Trump supporters: Better pray you are right!

Weā€™ll just hear how itā€™s perfectly within his rights to fire someoneā€¦again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didnā€™t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

Of course it will. God I don't like stupid partisans. Oh yes, and not only IS it within his "rights" to fire him, Comey DESERVED to be fired.

At this point, you have to wonder if Mueller will charge Comey
. Nope, and it is exactly why he can't be suitable for the job. He will be biased or already is, and better yet when will the taxpayers be done with this bullcrap that is costing them ton's of their money chasing after nothing ??? How is it that the Demon-crats think that they have an open account with the taxpayers coffers, and think that they can use that money in anyway that they please ??? Enough is enough of the madness already. Trump is President, and he will be president until a fit candidate unseats him in the next election or the election after that one. If a Demon-crat would have won this last round, and with all they got going, I think the country might actually be in open warfare at this point. We are at war within now, but it is a quite war in which is a war of cultural ideologies, and not all out war in which has all the contents of a war.

The former attorney general under George W. Bush said Loretta Lynch made the Department of Justice ā€œan arm of the Clinton campaignā€ by instructing then-FBI Director James Comey to mislead the public about the Clinton email investigation. Bush AG: Lynch ā€˜Betrayalā€™ Made DOJ ā€˜An Arm Of The Clinton Campaignā€™

Thats why ol bill, only president to have been impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice to a grand jury, stopped her on the tarmac.
When you interject Bill, you are saying you want Trump to be like Obama.

Thats about the goofiest starkey logic yet from you.

Weā€™ll just hear how itā€™s perfectly within his rights to fire someoneā€¦again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didnā€™t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.

It's only baseless to uneducated uninformed trump freaks

So I suppose you would classify Alan Dershowitz as an uneducated Trump freak.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

Actually, we do already know of certain thing trump has done that he won't be able to run away from.

But of course, the trumpkins will ignore what's right in front of them and demand they be spoon fed.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

If there's something there, I'm confident Mueller will find it. Hopefully this won't take fucking forever one way or the other..
Really? How many years and how many different committees did it take to investigate BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi? I have a feeling this won't be quick at all.
As I said, I'm hopeful. I don't have a crystal ball.

Based on Mueller's reputation, I think it's possible we're not heading into another Benghazi mess.

Mueller doesn't have the political axe to grind though the Repubs still have a lot to hide and bury.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

Actually, we do already know of certain thing trump has done that he won't be able to run away from.

But of course, the trumpkins will ignore what's right in front of them and demand they be spoon fed.

[emoji849]

Sure you do Adolf. You have lots of evidence but you jes don't wanna say what it is...

:lol:

Fucking blowhard Nazi...
. If they have information that has been leaked to them, and they bring it out now, then they will be in violation of receiving classified information, and then holding it illegally, and the jails will be filling up by the time this things ends. The leakers will go to jail also.

This statement I made yesterday may not be too far fetched:

I suspect after watching one of Trumps attorneys this morning Trump will end up firing Mueller.

Newt Gingrich is urging the WH to go after him.

That's right! Carter Page was involved in a deeply secret plot with the Russians to get President Trump elected!
LOL LOL LOL! The fucking doofus isn't bright enough to tie his shoes!
"OK OK! it wasn't Carter Page. It MUST have been..............let's see.......how about those volunteers working in Idaho to get President Trump elected! YA THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO COLLUDED with the Russians!
Everyone in Bosi saw them eating beet soup!" You LIBs are a bunch of eight year old girls at a sleepover party.
When this is over and you're looking like the idiots you are you can forget getting any DEM elected to fucking dogcatcher for a couple of decades.
The other night Chris Matthews claimed President Trump was holding back the 'recordings' until he could get them 'edited' to add words and phrases to make Comey look like a liar.
That's how fucking mentally sick the LIB MSM is.

Trump, not Comey, is in Mueller's spotlight.
. Hmm, and here I was thinking that the law was blind, and that equal justice is what we all have under the law, but not when it comes to Trump eh ? If Comey committed crimes, then he should be prosecuted along with anyone else committing crimes. If Mueller over looks Comey's crimes, then he is no better than Comey was in over looking Hillary's crimes, and therefore he should be replaced immediately.
I have a feeling that Comey knew he was not committing a crime when he leaked his personal memos. He worked under Mueller for years. Comey was the head of the FBI. He's not STUPID. This is not an opinion question. Comey wouldn't have given that info to the press if he had any doubts he would be arrested for it.
. Mueller is in conflict due to his relationship with Comey over the years as you say, so him residing over the issue makes it a kangaroo court. He should recuse himself immediately.
Mueller will have to provide evidence that anything illegal happened within the Trump campaign or by Trump.
Then he'll have to get the AG to agree to bring charges. Then the case may end up in front of the SC. Guess what happens then.

