Trump supporters, are you happy?

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

How do you know the 40 / breakdown? Do you think everyone votes in primaries? He received more votes than anyone ever has. Did Killary get 100% of the votes? Trump has far more support than you think.

Uh, by doing math? What does "everyone doesn't vote" have to do with the percentage of votes cast that he got? Ditto "more votes than anyone ever has"? And what the fuck is this "100%" straw man have to do with ANYTHING?

Trump has about the support we think he does, and it's far less than you want to pretend it is.
It's far more than you want it to be.....

Blah blah blah...communism rocks!

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job
As opposed to bending over and taking it in the ass?

Republicans are a pathetic opposition party that has no room to criticize anyone on how to run campaigns.

Trump's problem is that he can't focus his fire, not that he is firing in the first place.

Well, he'd better learn to focus his fire. So far it seems to be at everyone. Election is in three months. He was on a roll and now is free falling, and it was his own fault. He'd better get his shit together.

Maybe his supporters could help to by not being dicks to people they need to vote for him

Haven't you heard? They don't need anyone. They're doing us a favor by "generously" allowing us to vote for him.

You won the Republican party with 40% of the vote. You turned around and said fuck you to the other 60%. And there are more Democrats than Republicans in this country. Then you said fuck you to libertarians and anyone else who while being pretty unhappy with your party wanted you to step up and be worth a vote.

Trump's statement he prefers soldiers who aren't captured was an embarrassment. Sure, the press is leftist and warped his statement on Khan and Putin getting Hillary's e-mails, but welcome to being a Republican. So after saying the Supreme Court is the prize, you're about to hand it to Hillary.

Proud of yourselves?

Trump was not my first choice, but how did those 40% fuck anybody? With 17 candidates, getting 40% itself was a small miracle. If the votes were "fair and square", Trump won and he should have the backing of 100% of the Republican party. Didn't all those candidates pledge that if they lost, they would back the nominee? Their refusal to do so is the worst kind of betrayal, and they should be ostracized from the party.

Mark

You don't read very well, do you?

That's bullshit. We have 1% GDP growth, that's anemic and not possible with that many employed. How many lost jobs? You will buy any favorable spin.

No, I posted facts about private sector job growth...so you want to change the topic to the GDP...where they are lying to you in the bubble.

Fox & Friends Follows Conservative Playbook To Spin GDP Report, Mislead On Obama’s Economic Record

He IS a capitalist. He knows how the system works, and wants to bring it back to America. Piss on Asia.
Outsourcing is what doesn't work. Redistributing our wealth and resources is what doesn't work. Replacing American workers with illegals makes the economy worse. The Obama/Clinton regime gives a 3,000 dollar break per employee if the Company fires an American and hires an illegal in his place. That is what isn't working.
America FIRST this time.
Vote for America benefiting America for a change.

Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I.agree with you, but not on trump....I'm just not sure why you fell.that way...watch one of his rallies on youtube......don't watch it through the press..the speech at

I'll watch it. You realize I'm constantly defending Trump against the idiocy of the left and I do listen to what he's saying. That's how I know he didn't insult Khan, that he didn't call on Russia to hack and the other lies the Democrats tell. To say I'm just believing the press is pretty ridiculous.

And my views on him for capitalism are what he says. I found the $1,500 Carrier proposal to be an abomination to freedom and liberty, and he said it, not the press.

I do agree listening to a whole speech is a reasonable request. I will attempt to do it over the weekend if I don't get to it first.

Carrier proposal?

Trump would tax Carrier air conditioning units for moving to Mexico

This doesn't say the amount, but I heard him propose "$1,500." It wasn't through the media, I heard him say it.

That is just an abomination to free markets and capitalism that government would do that. It's a big reason I don't give him any trust when he talks about "renegotiating" Nafta or pulling out of TPP. I want free markets.

Government shouldn't have any trade deals. We should just:

1) Open our markets

2) Threaten countries we prop up with "foreign aid" and with our military we are stopping if they don't open their markets to us.

That's it, end of proposal

""I'm going to tell them, 'Now I'm going to get consensus from Congress and we're going to tax you,'" Trump said. "'So stay where you are [in Mexico] or build in the United States.' Because we are killing ourselves with trade pacts that are no good for us and no good for our workers.""

Blah blah blah...communism rocks!

Exactly, being a dick and telling everyone to fuck themselves is a great way to fight it. Nice job
As opposed to bending over and taking it in the ass?

Republicans are a pathetic opposition party that has no room to criticize anyone on how to run campaigns.

Trump's problem is that he can't focus his fire, not that he is firing in the first place.

Well, he'd better learn to focus his fire. So far it seems to be at everyone. Election is in three months. He was on a roll and now is free falling, and it was his own fault. He'd better get his shit together.

Maybe his supporters could help to by not being dicks to people they need to vote for him

Why is telling people to vote for him being a dick? Isn't that what everybody is doing for their candidate?

Mark

Can you say, "Straw man"?

Free markets are what works. Government should neither harm nor "help" business.

