Trump supporters: Better pray you are right!

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

worst case Pence is loose in the bull pen and the leftists will really be trippin

and Hillary the Hag is out - mission accomplished!
Only when Trump is banned and joins Clinton is mission accomplished.

If Trump orders the Deputy AG to fire Mueller, Trump is admitting he has matters to hide.

Mueller is competent and tenacious, and he will find whatever is to find.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

worst case Pence is loose in the bull pen and the leftists will really be trippin

How do you like Pence?

How do you like Pence?
Pence is much more preferable to me than Trump.

If it is Russian collusion, then Pence has benefited from that and may have to give the presidency to Ryan.

If there's something there, I'm confident Mueller will find it.

Hopefully this won't take fucking forever one way or the other.
. The hopeful thing is that Mueller won't be used by the left like the snowflake Comey was used by them. The fact that it is being touted that Comey and Mueller are good friends, might actually be a conflict in Mueller being allowed to reside over the investigation. If Comey is accused of lying under Oath, then Mueller should have to recuse himself of investigating the matter due his ties to Comey in which could cause bias in his investigation, and that is unexceptable at this point in the situation.

This isn't his point the only people who can have a case of wrong doing put against them are those making the accusations. And as much as Loretta Lynch comes up to n these hearings, I would bet she has a lawyer by now. Then you have Comey flat refusing to testify before the judicial committee.

Lessee, on another thread we have proof that this is all misdirection and that Putin really wanted Hillary the money-grubbing, easily corruptible candidate to be president, not the independent businessman. He wanted the candidate that had already done him huge favors like giving him a whole bunch of our uranium and pulling out the missile defense shield that was blocking him from taking the Crimea. The candidate that had already taken huge bribes as speaking fees. Yet the investigation is focusing on Trump being Russia's collaborator? And now we better pray that Mueller doesn't find anything on Trump that several top people close to the investigation have already said just isn't there? And by a special counsel who is now known to be a close friend to the tainted James Comey who just met with him privately to give him a data dump where Comey admits he was conspiring behind the president as a political operative to set him up for the investigation in the first place now bringing questions about the integrity of Mueller?

SO FAR, there is evidence of EVERYONE involved being tainted and compromised, EXCEPT TRUMP, the focus of the investigation, and his supporters need to pray for him?

I think Hillary better pray.
I think Loretta better pray.
I think James Comey better pray.
and I think I think the Democrats better pray!

The other thread that tried to make that claim failed miserably.

Only in the minds of liberals ants, EVERYONE EVEN YOU know that it is all lies and Propaganda designed to slow or hamper Trumps agenda to bring this country back to the leadership position it once held. The dimshitscum don't want that because it will lower the political class to it's proper position of WORKING FOR the PEOPLE instead of RULING OVER them and giving US what the "ruling class" politicians want them to have.

How do you like Pence?
Pence is much more preferable to me than Trump.

If it is Russian collusion, then Pence has benefited from that and may have to give the presidency to Ryan.

What a fantasy.

Good luck.

. The hopeful thing is that Mueller won't be used by the left like the snowflake Comey was used by them. The fact that it is being touted that Comey and Mueller are good friends, might actually be a conflict in Mueller being allowed to reside over the investigation. If Comey is accused of lying under Oath, then Mueller should have to recuse himself of investigating the matter due his ties to Comey in which could cause bias in his investigation, and that is unexceptable at this point in the situation.
That's a desperate hope, beagle9. Comey is not going to be accused or charged with lying by the investigation.

What do you think Comey lied about under oath?

Then your mission is and will be a complete and total failure, you liberals are used to attacking people who don't fight back like an old man soaked with pepper spray, you now have an opponent who is wiping your punkass noses in it, and HIS supporters who will soak YOUR ass in pepper spray and then set it on fire.

As for the Tapes he probably already has to the proper people to get started on criminal leaker charges, and probably some fake ones to the leakers to find out who they are. Maybe they will catch YOU up in it for some conspiracy and treason charges after all you are conspiring to demean Trump along with all liberal liars. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Blame the Electoral College for not being, Collegiate enough, not the People!

Gggggggggosh. You sure are right. I'm peeing my pants right now. I...I...I...I ...I hhhhhope it's all ooooooover with soon!

Dumbfuck.

there is nothing rational that points to them being right. there is no way the compulsive liar in chief's credibility exceeds comey's.

and there's no way that Mueller is putting together the legal team he is just to go after Flynn.

trump loons are historically funny.

Gggggggggosh. You sure are right. I'm peeing my pants right now. I...I...I...I ...I hhhhhope it's all ooooooover with soon!

Dumbfuck.

that's because your brain doesn't work properly.
although it might be interesting to "debate" if you had two brain cells to rub together.

just saying. :cuckoo:

We’ll just hear how it’s perfectly within his rights to fire someone…again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.

We’ll just hear how it’s perfectly within his rights to fire someone…again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.
Trump has already provided the evidence, himself, in his own statements. This Flynn thing is a problem - fire Comey.

Forum List

Back