Trump supporters, are you happy?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

"God I love how he pisses people off"

And THAT'S what you look for in a president?

No that's the icing ..and the dog whistle was the establishment...I fucking hate those guys.....I do love how he engages them......

Most votes for any Republican in the history of the Republican party. Yeah people are pretty happy

I agree you're not an angry Trump supporter. But as a Trump supporter who isn't angry, do you not see what I'm talking about? Do you not look at the Trumpettes and say wow, you're not going to bring anyone in that way?

For example, how is my voting for Johnson a vote for Hillary? Is that really supposed to convince me?
People should always vote for who they want. If you like Johnson, then by all means vote for him. That's the way it should be. However, if the idea of a Clinton Presidency is something you do not want to see THEN one should rethink how they place their votes.

I've always said if Clinton in office is something one cannot bear to see then the choice is clear, but if it wouldn't be the "end of the world" cast your vote how you see fit. I have zero issues with that. Not everyone thinks a Clinton presidency is a terrible thing. Even righties.
I haven't met one person who is on the right that doesn't think that hitlery is a bad thing. Not one.

She is a bad thing. So is Trump

Everyone I've talked to agrees she is a criminal. and then there is Benghazi. I mean, really?

She is a criminal

Edit: and then there is the whole scotus nomination and the same ole politics different day thing.

Decades of Republican dominated nominees on the court getting dick for it has killed the canard that Republican nominated justices matter. I was so happy when John Roberts was nominated. What did that get us? Obamacare. Thanks John, thanks Republicans

I agree with the court.....but it was a bush aka the.establishment....I think Trump will put conservatives on the court because he likes to.fight, the establishment doesn't do shit...and puts these moderates through

Last edited:
You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?
. Trump represents change. The current republicans in Congress are Democrat lite. They gave Obama everything he wanted whe they were elected to stop him. They could have done it but were afraid of being called racists. I'm hoping Trump wins and undos everything Obama put in place with his executive orders. If he loses, it will be the end of the GOP because the so called GOP leaders refused to support Trump. They won't get my vote in the future.
Sure they will...every time.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

"God I love how he pisses people off"

And THAT'S what you look for in a president?

Wow, talk about hyperbole

Now who is misquoting? When did I say that the field of economics was wrong concerning free trade? I stated there would be winners and losers.

And we BOTH know that is correct.

Mark
And so far the loser has been american workers.

And you want to fuck them again by crushing the economy

We have no economy. We have NAFTA and the ASIAN connection. Thank you Democrats. Trump wants us back to work. Hillary wants us to get Asia up and running at our expense. Again.
Trump 2016.

Sure, Trump wants that. It's his goal. The problem is his plan to accomplish that won't. His anti-capitalist policies are going to make the economy worse, not better

He IS a capitalist. He knows how the system works, and wants to bring it back to America. Piss on Asia.
Outsourcing is what doesn't work. Redistributing our wealth and resources is what doesn't work. Replacing American workers with illegals makes the economy worse. The Obama/Clinton regime gives a 3,000 dollar break per employee if the Company fires an American and hires an illegal in his place. That is what isn't working.
America FIRST this time.
Vote for America benefiting America for a change.

Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I'm a Cruz supporter too. I'm not finding any disagreement with anything I said. And I agree with you on the humor of Trump pissing people off. Not sure I would go with that as an end goal personally, but it is amusing along the way.

Oh, and ... Go Blue!

I don't, but those republicans not supporting him are garbage mostly. They use the same tactics liberals do, and I can't stand them. Meg Whitman will never endorse a candidate I vote for.

Whatever the Republicans not supporting him are, Trump supporters have been complete dicks about it, seems to be begging to lose

Well, I can say why. I've been frustrated how the democrats circle the wagons, while the republican elites pile on if there is a republican gaff or it's someone they don't like. You can call Trump several things, but racist is not one of them.

The khan issue was a good example, he didn't even attack khan, just asked why his wife didn't speak, republicans jumped on him, because it was a gold star family, well fuck that, the guy is a democrat operative and shady at best.

And he attacked Trump who have zero to do with his son dying...so why would he attack Trump? Oh his political positions on issues, but Trump isn't allowed to hit back? Nope, fuck that. Couter talked about this tactic in Godless and explained it on tv.

I'm sorry, but I like the fact he hits back, that's the one thing I really do like about him, and these pussy republicans that want to be civil, when democrats are violent and vicious smear mongers, I'm ready for a battle, to win and not to wimp out.