And capitalism is just a term for economic freedom. Decisions are driven by the market. That Trump is going to control markets and make our decisions for us is free markets because he's smarter than everyone is just ridiculous

I.agree with you, but not on trump....I'm just not sure why you fell.that way...watch one of his rallies on youtube......don't watch it through the press..the speech at

I'll watch it. You realize I'm constantly defending Trump against the idiocy of the left and I do listen to what he's saying. That's how I know he didn't insult Khan, that he didn't call on Russia to hack and the other lies the Democrats tell. To say I'm just believing the press is pretty ridiculous.

And my views on him for capitalism are what he says. I found the $1,500 Carrier proposal to be an abomination to freedom and liberty, and he said it, not the press.

I do agree listening to a whole speech is a reasonable request. I will attempt to do it over the weekend if I don't get to it first.

Carrier proposal?

This doesn't say the amount, but I heard him propose "$1,500." It wasn't through the media, I heard him say it.

That is just an abomination to free markets and capitalism that government would do that. It's a big reason I don't give him any trust when he talks about "renegotiating" Nafta or pulling out of TPP. I want free markets.

Government shouldn't have any trade deals. We should just:

1) Open our markets

2) Threaten countries we prop up with "foreign aid" and with our military we are stopping if they don't open their markets to us.

That's it, end of proposal

""I'm going to tell them, 'Now I'm going to get consensus from Congress and we're going to tax you,'" Trump said. "'So stay where you are [in Mexico] or build in the United States.' Because we are killing ourselves with trade pacts that are no good for us and no good for our workers.""

That would happen if renegotiation fails..it wouldnt..Mexico need us.more than we.need.them

Strawman. I asked how you know the field of economics is wrong. You contradicted it. You didn't just express an opinion. You said economics is WRONG with the positions you said. That doesn't say the crap you said about needing a degree to have an opinion.

Thanks for answering your own question though why I keep telling you to re-read my posts and demonstrating my OP that you only want the support of 40% of the Republican party.

A fiscally conservative, free market capitalist, and you don't want my support. Tell me how Trump wins without us

Now who is misquoting? When did I say that the field of economics was wrong concerning free trade? I stated there would be winners and losers.

And we BOTH know that is correct.

Mark

That isn't where I said you contradicted economics. It was that forcing manufacturing to stay here would provide a net increase in jobs

Will allowing them to leave provide a net increase in jobs? If so, where? That is my point about creating winners and losers. While economic theory is correct that free trade will provide an increase worldwide, it will DEFINITELY hurt some players. Do you deny this?

As an economist, you MUST SEE what has happened to our earning power, our economic growth, and our standard of living in the past 30 years or so as these ideas have been instituted. If you believe that our sluggishness in not due to these policies, then state why you believe we are in such a predicament at this time.

Mark
we already know the only loser is US American jobs. Cheaper workers and no regulations creates a loss of jobs. Period.

What if we start by addressing the oppressive regulations and taxes that are pushing companies offshore first and see where we stand?

And yet taxes don't appear to be the reason...

U.S. companies may not be fleeing due to high tax rate, Reuters analysis shows | Reuters

Proud of yourselves?
Very, what next?

Glad to hear it
asked and answered. I don't quite understand why you all wish to lose seats in the house and senate to be so petty and sore losers.

"Petty and sore losers" = I would have stayed home and pouted if Trump had lost, so I assume everyone's like me.

If you can't conceive of ANY reason why people would stay away from Donald Trump in droves EXCEPT "You're just mad that YOUR guy didn't win", then you are either lying to yourself, or congenitally, terminally stupid.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

"God I love how he pisses people off"

And THAT'S what you look for in a president?

Wow, talk about hyperbole

Sorry if you think my post is hyperbole. I would prefer a president who when confronting an adversary attempts to find common ground and through articulating his position with persuasiveness steers the opposite candidate towards his way of thinking rather than needling, name calling and bullying his opponent into giving up the debate in disgust.

Does he also plan on taxing himself for moving the manufacture of his ties, hats & etc. to China?

Very simple we close the deficit by having china.import much more.stuff from us or impose the tarriff...then everyone.will.be.

Proud of yourselves?

I'm a Cruz voter, what is the big fucking deal...at least he has some.fiight in him unlike McCain or romney.

Republicans weren't getting it done....I wanted carson then Cruz then I got tru.p, but God I love how he pisses people off

"God I love how he pisses people off"

And THAT'S what you look for in a president?

Wow, talk about hyperbole

Sorry if you think my post is hyperbole. I would prefer a president who when confronting an adversary attempts to find common ground and through articulating his position with persuasiveness steers the opposite candidate towards his way of thinking rather than needling, name calling and bullying his opponent into giving up the debate in disgust.

I think we all agree on that....he doesn't get to be that rich and able to get a contract for the old post office by doing business like that. He does have hyperbole in.his political speeches, I'm ok with it

I love his economic program...I think it will really benefit the country. Hillary is the same as the last 8 years....uggggg

Now who is misquoting? When did I say that the field of economics was wrong concerning free trade? I stated there would be winners and losers.

And we BOTH know that is correct.

