Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

Cellblock2429, post: 17752821
ask anyone who wants single payer

Wait it's jerk self employed conservatives and libertarians mostly that don't want to pay for health insurance when they are young and healthy. Deadbeat freeloading leeches on the system.

Republicans made 'em pay up in Massachusetts.

Republicans used to oppose healthcare freeloaders.

The Heritage Foundation;

In 1989, the Heritage’s Stuart M. Butler gave a lecture titled “Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans.” Stuart’s lecture disclosed Heritage’s plan to reform the health care system, which called for an individual mandate:

If a young man wrecks his Porsche and has not had the foresight to obtain insurance, we may commiserate but society feels no obligation to repair his car. But health care is different. If a man is struck down by a heart attack in the street, Americans will care for him whether or not he has insurance. If we find that he has spent his money on other things rather than insurance, we may be angry but we will not deny him services — even if that means more prudent citizens end up paying the tab. Many states now…require anybody driving a car to have liability insurance. But neither the federal government nor any state requires all households to protect themselves from the potentially catastrophic costs of a serious accident or illness. Under the Heritage plan, there would be such a requirement…Mandate all households to obtain adequate insurance.

Heritage Foundation: ‘Mandate All Households To Obtain Adequate Insurance’

hitlery isn't in power, we're fking genius'
Trump proved there are a lot of dumb rubes in this country, nothing more.
Not dumb, ignorant and brainwashed...They know SO much BS...
I know you're in here and that is the BS I see on a daily basis.
Just as long as you don't look at any of the world's media outside your loonie bubble, dupe.
most of the MSM is make believe land. I choose not to visit those areas. i believe in truth and justice the American Way. I'm like superman.

Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes from the people of this nation than Trump did.

Just as long as you don't look at any of the world's media outside your loonie bubble, dupe.
most of the MSM is make believe land. I choose not to visit those areas. i believe in truth and justice the American Way. I'm like superman.

Hillary Clinton got 3 million more votes from the people of this nation than Trump did.
TRUMP: Five million illegal Mexicans voted in the election!

REPORT: Who Is Registered to Vote in Two States? Some in Trump’s Inner Circle

TRUMP: See? I told you five million illegal Mexicans voted in the election!

First person I have heard of who feels sorry for winners.

Personally I feel sorry for the losers.

/----/ meaningless statistic

So a doctor is too expensive in America? I thought Obama and the rest of the Democrats fixed that? Lol!
Given time and further regulation DUHHHHHH.....Only dupes think health care would be fixed immediately and forever. Dumbass dupes...

More of the same, blah, blah, Democratic Party propaganda, blah, blah, blah.
Argue the point, dupe. You think Dems promised $2500 savings immediately and a final fix. RW idiocy...

You got nothing, superduper.

I feel sorry for anyone that depends on the federal government and thinks that it's a good thing...
Carrier Cuts 300 At Factory Where Trump Boasted Of Saving Jobs
Source: NBC News

JUL 19 2017, 5:19 PM ET

by BEN POPKEN

The Carrier factory where a president-elect Donald J. Trump boasted of having crafted a deal to save jobs from moving to Mexico has begun laying off workers.

338 employees at the Carrier Corporation fan coil manufacturing facility in Indianapolis will be let go tomorrow under the previously announced plan, the company said in a statement Wednesday.

Their positions will still be shifted to Mexico, where workers are paid in a day what the Rust Belt employees make in an hour.

Those plans included an additional 290 employees to be terminated on December 22nd, 2017, three days before Christmas.

Read more: Carrier plant Trump boasted of saving jobs at begins layoffs
That's nothing compared to all the people laid off in the coal mines over the last eight years… LOL

And she lost because of the Electoral College and that is the way we make our Presidents. If you don't like it, work on changing the law. I know you won't do that, you just like to cry.

And she lost because of the Electoral College and that is the way we make our Presidents. If you don't like it, work on changing the law. I know you won't do that, you just like to cry.

Yeah I know Trump lover. I am sure Trump would stll now be filing lawsiuit had he lost in the same way and I am sure you would be sitting on your ass talking about thow the electoral college does things.

