Trump supporters, don't the superlatives bother you?

Trump supporters need to be bothered by Trump’s lies, bigotry, and the fact that he has no business being president.

I was just wondering what the race whoring crowd thought. Actually I wasn't. Thanks for that brain dead non-contribution to the discussion

Trump never saw that ad he watched.

But saying you watched an ad and three minutes later saying you never did isn't lying. Trump is a straight talker. And Mormons don't like liars and we all know Trump wins big among Mormons

A straight talker? Bush lied, Bush lied, Bush lied!

I didn't say he lied, I said he might of. Bull, he says Bush lied all the time. How does a "straight talker" not remember what he said in speech after speech? Again, the point isn't his position, it's his lame lie about what he said

Trump supporters are bothered trying not to hurt themselves with spoons eating pudding. Superlatives are beyond their paygrade.

Trump is going to make America the greatest again.

I'm sure in his mind, he already did. So when he says lame extreme shit like that he's the most pro-Israel candidate and he respects women more than any other candidate, that floats your boat?

You trumpettes are being as content deprived as the left is

Trump supporters need to be bothered by Trump’s lies, bigotry, and the fact that he has no business being president.

So do Clinton supporters

Couldn't help yourself, could you.

Dummies like you think Clinton lies like Trump. But you can't prove it. You just know it. Right?

Don't bother answering. It's meaningless.

Hillary lies all the time. My point is she doesn't say she didn't say something right after she said it. It's not the lies he tells, it's the type of lies

You know, when he was giving his speech to AIPAC, one of the things he brought up was the immigration issue.

While speaking of it, he said that it was easy for a woman to come over here, give birth, and that child was a citizen of the US. He then went on to say that if you tried that in Mexico, the results would be much different "believe me, they don't go for that kind of thing".

Look up the citizenship requirements for a natural born citizen of Mexico. They are almost exactly the same as what the US requires for natural born citizens.

Trump doesn't even know when he's lying, he just says crap that resonates with the base, and then says that the other countries, candidates, whoever, is doing the exact opposite, and then gets a big applause line.

Nope, Trump doesn't have the qualifications to be president.

Trump says a lot of stupid things, no doubt. However, he doesn't filter them through staid political filters which is refreshing and doubtless unacceptable by all establishment politicos. That is part-and-parcel of his appeal.

I suppose public flatulence would push him right over the top, eh?

I'm sure in his mind, he already did. So when he says lame extreme shit like that he's the most pro-Israel candidate and he respects women more than any other candidate, that floats your boat?

Trump is a guy who finally put an end to the political correctness. Something that the republican mainstream nominees did not even dare attempt. Even Rand Paul of all things was made powerless by the might of it. For that achievement Trump deserves an award, and the presidency. Now, we can finally actually speak. He will make USA great again.

You know, when he was giving his speech to AIPAC, one of the things he brought up was the immigration issue.

While speaking of it, he said that it was easy for a woman to come over here, give birth, and that child was a citizen of the US. He then went on to say that if you tried that in Mexico, the results would be much different "believe me, they don't go for that kind of thing".

Look up the citizenship requirements for a natural born citizen of Mexico. They are almost exactly the same as what the US requires for natural born citizens.

Trump doesn't even know when he's lying, he just says crap that resonates with the base, and then says that the other countries, candidates, whoever, is doing the exact opposite, and then gets a big applause line.

Nope, Trump doesn't have the qualifications to be president.

that's the sort of lie that all politicians tell and Hillary is a master at. My point is the lame shit where he tells obvious, pointless lies

Trump is a guy who finally put an end to the political correctness. Something that the republican mainstream nominees did not even dare attempt. Even Rand Paul of all things was made powerless by the might of it. For that achievement Trump deserves an award, and the presidency. Now, we can finally actually speak. He will make USA great again.

Great at what?

Trump is a guy who finally put an end to the political correctness. Something that the republican mainstream nominees did not even attempt. Even Rand Paul of all things was made powerless by the might of it. For that he deserves an award, and the presidency. Now, we can finally actually speak.

I agree, but the question is about his stupid, pointless, obvious lies about things like lying about what he says in his speeches and ridiculous extreme statements like he's the most this and the most that. What benefit is there to saying ridiculous crap like he's the "most pro-Israel?" Only a moron would believe that. Why not just say that he is pro-Israel. People might believe that. I wouldn't, but some might. but when he puts it that extreme, I just laugh at him

The issue with people who constantly use huge hyperbole is that you can never believe what they actually mean.

So we can't believe anything, neither can our allies or anyone else.

That could be a bit of a problem.

Trump supporters are bothered trying not to hurt themselves with spoons eating pudding. Superlatives are beyond their paygrade.

Doesn't separate his supporters from liberals

So do Clinton supporters

Dummies like you think Clinton lies like Trump. But you can't prove it. You just know it. Right?

Hillary lies all the time. My point is she doesn't say she didn't say something right after she said it. It's not the lies he tells, it's the type of lies

Not according to Politifact...

Hillary Clinton's file | PolitiFact

Cruz lies most of the time.

Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

Trump all the time.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Superlatives? That's all we ever heard from the empty suit in the White House. What ever happened to "Hope and Change"? It turned into hope that you had any change left in your pocket. Trump is Einstein compared to the dunces in the Hussein administration.

So do Clinton supporters

Not according to Politifact...

Hillary Clinton's file | PolitiFact

Cruz lies most of the time.

Ted Cruz's file | PolitiFact Texas

Trump all the time.

Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact

Her body of work says otherwise. She came under sniper fire in Bosnia, her hiding the White Water files then producing them when it didn't matter. There was her biggest lie, she created the term "vast right wing conspiracy" over Gennifer Flowers, an accusation she was true when she said it.

Then there was her autobiography where she said she couldn't breathe when finding out her chronic cheating husband actually had lied about Monica. Oh, then there's how she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary who was an unknown bee keeper when she was born.

But this thread is about the just butt obvious lies Trump tells like about his speeches right now and ridiculous claims he's the most everything he wants to be at any given moment

Superlatives? That's all we ever heard from the empty suit in the White House. What ever happened to "Hope and Change"? It turned into hope that you had any change left in your pocket. Trump is Einstein compared to the dunces in the Hussein administration.

Normal lame political shit, that's not what the thread is about.

You OK with him just lying that he doesn't say Bush lied? Why not stand behind it since he's the most honest, straight talking man in the history of civilization?

Why say ridiculous shit that he's not just pro-Israel, but he's the most pro-Israel candidate? You gotta be stupid to believe that

Forum List

Back