Trump supporters: Better pray you are right!

We’ll just hear how it’s perfectly within his rights to fire someone…again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.

It's only baseless to uneducated uninformed trump freaks

I suspect after watching one of Trumps attorneys this morning Trump will end up firing Mueller.
And that worked out so well - for Nixon.

Nixion didn't own Congress, little ignorant one

That was the final nail in the coffin. His impeachment was inevitable after that.

Once again Nixion didn't own Congress.

Neither does the orange sociopath

I suspect after watching one of Trumps attorneys this morning Trump will end up firing Mueller.

That was the final nail in the coffin. His impeachment was inevitable after that.

Of course he does.

Hahahahaha

Of course he does.

Hahahahaha

no one is going down for the criminal, freakboy

We’ll just hear how it’s perfectly within his rights to fire someone…again.

The important thing to remember is that there are 2 separate scandals; the collusion of his camp and Russia to influence an election and now, since he fired Comey, the obstruction of justice. Again, the cover-up is always worse than the crime. At most, he was looking to get a censure (if even that) from Congress because, as the Speaker of the House said, Russia didn’t make Hillary ignore the upper midwest and Pennsylvania; which she lost.

But sacking the top cop who is investigating you will result in a worse outcome than the investigation itself.

They never learn (the Presidents).

The obstruction charge is baseless. Firing Comey or asking Comey to stop an investigation does not rise to obstruction. It just makes him look guilty with the Russia beef. I haven't seen a credible legal source say they have any evidence of obstruction.

It's only baseless to uneducated uninformed trump freaks

Preet Bharara in first TV interview:

"There's absolutely evidence to begin a case" for obstruction of justice against Trump.

On his calls with Pres. Trump: Reading stories about Trump's contact with James Comey has "felt a little bit like déjà vu."...

poor little braindead trump loon. :cuckoo:

The former attorney general under George W. Bush said Loretta Lynch made the Department of Justice “an arm of the Clinton campaign” by instructing then-FBI Director James Comey to mislead the public about the Clinton email investigation. Bush AG: Lynch ‘Betrayal’ Made DOJ ‘An Arm Of The Clinton Campaign’

Thats why ol bill, only president to have been impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice to a grand jury, stopped her on the tarmac.
When you interject Bill, you are saying you want Trump to be like Obama.

My guess, iceberggruber, is that Obama and what he did means nothing to the collusion and obstruction investigations. And if does, let the trumps . . . er, chips fall where they may.
so when fisa, the groups who issues warrants, said obama had a serious,breach of his,power in spying, that means less than anonymous sources for trump.

again the double standards.
So you want Trump to be like Obama.

My guess, iceberggruber, is that Obama and what he did means nothing to the collusion and obstruction investigations. And if does, let the trumps . . . er, chips fall where they may.
so when fisa, the groups who issues warrants, said obama had a serious,breach of his,power in spying, that means less than anonymous sources for trump.

again the double standards.
So you want Trump to be like Obama.
not at all.

i want the criteria used for judgement of one to be the same for the other.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

Political theatre, nothing more. Dog and pony show for the masses.
It's nothing than classic sleight of hand. Keep the folks focused on something in your left hand so they can't see what's in the right.

And they STILL go on trying to push this narrative. It is hysterical, lol! They are looking for a crime they can't find.

In the end, the people of The United States are going to repay them; BIG! While you would think most Democrats are going along with this is you read this board, nothing could be further from the truth. Americans are DISGUSTED!

The only thing propping up the Democrats is the MSM, and every time Trump goes to the American citizens directly, the prop-up collapses. The best thing for all of us to do is constantly LAUGH at these people on here. The only reason they post what they do is----------->because nobody on here knows who they really are so can't laugh in their faces, and in many instances.......are paid to do it!

LAUGH at them. All the evidence shows they have nothing, and we are going to hose the Obama administration hierarchy not to far in the future. Life is good for us, and it sucks for them. That is all you need know as far as what the facts are saying.

I love laughing at the anarchists and libertarians on the Board.

They are so lost.

The other thread that tried to make that claim failed miserably.
but did you notice in THIS THREAD the "staff does it obama does it" mentality? my guess is you will disagree.

Care to elaborate?
FISA. you said maybe his peeps werec wrong but it wasnt obama at fault.

fuck it. you know damn well what im talking about.

You're still trying to claim that Obama was personally responsible for every decision or action made by every person in the NSA. I don't think that is even physically possible.
no. i said the liberal side is holding trump accountable for action his staff does.

the OP here's last sentence is what again?

if that mindset works for trump then apply it to obama.

Trump supporters. You had better pray you are 100% right about President Trump and his people being innocent of wrongdoing regarding their dealings with Russia. Bob Mueller will uncover every facet of the truth. He knows every legal trick, dodge, and maneuver criminals use to escape justice. He also has the legal knowledge, power, and staff to bring people to justice.

I'm not sure if President Trump is guilty of anything at this point, but if I were a Trump supporter, I'd stop focusing on slamming the Liberals (though I know it's fun) and I'd break our my prayer rug and ask my personal GOD for a miracle, because things are looking downright grim for the Trump administration.

Oh....and one more thing to think about before you accuse the Liberals of using Russia to launch a smear campaign against Trump: A sitting President is responsible for the actions of his staff, if any of them are guilty of wrongdoing, the President is guilty as well. :bye1:

This is called projection. You pray they discover something to support the butt pain you've felt since November, then suggest your counterparts should pray nothing becomes of it.

I'm a Trump supporter who can recognize BS when I see it.

The shit we're seeing is nothing more than a lame attempt by democrats to discredit our president because they know he's going steer this country in a direction that doesn't benefit the snowflakes.

I'm a Trump supporter who can recognize BS when I see it.

The shit we're seeing is nothing more than a lame attempt by democrats to discredit our president because they know he's going steer this country in a direction that doesn't benefit the snowflakes.

So making up shit is his way of doing that?

Trump came along at the perfect time.
This past election has me thinking there really might be a God.

Forum List

Back