OBTW, I believe that someone in congress is working on a law to end the electoral college.

I feel sorry for anyone that depends on the federal government and thinks that it's a good thing...
Carrier Cuts 300 At Factory Where Trump Boasted Of Saving Jobs
Source: NBC News

JUL 19 2017, 5:19 PM ET

by BEN POPKEN

The Carrier factory where a president-elect Donald J. Trump boasted of having crafted a deal to save jobs from moving to Mexico has begun laying off workers.

338 employees at the Carrier Corporation fan coil manufacturing facility in Indianapolis will be let go tomorrow under the previously announced plan, the company said in a statement Wednesday.

Their positions will still be shifted to Mexico, where workers are paid in a day what the Rust Belt employees make in an hour.

Those plans included an additional 290 employees to be terminated on December 22nd, 2017, three days before Christmas.

Read more: Carrier plant Trump boasted of saving jobs at begins layoffs
That's nothing compared to all the people laid off in the coal mines over the last eight years… LOL

And they were laid off because coal is becoming obsolete.

Yeah I know Trump lover. I am sure Trump would stll now be filing lawsiuit had he lost in the same way and I am sure you would be sitting on your ass talking about thow the electoral college does things.

OBTW, I believe that someone in congress is working on a law to end the electoral college.
Yeah you keep thinking that and we'll just laugh

Obama managed only 2 things- Averting a full scale GOP Depression, and ACA, which is looking good. Idiot BS GOP party...And 2 is good with your stupid crooked obstructionist thieves around...

HOW TRULY BLIND must a person be to think:
A). The 2008 recession mainly caused by the banking takeover engineered by the democrats, forcing them to give loans to anything with two legs was both averted and caused by the GOP.
B). That Obamacare, collapsing around the country as premiums skyrocket, that was supposed to save everyone money and even the Dems scramble now to try to save, is "LOOKING GOOD."

1st Place For Cornhole Boneheaded Statement of the Year.
Dems my butt, dupe. It was corrupt Boooshie "regulators" DUHHHH...
Meaning looks like it will survive DUHHHH. ONLY problem: cost of Big Health after no regulation forever DUHHHH. Thanks GOP.

Dems YOUR butt.

No, I didn't vote for Trump, he made promises I knew he couldn't keep. I love the Electoral College, always have it keeps the minority relevant. Good luck with overturning the Electoral College, it needs to be ratified by 2/3 of the states and we know that won't happen.

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....
:boohoo:
But you don't feel any sorrow for the children that you kill

DavidFront-1.jpg

I'm reporting this. Number one you are a hypocrite. Do not try this argument when your asses have supported wars that have killed children and then don't even begin t try arguing your fucked up position when all you are arguing for is childbirth because after that you sorry bastards don't give a damn about their existence as a human being.

Well the good news is that retarded people like you can have their useless children's heads ripped off

In other news

Yawn
th

You hurt my feelings.......................take that back

No, I didn't vote for Trump, he made promises I knew he couldn't keep. I love the Electoral College, always have it keeps the minority relevant. Good luck with overturning the Electoral College, it needs to be ratified by 2/3 of the states and we know that won't happen.

Given I am not the one proposing the bill I am not the one you need to be wishing luck. The minority doesn't get to pick the president. The person who gets the most votes should be president.

Yeah you keep thinking that and we'll just laugh

You keep laughing while I watch Trump get impeached.

Given I am not the one proposing the bill I am not the one you need to be wishing luck. The minority doesn't get to pick the president. The person who gets the most votes should be president.

The minority did elect the President, numb nuts. Again, whiner, that is not how it works in this country, we have the Electoral College and it has been that way since the beginning, if you don't like it, change it and quit crying.

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.

For example, here's an illustrious Trump supporter who epitomizes the [bowel] movement

upload_2017-7-19_17-40-34.png

Well as much as I appreciate the kind words of the OP it must be pointed out that the OP could truly be a contender for the top ten "Pantload Post" of the year award at USMB.

Forum List

Back