Trump supporters: I feel sorry for you..

I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.

For example, here's an illustrious Trump supporter who epitomizes the [bowel] movement

View attachment 139594
Looks like a good hard working American to me. And what's even better is he isn't hitting anyone in the head with a bike lock like your Antifa Professor.

Obama managed only 2 things- Averting a full scale GOP Depression, and ACA, which is looking good. Idiot BS GOP party...And 2 is good with your stupid crooked obstructionist thieves around...

HOW TRULY BLIND must a person be to think:
A). The 2008 recession mainly caused by the banking takeover engineered by the democrats, forcing them to give loans to anything with two legs was both averted and caused by the GOP.
B). That Obamacare, collapsing around the country as premiums skyrocket, that was supposed to save everyone money and even the Dems scramble now to try to save, is "LOOKING GOOD."

1st Place For Cornhole Boneheaded Statement of the Year.
Lmao. Yeah Bush being president at the time bears no fault or responsibility for the major recession that happened on his watch.
You idiots crack me up.

He asked congress to do something about it 17 times and dems obstructed it.
Obstructed what? Republicans controlled the House and the Senate. The House required only a simple majority to pass a bill Bush was asking for and the Senate could only be blocked by Democrats with a filibuster but the Republicans never sent a bill to the Senate floor for Democrats to filibuster.

Do you ever know what you're talking about?

Ever??

None of the bills made it out of the committee to be voted on.
Dems BLOCKED Them

Ever??

Democrats didn't block these bills ... they didn't have to -- Republicans wouldn't let them get voted on by a full chamber.

S.1508 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

S.190 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

H.R.2575 was not supported by the Bush administration and never made it out of committee.

H.R.1461 was reported out of committee and passed in the House. It was such a horrible bill, even Bush ripped it up; and again, Republican leadership wouldn't send the bill to the Senate floor for a full up/down vote.

The Administration has long called for legislation to create a stronger, more effective regulatory regime to improve oversight of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks ("housing government-sponsored enterprises" or "housing GSEs") and appreciates the considerable efforts of Chairman Oxley and Chairman Baker in crafting H.R. 1461. However,

H.R. 1461 fails to include key elements that are essential to protect the safety and soundness of the housing finance system and the broader financial system at large. As a result, the Administration opposes the bill.

George W. Bush: Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005

Last edited:
I'm glad you recognize that Donald Trump's support is primarily from solid hard working Americans contrary to the narrative pushed by most Liberals and the Media.

For example, here's an illustrious Trump supporter who epitomizes the [bowel] movement

View attachment 139594
Looks like a good hard working American to me. And what's even better is he isn't hitting anyone in the head with a bike lock like your Antifa Professor.
We're not antifa, dupe.

well,yes, that Trumpster is a "paragon" of your ilk......Remember what Trump openly stated: "I love the uneducated....and they love me..." LOL

View attachment 139594

Trumpsters won. You lost. You need to deal with your issues.
Our issues are brainwashed functional idiots like you, and, amazingly, the big orange idiot...garbage policy based on stoopid information...

well,yes, that Trumpster is a "paragon" of your ilk......Remember what Trump openly stated: "I love the uneducated....and they love me..." LOL
Trump appears to be poorly educated too- he believes the bs propaganda too...the dupe wing of the GOP......

Our issues are brainwashed functional idiots like you, and, amazingly, the big orange idiot...garbage policy based on stoopid information...

The main difference between us and right wingers like TinyBrain is that we know we temporarily lost our country's potential......they, instead. are not smart enough to yet realize it.

HOW TRULY BLIND must a person be to think:
A). The 2008 recession mainly caused by the banking takeover engineered by the democrats, forcing them to give loans to anything with two legs was both averted and caused by the GOP.
B). That Obamacare, collapsing around the country as premiums skyrocket, that was supposed to save everyone money and even the Dems scramble now to try to save, is "LOOKING GOOD."

1st Place For Cornhole Boneheaded Statement of the Year.
Lmao. Yeah Bush being president at the time bears no fault or responsibility for the major recession that happened on his watch.
You idiots crack me up.

He asked congress to do something about it 17 times and dems obstructed it.
Obstructed what? Republicans controlled the House and the Senate. The House required only a simple majority to pass a bill Bush was asking for and the Senate could only be blocked by Democrats with a filibuster but the Republicans never sent a bill to the Senate floor for Democrats to filibuster.

Ever??

None of the bills made it out of the committee to be voted on.
Dems BLOCKED Them

Ever??

Democrats didn't block these bills ... they didn't have to -- Republicans wouldn't let them get voted on by a full chamber.