Mark

That isn't where I said you contradicted economics. It was that forcing manufacturing to stay here would provide a net increase in jobs

Will allowing them to leave provide a net increase in jobs? If so, where? That is my point about creating winners and losers. While economic theory is correct that free trade will provide an increase worldwide, it will DEFINITELY hurt some players. Do you deny this?

As an economist, you MUST SEE what has happened to our earning power, our economic growth, and our standard of living in the past 30 years or so as these ideas have been instituted. If you believe that our sluggishness in not due to these policies, then state why you believe we are in such a predicament at this time.

Mark
we already know the only loser is US American jobs. Cheaper workers and no regulations creates a loss of jobs. Period.

What if we start by addressing the oppressive regulations and taxes that are pushing companies offshore first and see where we stand?

And yet taxes don't appear to be the reason...

U.S. companies may not be fleeing due to high tax rate, Reuters analysis shows | Reuters
It's just one of the lead weights you democrats put on the back of business....

Does he also plan on taxing himself for moving the manufacture of his ties, hats & etc. to China?

No, he'll (and by that I mean company Trump)move the manufacture back to the states because tariffs will make manufacturing more expensive in China than doing it here in the states.

We'll have more factory jobs, but this will kick off tariff wars against our exports and what those jobs produce will be more expensive to the American consumers (and the rest of world as economies of scale get cut down while everyone is tarrifing each other). So WHY the fuck would we want to introduce these distortions today while we have low unemployment and so many jobs unfilled?

Our problems are better solved not by relocating back crappy conveyor belt jobs, but by concentrating on better training and re-locating workforce to fill the jobs ALREADY available.

Last edited:
Most votes for any Republican in the history of the Republican party. Yeah people are pretty happy

I agree you're not an angry Trump supporter. But as a Trump supporter who isn't angry, do you not see what I'm talking about? Do you not look at the Trumpettes and say wow, you're not going to bring anyone in that way?

For example, how is my voting for Johnson a vote for Hillary? Is that really supposed to convince me?
People should always vote for who they want. If you like Johnson, then by all means vote for him. That's the way it should be. However, if the idea of a Clinton Presidency is something you do not want to see THEN one should rethink how they place their votes.

I've always said if Clinton in office is something one cannot bear to see then the choice is clear, but if it wouldn't be the "end of the world" cast your vote how you see fit. I have zero issues with that. Not everyone thinks a Clinton presidency is a terrible thing. Even righties.
I haven't met one person who is on the right that doesn't think that hitlery is a bad thing. Not one. Everyone I've talked to agrees she is a criminal. and then there is Benghazi. I mean, really?

Edit: and then there is the whole scotus nomination and the same ole politics different day thing.
There's some #nevertrumpers and "Republicans" that are going to vote for her.

All the stuff I bought from Trump, that Trump makes, is made in the USA....so....

Did you go and cherry pick the items so you could come on here and say "all the stuff I bought from Trump, that Trump makes, is made in the USA.."??

Guess what, the videos show Trump admitting many of his products are made in China and other countries offshore. So your comment is not the whole story, is it?

If Trump taxes other companies for moving offshore, should he also tax himself for doing the same thing?
Seems you did...or just swallowed the democrat talking points in one hot big sticky load.....:lol:

Can you actually read your own posts? I mean, is there any possible way you could NOT know what a repulsive little rodent pellet you are, and how you are a major argument against voting for ANY candidate who would appeal to the likes of you?

Proud of yourselves?

How do you know the 40 / breakdown? Do you think everyone votes in primaries? He received more votes than anyone ever has. Did Killary get 100% of the votes? Trump has far more support than you think.

Uh, by doing math? What does "everyone doesn't vote" have to do with the percentage of votes cast that he got? Ditto "more votes than anyone ever has"? And what the fuck is this "100%" straw man have to do with ANYTHING?

Trump has about the support we think he does, and it's far less than you want to pretend it is.

Yeah, well, I'm not fond of the idea of my country resembling a mental hospital taken over by the lunatics. I'm quirky that way. So yeah, there's far more ignorant cretins around than I want there to be.

All the stuff I bought from Trump, that Trump makes, is made in the USA....so....

Did you go and cherry pick the items so you could come on here and say "all the stuff I bought from Trump, that Trump makes, is made in the USA.."??

Guess what, the videos show Trump admitting many of his products are made in China and other countries offshore. So your comment is not the whole story, is it?

If Trump taxes other companies for moving offshore, should he also tax himself for doing the same thing?
Seems you did...or just swallowed the democrat talking points in one hot big sticky load.....:lol:

Can you actually read your own posts? I mean, is there any possible way you could NOT know what a repulsive little rodent pellet you are, and how you are a major argument against voting for ANY candidate who would appeal to the likes of you?
I know I piss you fucktard liberals off...so I'm good....

Proud of yourselves?

Yeah, well, I'm not fond of the idea of my country resembling a mental hospital taken over by the lunatics. I'm quirky that way. So yeah, there's far more ignorant cretins around than I want there to be.
We tolerate that they let you out....:lol:

Forum List

Back