Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

Trump has repeatedly said that repealing and replacing “Obamacare” was a top priority, but he has never fully explained how he planned to do it.

Yeah, no shit. His Chumps never asked to see his plan.

How fucking stupid are these people? :lol:
hitlery isn't in power, we're fking genius'
Trump proved there are a lot of dumb rubes in this country, nothing more.
Not dumb, ignorant and brainwashed...They know SO much BS...

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....
:boohoo:
But you don't feel any sorrow for the children that you kill

DavidFront-1.jpg

I'm reporting this. Number one you are a hypocrite. Do not try this argument when your asses have supported wars that have killed children and then don't even begin t try arguing your fucked up position when all you are arguing for is childbirth because after that you sorry bastards don't give a damn about their existence as a human being.

Trump has repeatedly said that repealing and replacing “Obamacare” was a top priority, but he has never fully explained how he planned to do it.

and there are more of them then those stupid enough to vote for a criminal.

I know you're in here and that is the BS I see on a daily basis.

Actually he did.

Then find a unedited video of that exact quote for us.
His whole campaign was unsupported pie in the sky bs and fear mongering, superdupe.
it wasn't hitlery. plain and simple. and it wasn't an elitist from the GOP. kapeesh? get over it, you lost. stop fking crying already.
It was the Russians and Comey and dupes...No worries. The GOP can only BS, lie, moan, and pander to the rich. No ideas they can pass, because they're garbage.
I bet you eat nothing burgers right. you post them daily.
Hilariously ironic...

What Reagan said about liberals is now true for pseudocons.

'It isn't so much that liberals pseudocons are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.'

No evidence of that, dupissimus.

So...yeah. Trump said he had all these great plans to solve America's problems, and the dumb rubes never asked to see those plans.

At this late date, they STILL have not caught on they were hoaxed!

Not surprising that people too stupid to ask to see the plans are still in the dark, really.

The perfect con is the one where the mark does not know he has been taken.

Just as long as you don't look at any of the world's media outside your loonie bubble, dupe.

who's president? I rest my fking case.

Trump supporters: You folks are honest, hard working people, who sincerely want the best for America. I applaud you efforts to make our country a better place. I feel sorry for you though. You backed a President who thinks he's above the law, who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business, who thinks he can bully Judges, Senators, Congressman, and Governors. Who thinks making deals with countries like Russia to enrich himself and his family while he's President is "no big thing" I'm an older guy, and I've seen how things like this end, and it's not pretty. The end for Trump and Co. is not yet, but it's coming, and it's coming fast.....

DavidFront-1.jpg

I'm reporting this. Number one you are a hypocrite. Do not try this argument when your asses have supported wars that have killed children and then don't even begin t try arguing your fucked up position when all you are arguing for is childbirth because after that you sorry bastards don't give a damn about their existence as a human being.

Well the good news is that retarded people like you can have their useless children's heads ripped off

In other news

Yawn

Just as long as you don't look at any of the world's media outside your loonie bubble, dupe.
most of the MSM is make believe land. I choose not to visit those areas. i believe in truth and justice the American Way. I'm like superman.

who's president? I rest my fking case.
Who's President?

A huckster. A retard. A New York liberal Democrat in pseudocon clothing. A thief. A deceiver. A liar.

You must be very proud.

DavidFront-1.jpg

Well the good news is that retarded people like you can have their useless children's heads ripped off

In other news

Yawn
th

sure it was, it's why she fking lost. fk dude you are a lost soul wandering around the earth.

Considering she got 3 million more votes than Trump, you might want to stop acting like Trump was really the peoples choice,
no she didn't, she was 71 votes short.
Thanks to GOP idiot/big mouth Comey...
he didn't interfere with the election. she did. she paid the price.
He found that she didn't, after wrecking the election based on Russian BS...

At least you can go to the doctor there.
I don't pick a place to live in just so I can see your doctor… LOL

Nor do I but at least I know that if I did move to the EU I wouldn't have to worry about an early death because I can't afford to visit a doctor. You're ignorant and all you're doing is running your mouth.

So a doctor is too expensive in America? I thought Obama and the rest of the Democrats fixed that? Lol!
Given time and further regulation DUHHHHHH.....Only dupes think health care would be fixed immediately and forever. Dumbass dupes...

More of the same, blah, blah, Democratic Party propaganda, blah, blah, blah.
Argue the point, dupe. You think Dems promised $2500 savings immediately and a final fix. RW idiocy...

I don't pick a place to live in just so I can see your doctor… LOL

Nor do I but at least I know that if I did move to the EU I wouldn't have to worry about an early death because I can't afford to visit a doctor. You're ignorant and all you're doing is running your mouth.

So a doctor is too expensive in America? I thought Obama and the rest of the Democrats fixed that? Lol!
Given time and further regulation DUHHHHHH.....Only dupes think health care would be fixed immediately and forever. Dumbass dupes...

Argue the point, dupe. You think Dems promised $2500 savings immediately and a final fix. RW idiocy...

You got nothing, superduper.

I feel sorry for anyone that depends on the federal government and thinks that it's a good thing...
Carrier Cuts 300 At Factory Where Trump Boasted Of Saving Jobs
Source: NBC News

JUL 19 2017, 5:19 PM ET

by BEN POPKEN

The Carrier factory where a president-elect Donald J. Trump boasted of having crafted a deal to save jobs from moving to Mexico has begun laying off workers.

338 employees at the Carrier Corporation fan coil manufacturing facility in Indianapolis will be let go tomorrow under the previously announced plan, the company said in a statement Wednesday.

Their positions will still be shifted to Mexico, where workers are paid in a day what the Rust Belt employees make in an hour.

Those plans included an additional 290 employees to be terminated on December 22nd, 2017, three days before Christmas.

Read more: Carrier plant Trump boasted of saving jobs at begins layoffs

Forum List

Back