I agree with everything you said and I've made the same points. He didn't insult Khan, ... But I'm not talking about Trump hitting back against the leftist Democrats. I'm talking about what dicks his supporters are to people like me who aren't Republican and they need to win. Cruz was very similar to Reagan. Trump is no Reagan, not at all. Their arguments boil down to these, none of which persuade me to vote for Trump:

He wants fair trade, that is free trade. Government will tell us when it's fair, that makes it free

- No, it doesn't. Explaining why you are against free trade doesn't make you a free trader. And I don't trust government to decide what's "fair" for shit

So you are OK with Hillary?

- No, I'm not. And?

Voting for Gary Johnson is voting for Hillary

- Not a math major, huh? And I'm not a Republican and they don't own my vote, how does that even make sense?

So you want Hillary to stack the Supreme Court with leftists?

- That horse is already out of the barn. Decades of Republican majority appointees has done nothing for liberty. John Roberts was the last nail in the coffin for me

Well i get it, but the reason they do is elections in the US are binary, the republican.paety is the only 3rd party to really workout.
My problem is with people who agree with the policies, but don't like his methods, like national review people....they only disagree on trade I think......so I don't get the animosity.

Oh, so only THOSE are the "garbage", or is it actually everyone who doesn't like him, the way you said before? Exactly how many of us are you denigrating and dismissing here?

View attachment 85174
I agree with that, again, and I don't have a problem with his methods. I won't vote for him because free trade is the beating heart of capitalism. He goes way beyond renegotiating trade deals like when he said he would put a $1,500 tax on Carrier for every air conditioner they build in Mexico. It's a deal breaker for me, I won't for for him
so the question is, do you want manufacturing jobs back in the US. If so, do you really think the prices of those products won't go up? Especially with minimum wage and unions that none of the other countries today have to deal with. So i therefore must believe then you don't want american manufacturing to return.

Trump's plan doesn't bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. It just destroys jobs. Free trade and capitalism (economic freedom) create jobs with economic efficiency.

How is it you know more about economics than the field of economics again?
You don't understand Trumps plan.....

Does Trump?

Sure looks like Trump does....no?

So according to you, Pele is the greatest soccer ... referee ... ever? Sure he is. Trump is even not general business. He's a real estate expert for sure. But knowing how to make money in real estate doesn't make you the expert in managing the real estate business much less all business

View attachment 85174
so the question is, do you want manufacturing jobs back in the US. If so, do you really think the prices of those products won't go up? Especially with minimum wage and unions that none of the other countries today have to deal with. So i therefore must believe then you don't want american manufacturing to return.

Trump's plan doesn't bring manufacturing jobs back to the US. It just destroys jobs. Free trade and capitalism (economic freedom) create jobs with economic efficiency.

Does Trump?

So according to you, Pele is the greatest soccer ... referee ... ever? Sure he is. Trump is even not general business. He's a real estate expert for sure. But knowing how to make money in real estate doesn't make you the expert in managing the real estate business much less all business
Pele is running for POTUS?

Don't be foolish, we are not liberal tools.....

And so far the loser has been american workers.

We have no economy. We have NAFTA and the ASIAN connection. Thank you Democrats. Trump wants us back to work. Hillary wants us to get Asia up and running at our expense. Again.
Trump 2016.

Sure, Trump wants that. It's his goal. The problem is his plan to accomplish that won't. His anti-capitalist policies are going to make the economy worse, not better

He IS a capitalist. He knows how the system works, and wants to bring it back to America. Piss on Asia.
Outsourcing is what doesn't work. Redistributing our wealth and resources is what doesn't work. Replacing American workers with illegals makes the economy worse. The Obama/Clinton regime gives a 3,000 dollar break per employee if the Company fires an American and hires an illegal in his place. That is what isn't working.
America FIRST this time.

Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I.agree with you, but not on trump....I'm just not sure why you fell.that way...watch one of his rallies on youtube......don't watch it through the press..the speech at

Most votes for any Republican in the history of the Republican party. Yeah people are pretty happy

I agree you're not an angry Trump supporter. But as a Trump supporter who isn't angry, do you not see what I'm talking about? Do you not look at the Trumpettes and say wow, you're not going to bring anyone in that way?

For example, how is my voting for Johnson a vote for Hillary? Is that really supposed to convince me?
People should always vote for who they want. If you like Johnson, then by all means vote for him. That's the way it should be. However, if the idea of a Clinton Presidency is something you do not want to see THEN one should rethink how they place their votes.