S.1508 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

S.190 was reported out of committee. Republican leadership never sent the bill to the Senate floor for an up/down vote.

H.R.2575 was not supported by the Bush administration and never made it out of committee.

H.R.1461 was reported out of committee and passed in the House. It was such a horrible bill, even Bush ripped it up; and again, Republican leadership wouldn't send the bill to the Senate floor for a full up/down vote.

The Administration has long called for legislation to create a stronger, more effective regulatory regime to improve oversight of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Home Loan Banks ("housing government-sponsored enterprises" or "housing GSEs") and appreciates the considerable efforts of Chairman Oxley and Chairman Baker in crafting H.R. 1461. However,

H.R. 1461 fails to include key elements that are essential to protect the safety and soundness of the housing finance system and the broader financial system at large. As a result, the Administration opposes the bill.

George W. Bush: Statement of Administration Policy: H.R. 1461 - Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005
She knows the bs propaganda. Poor America...

And this is why.......

PEW170216.GIF

The main difference between us and right wingers like TinyBrain is that we know we temporarily lost our country's potential......they, instead. are not smart enough to yet realize it.
I fear they never will, but enough will.

I feel sorry for anyone that depends on the federal government and thinks that it's a good thing...
Carrier Cuts 300 At Factory Where Trump Boasted Of Saving Jobs
Source: NBC News

JUL 19 2017, 5:19 PM ET

by BEN POPKEN

The Carrier factory where a president-elect Donald J. Trump boasted of having crafted a deal to save jobs from moving to Mexico has begun laying off workers.

338 employees at the Carrier Corporation fan coil manufacturing facility in Indianapolis will be let go tomorrow under the previously announced plan, the company said in a statement Wednesday.

Their positions will still be shifted to Mexico, where workers are paid in a day what the Rust Belt employees make in an hour.

Those plans included an additional 290 employees to be terminated on December 22nd, 2017, three days before Christmas.

Read more: Carrier plant Trump boasted of saving jobs at begins layoffs
That's nothing compared to all the people laid off in the coal mines over the last eight years… LOL

And they were laid off because coal is becoming obsolete.
Unnecessary regulations that shut down coal.

And this is why.......

PEW170216.GIF

Don't confuse post-high-school education with raw intelligence. Most post-high-school education is in very specific knowledge aimed at a very specific field, and not general intelligence. Indeed, the average Ph.D. or Doctor only has an IQ of about 128. A map of levels of education show that those with the highest degrees are most largely centered around the capitol of our nation, where most of our problems are created and where the highest degree of people totally out of touch with the nation live. I wouldn't exactly brag about that.

Whatever you say. I suppose that makes Professor BikeLock of your "ilk".

who thinks the executive branch of government functions just like a for profit business
Wait...you mean efficiently, effectively, and within budget? It certainly hasn't throughout progressive history, but why can't it function that way? That's exactly what is making President Trump such an effective president.

I feel sorry for anyone that depends on the federal government and thinks that it's a good thing...
Carrier Cuts 300 At Factory Where Trump Boasted Of Saving Jobs
Source: NBC News

JUL 19 2017, 5:19 PM ET

by BEN POPKEN

The Carrier factory where a president-elect Donald J. Trump boasted of having crafted a deal to save jobs from moving to Mexico has begun laying off workers.

338 employees at the Carrier Corporation fan coil manufacturing facility in Indianapolis will be let go tomorrow under the previously announced plan, the company said in a statement Wednesday.

Their positions will still be shifted to Mexico, where workers are paid in a day what the Rust Belt employees make in an hour.

Those plans included an additional 290 employees to be terminated on December 22nd, 2017, three days before Christmas.

Read more: Carrier plant Trump boasted of saving jobs at begins layoffs
That's nothing compared to all the people laid off in the coal mines over the last eight years… LOL

And they were laid off because coal is becoming obsolete.
Unnecessary regulations that shut down coal.

Actually it's called modernization.

And this is why.......

PEW170216.GIF

Don't confuse post-high-school education with raw intelligence. Most post-high-school education is in very specific knowledge aimed at a very specific field, and not general intelligence. Indeed, the average Ph.D. or Doctor only has an IQ of about 128. A map of levels of education show that those with the highest degrees are most largely centered around the capitol of our nation, where most of our problems are created and where the highest degree of people totally out of touch with the nation live. I wouldn't exactly brag about that.

And that's why the first 2 years of college you take general education courses as part of your study. Over 500 people in Washington who you say cause the problems are elected from outside Washington.

Forum List

Back