AG is out of the loop, dannyboys.

The information will be sent to the Senate and the House judiciary committees, who will decide if impeachment proceedings should procede.

[emoji849]

Sure you do Adolf. You have lots of evidence but you jes don't wanna say what it is...

:lol:

Fucking blowhard Nazi...
. If they have information that has been leaked to them, and they bring it out now, then they will be in violation of receiving classified information, and then holding it illegally, and the jails will be filling up by the time this things ends. The leakers will go to jail also.

I don't know, recent history shows that democrats are not subject to the laws that govern the little people. Party members are more equal than proles.

But they have nothing other that lies and smears.

Mueller will have to provide evidence that anything illegal happened within the Trump campaign or by Trump.
Then he'll have to get the AG to agree to bring charges. Then the case may end up in front of the SC. Guess what happens then.

And that's the big problem here: Normal investigations start with a crime or wrong-doing then try to find the perpetrators. But this is a witch hunt, so they started with the desire to get Trump and are desperately scrambling to find or fabricate a crime to pin on him.

Josef Stalin had nothing on today's democrats.

"Josef Stalin had nothing on today's democrats" is a fallacy of false equivalency.

MUELLER IS PUTIN'S PUPPET!

Just thought I'd say it first, before the investigation is over.

ZK682Aq.gif

Lessee, on another thread we have proof that this is all misdirection and that Putin really wanted Hillary the money-grubbing, easily corruptible candidate to be president, not the independent businessman. He wanted the candidate that had already done him huge favors like giving him a whole bunch of our uranium and pulling out the missile defense shield that was blocking him from taking the Crimea. The candidate that had already taken huge bribes as speaking fees. Yet the investigation is focusing on Trump being Russia's collaborator? And now we better pray that Mueller doesn't find anything on Trump that several top people close to the investigation have already said just isn't there? And by a special counsel who is now known to be a close friend to the tainted James Comey who just met with him privately to give him a data dump where Comey admits he was conspiring behind the president as a political operative to set him up for the investigation in the first place now bringing questions about the integrity of Mueller?

SO FAR, there is evidence of EVERYONE involved being tainted and compromised, EXCEPT TRUMP, the focus of the investigation, and his supporters need to pray for him?

I think Hillary better pray.
I think Loretta better pray.
I think James Comey better pray.
and I think I think the Democrats better pray!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo:

Lessee, on another thread we have proof that this is all misdirection and that Putin really wanted Hillary the money-grubbing, easily corruptible candidate to be president, not the independent businessman. He wanted the candidate that had already done him huge favors like giving him a whole bunch of our uranium and pulling out the missile defense shield that was blocking him from taking the Crimea. The candidate that had already taken huge bribes as speaking fees. Yet the investigation is focusing on Trump being Russia's collaborator? And now we better pray that Mueller doesn't find anything on Trump that several top people close to the investigation have already said just isn't there? And by a special counsel who is now known to be a close friend to the tainted James Comey who just met with him privately to give him a data dump where Comey admits he was conspiring behind the president as a political operative to set him up for the investigation in the first place now bringing questions about the integrity of Mueller?

SO FAR, there is evidence of EVERYONE involved being tainted and compromised, EXCEPT TRUMP, the focus of the investigation, and his supporters need to pray for him?

I think Hillary better pray.
I think Loretta better pray.
I think James Comey better pray.
and I think I think the Democrats better pray!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo:
You're laughing and scratching your head, but if Russia was not the culprit or hacker that purposely tried to bring Hillary down through WikiLeaks, and Assange was right that it wasn't the Russians, then it could very well be that Putin was just an on looker in it all, and that he would have been ok with a Clinton presidency just as well. The Democrats tried to tie the Russians to Trump for nefarious reasons, but was it all because they needed a boogeyman to blame it all on if Trump pulled it off ?? Hmm. Is your laughter actually tears maybe ??

Forum List

Back