I've always said if Clinton in office is something one cannot bear to see then the choice is clear, but if it wouldn't be the "end of the world" cast your vote how you see fit. I have zero issues with that. Not everyone thinks a Clinton presidency is a terrible thing. Even righties.
I haven't met one person who is on the right that doesn't think that hitlery is a bad thing. Not one.

Everyone I've talked to agrees she is a criminal. and then there is Benghazi. I mean, really?

She is a criminal

Edit: and then there is the whole scotus nomination and the same ole politics different day thing.

Decades of Republican dominated nominees on the court getting dick for it has killed the canard that Republican nominated justices matter. I was so happy when John Roberts was nominated. What did that get us? Obamacare. Thanks John, thanks Republicans

I agree with the court.....but it was a bush aka the.establishment....I think Trump will put conservatives on the court because he likes to.fight, the establishment doesn't do shit...and puts these moderates through

You agree with the court that government can control the health care industry? Seriously?

Even if you agree that the tax penalty is an income tax, that is only a tiny party of Obamacare. Where are health care exchanges and government dictating policies in the Constitution? Preposterous

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

So you're proud of practically gift-wrapping the election and handing it to Hillary? What are you, some sort of Democrat plant?

View attachment 85174

Does Trump?

Pele is running for POTUS?

Don't be foolish, we are not liberal tools.....

Swish

Proud of yourselves?
I have never been more proud of what we did and how we curbed the fucking GOP'ers and stomped their heads into mush,,,,

Are you a GOP'er?

FYI, Mensa Boy, unless you're a Trump supporter who supported him in the primaries, no one's talking to you. Are YOU a Trump supporter from the GOP primaries? And if so, why were you voting in a primary for a party you feel so psychopathically violent toward?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Trump 2016.

America FIRST this time.

I.agree with you, but not on trump....I'm just not sure why you fell.that way...watch one of his rallies on youtube......don't watch it through the press..the speech at

I'll watch it. You realize I'm constantly defending Trump against the idiocy of the left and I do listen to what he's saying. That's how I know he didn't insult Khan, that he didn't call on Russia to hack and the other lies the Democrats tell. To say I'm just believing the press is pretty ridiculous.

And my views on him for capitalism are what he says. I found the $1,500 Carrier proposal to be an abomination to freedom and liberty, and he said it, not the press.

I do agree listening to a whole speech is a reasonable request. I will attempt to do it over the weekend if I don't get to it first.

She is a criminal

You agree with the court that government can control the health care industry? Seriously?

Even if you agree that the tax penalty is an income tax, that is only a tiny party of Obamacare. Where are health care exchanges and government dictating policies in the Constitution? Preposterous

No I don't, but that was Bush not trump. He support Thomas, Alito , and Scania types, he gave a list. He has always side he would repeal obamacare....Again i'm not sure why were arguing. He got shit by saying he would go.with the old system but allow.competitin.by removing state lines

Trump 2016.

America FIRST this time.

I'll watch it. You realize I'm constantly defending Trump against the idiocy of the left and I do listen to what he's saying. That's how I know he didn't insult Khan, that he didn't call on Russia to hack and the other lies the Democrats tell. To say I'm just believing the press is pretty ridiculous.

And my views on him for capitalism are what he says. I found the $1,500 Carrier proposal to be an abomination to freedom and liberty, and he said it, not the press.

I do agree listening to a whole speech is a reasonable request. I will attempt to do it over the weekend if I don't get to it first.

Carrier proposal?

Proud of yourselves?
I have never been more proud of what we did and how we curbed the fucking GOP'ers and stomped their heads into mush,,,,

Are you a GOP'er?

FYI, Mensa Boy, unless you're a Trump supporter who supported him in the primaries, no one's talking to you. Are YOU a Trump supporter from the GOP primaries? And if so, why were you voting in a primary for a party you feel so psychopathically violent toward?

Good question, my argument which Cecilie noticed and not everyone else has is that I am referring to the primary supporters. I've said several times I am NOT talking about people who joined after the primaries because they oppose Hillary more

She is a criminal

No I don't, but that was Bush not trump. He support Thomas, Alito , and Scania types, he gave a list. He has always side he would repeal obamacare....Again i'm not sure why were arguing. He got shit by saying he would go.with the old system but allow.competitin.by removing state lines

I don't feel we're arguing. I think you're a great example for Trump supporters. I just feel we're discussing it. I think we agree on most things. Well, except your username, Go Blue! "Kaz" is for Kalamazoo, Michigan, my home town. And yes, I am a U of M alumni and hard core.

I'm confused though on your comment "I agree with the court." It was in response to my point on John Roberts upholding Obamacare. Can you clarify?

Forum List

Back