Trump supporters: Better pray you are right!

Why would Trump supporters need to pray about this? The supporters of a President aren't responsible for their actions.

Yes you are. You might not go to jail for their actions, but you are responsible for putting that fool in that position.
Then of course by that logic you share responsibility for every questionable action any Democrat you have have ever supported has taken. It's early but your in the lead for the dumbest post of the day with that one.

Why would Trump supporters need to pray about this? The supporters of a President aren't responsible for their actions.

Yes you are. You might not go to jail for their actions, but you are responsible for putting that fool in that position.
Then of course by that logic you share responsibility for every questionable action any Democrat you have have ever supported has taken. It's early but your in the lead for the dumbest post of the day with that one.
Fallacy of false equivalency

Fallacy of false equivalency
You have taken the lead.

blackhaw as usual is losthawk.

Mueller will find what there is to find.

I can abide his findings; can you Alt Righties?

Trump, not Comey, is in Mueller's spotlight.
. Hmm, and here I was thinking that the law was blind, and that equal justice is what we all have under the law, but not when it comes to Trump eh ? If Comey committed crimes, then he should be prosecuted along with anyone else committing crimes. If Mueller over looks Comey's crimes, then he is no better than Comey was in over looking Hillary's crimes, and therefore he should be replaced immediately.

We’ll just hear how it’s perfectly within his rights to fire someone…again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.
Trump has already provided the evidence, himself, in his own statements. This Flynn thing is a problem - fire Comey.

Are you a legal expert? Site the statute and give the legal language that the clowns actions rise to obstruction. You won't because you can't. Enough said.

. Hmm, and here I was thinking that the law was blind, and that equal justice is what we all have under the law, but not when it comes to Trump eh ? If Comey committed crimes, then he should be prosecuted along with anyone else committing crimes. If Mueller over looks Comey's crimes, then he is no better than Comey was in over looking Hillary's crimes, and therefore he should be replaced immediately.
I have a feeling that Comey knew he was not committing a crime when he leaked his personal memos. He worked under Mueller for years. Comey was the head of the FBI. He's not STUPID. This is not an opinion question. Comey wouldn't have given that info to the press if he had any doubts he would be arrested for it.

Comey commited no crimes. Only the alt right bozos suggest such as a diversion tactic, as weak as it is.

Don't wory, beagle9, Clinton won't be president. We have half of the job done with that. Now Trump has to be removed from office. Mission Accomplished!

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.
Trump has already provided the evidence, himself, in his own statements. This Flynn thing is a problem - fire Comey.

Are you a legal expert? Site the statute and give the legal language that the clowns actions rise to obstruction. You won't because you can't. Enough said.
You have only your opinion, BTM, so leave it to Mueller.

At least if blackhawk has something to say to you fake jake he will respond directly to you and Yes if Mueller finds anything I will accept his findings given the history of you and the other far left loons here I have major doubts you will.

At least if blackhawk has something to say to you fake jake he will respond directly to you and Yes if Mueller finds anything I will accept his findings given the history of you and the other far left loons here I have major doubts you will.
You, blackhawkflakey, whatever you say means nothing on this. I am no more a lib than you are an American patriot, flakey.

Last edited:
Comey commited no crimes. Only the alt right bozos suggest such as a diversion tactic, as weak as it is.

Don't wory, beagle9, Clinton won't be president. We have half of the job done with that. Now Trump has to be removed from office. Mission Accomplished!
I don't know why the Republicans are continuing to support Trump the man when even if he were (properly) gone, there would still be a dyed in the wool Republican Pres (Pence). They still have a full term to get their agenda through. The longer they wait to get rid of Trump, though, the harder it's going to hit them at the ballot box, I believe.

You have only your opinion, BTM, so leave it to Mueller.

Wrong again Jakester. I also have Allen Dershowitz's opinion. He is a legal expert.

Dershowitz: No Plausible Case That Trump Obstructed Justice
"The president has the authority to direct the head of the FBI to stop investigating anyone," Dershowitz stated on "Your World." "I've been saying this for months."

"I think this puts an end to any claim that President Trump obstructed justice. You can't obstruct justice by simply exercising your power under the Constitution," he added.

Dershowitz has an opinion, sure. And we will see what Mueller does with that. I think it will as much to him as the toilet paper to wipe his ass.

You, blackhawkflakey, whatever you say means nothing on this. I am no more a lib than you are an American patriot, flakey.
Lie to yourself all you like fakey the only person your fooling is yourself. Your as phony as the three dollar bill and worth no more of my time today.

Lie to yourself all you like fakey the only person your fooling is yourself. Your as phony as the three dollar bill and worth no more of my time today.
flakey, you fool yourself if you think you are a patriot. Your kind hold no worth no integrity to the values of America.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

About as useful as praying that gravity won't reverse itself. Both occurrences are far beyond the ones of possibilities.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:
great. then obama is responsible for NSA overreach as found by FISA.

Lessee, on another thread we have proof that this is all misdirection and that Putin really wanted Hillary the money-grubbing, easily corruptible candidate to be president, not the independent businessman. He wanted the candidate that had already done him huge favors like giving him a whole bunch of our uranium and pulling out the missile defense shield that was blocking him from taking the Crimea. The candidate that had already taken huge bribes as speaking fees. Yet the investigation is focusing on Trump being Russia's collaborator? And now we better pray that Mueller doesn't find anything on Trump that several top people close to the investigation have already said just isn't there? And by a special counsel who is now known to be a close friend to the tainted James Comey who just met with him privately to give him a data dump where Comey admits he was conspiring behind the president as a political operative to set him up for the investigation in the first place now bringing questions about the integrity of Mueller?

SO FAR, there is evidence of EVERYONE involved being tainted and compromised, EXCEPT TRUMP, the focus of the investigation, and his supporters need to pray for him?

I think Hillary better pray.
I think Loretta better pray.
I think James Comey better pray.
and I think I think the Democrats better pray!

The other thread that tried to make that claim failed miserably.
but did you notice in THIS THREAD the "staff does it obama does it" mentality? my guess is you will disagree.

Forum List

Back