar to what Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center has been filling their coffers$$$ with for years. Ho hum.

Trivial, tiny mostly impotent groups, that left activists bledgeon panickiy liberals with, in their SOP, similar to what Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center has been filling their coffers$$$ with for years. Ho hum.

LOL

Your opinion is noted and laughed at. Regardless, it exposes your derangement to think there weren't white supremacist groups representing at that rally. :cuckoo:

I've been following this trump stuff for going on six years. Any one who is still a fan of his is either a retard or they have a special hatred for our country.

Your opinion is noted and laughed at. Regardless, it exposes your derangement to think there weren't white supremacist groups representing at that rally.
So white people aren't allowed to be represented?

LOL

Your opinion is noted and laughed at. Regardless, it exposes your derangement to think there weren't white supremacist groups representing at that rally.
1 out of 100 ? Or maybe none ? Amid the agent provocateurs ?

I've been following this trump stuff for going on six years. Any one who is still a fan of his is either a retard or they have a special hatred for our country.
Anyone who thinks a fan of Trump is either a retard or has a special hatred for our country, is clueless as to Trump's dozens of positive accomplishments.

Probably an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media.

Anyone who thinks a fan of Trump is either a retard or has a special hatred for our country, is clueless ....

I'm glueless? Hmm - what will cost and who wlll produces all the glue which it will need to glue all the fragments of the Divided States of Trumperica?

Last edited:
I'm glueless? Hmm - what will cost and who produces all the glue which it will need to glue all the fragments of the Divided States of Trumperica?

It shouldnt BE divided. it should be separated. TWO separate countries. No way that Democrat & Republicans should be citizens of the same country. That is nuts.

It shouldnt BE divided. it should be separated. TWO separate countries.

Good grief. What a nonsense. First floor, second floor America?

No way that Democrat & Republicans should be citizens of the same country. That is nuts.

Okay, We could seddle down all Trumpicans in Pakistan. All Pakistani in Russia, the Russians in Middle East and Turkey, the rest of this peole in Europe, the Germans in Madagascar and the people from Madagascar in the USA. Or you could slow down, eat something and have a nice day.

Forum List

Back