Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Can you tell us what they were charged for?

Can you tell us what court they were in?

The question not to say if Trump is innocent or guilty, He innocent until proven guilty by the way.

The question is should Trump be accountable for breaking the law...

At the moment he is under investigation by the FBI led by a director he appointed and search warrant was signed by a judge he appointed...

So should Trump be held accountable?
Trump appointed the judge? Where did you get that nugget from, Ted?

Trump is being investigated for instigating and leading an attempted coup against the U.S. Government and Constitution.
And all the EVIDENCE is pointing to his guilt.
That Trump should NEVER again be allowed anywhere near the halls of power should pretty much be a given.
Shouldn't it?
What evidence are you referring to, Mike? The FBI investigated Jan 6th and found zero evidence that Trump was involved in an attempted coup! The Jan 6th Committee hasn't provided any further evidence that he was involved either. So what pray tell are you talking about?

The things that Donald Trump are being held accountable for are things THAT NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION HAS EVER DONE.
One minute they're crowing about how unique and special and wonderful he is and how he so regularly crosses the line and fights and attacks, the next minute they're sobbing in victimhood because people notice.

Standard behavior of a cult.

You know what that statement above says to me? That you are a very disingenuous observer who looks for flaws in his adversaries, but pays no mind to the flaws, crimes, scandals and lies of his own party. What good is a person like that to do what is best for the American people?
It should say to you that I strongly disgree with your characterization of what took place. Then I made light of it.

You want to get down and dirty and go over all that? Lets go, I have to no problem spending some time HONESTLY showing you fact from fiction.

What evidence are you referring to, Mike? The FBI investigated Jan 6th and found zero evidence that Trump was involved in an attempted coup! The Jan 6th Committee hasn't provided any further evidence that he was involved either. So what pray tell are you talking about?
Do you enjoy posting fake news?

Held accountable for WHAT? What is the charge?

I already KNOW what Hunter is guilty of!

I already KNOW what Hillary is guilty of!

Now all we need is for you to tell us WHAT CRIME DID TRUMP COMMIT?
The OP may have pondered asking a different, but equally *clever* OP question.

This one for instance:

"If Trump were LITERALLY Hitler, should he be prosecuted for war crimes?"

He'd want a yes or no answer which proved to him (and him alone) that his fallacy-drenched premise was legitimate.

But it's all merely the desperation of the narcissist yet again on display.

Are we going to Punish Obama et all before him for doing the same thing if that's what we find?

How do Presidents create their Presidential libraries anyway?
One needn’t go far back in history to find examples of administrations that “lost” or destroyed documents or e-mails, often those with political implications.

The most famous recent example, of course, is Hillary Clinton, who maintained a private, unsecured e-mail server while serving as President Barack Obama’s secretary of state and did not turn it over to the government for archiving after leaving office. Obama later lied about his knowledge of this server, the existence of which enabled Clinton to withhold documents related to the Benghazi debacle from congressional investigators.

The Obama administration also destroyed all e-mails related to the operation that culminated in the alleged death of Osama bin Laden.

The George W. Bush administration, which destroyed videos documenting the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) torture of detainees, claimed to have lost some 22 million e-mails over the course of six years, including all e-mails from the office of Vice President Dick Cheney during certain periods. In reality, the administration “had simply shut down the Clinton [administration’s] automatic e-mail archive,” supposedly because of a server switch, wrote Newsweek.

Oh look. Leo's parroting the lies of the billionaire owned right wing media.
No, I actually watch and read lots of news media. I also use different search engines and can see the difference between Democrat influenced Google, MSN and others like Duck Duck Go Go. You should try it your world will be enhanced. Stop getting 'news' from CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC, NBC, CBS all the do is parrot each other. Very little real journalism there. Fox news is a good alternative but still left, Newsmax ain't bad, One America used to be but got canceled by the far left. PJ media and The Right Scoop are on the right. Unless you avail yourself of ALL the news media you are not really informed and probably harbor hate in your heart.

The OP may have pondered asking a different, but equally *clever* OP question.

This one for instance:

"If Trump were LITERALLY Hitler, should he be prosecuted for war crimes?"

He'd want a yes or no answer which proved to him (and him alone) that his fallacy-drenched premise was legitimate.

But it's all merely the desperation of the narcissist yet again on display.
Yes, that's like asking "When did you stop beating your wife and children?" Presumptive guilt and, the far left Democrats have mastered the technique.

One needn’t go far back in history to find examples of administrations that “lost” or destroyed documents or e-mails, often those with political implications.

The most famous recent example, of course, is Hillary Clinton, who maintained a private, unsecured e-mail server while serving as President Barack Obama’s secretary of state and did not turn it over to the government for archiving after leaving office. Obama later lied about his knowledge of this server, the existence of which enabled Clinton to withhold documents related to the Benghazi debacle from congressional investigators.

The Obama administration also destroyed all e-mails related to the operation that culminated in the alleged death of Osama bin Laden.

The George W. Bush administration, which destroyed videos documenting the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) torture of detainees, claimed to have lost some 22 million e-mails over the course of six years, including all e-mails from the office of Vice President Dick Cheney during certain periods. In reality, the administration “had simply shut down the Clinton [administration’s] automatic e-mail archive,” supposedly because of a server switch, wrote Newsweek.

Massive thread win, and a post which addresses the ACTUAL issue rather than posing moronic "What if???" inquiries with pre-supposed *correct* conclusions.

Last edited:
Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

These folks only care about the law when it doesn't affect them. They've always been hypocrites. And when it does affect them, they're whiny little bitches who want to burn the country down. They're a bunch of pathetic pussies.

Fine, let's see if you are on the same page when the gop investigations start next year and the assholes you shill for are being put under the microscope.

Pepperidge Farms will remember.
What are the crimes?

Apparently Nancy ain't too concerned about Presidential documents.

Attachments

• 1660089804067.png
    1660089804067.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Of course, though it depends on the facts behind any allegation and/or indictment. There full court press against Trump even before he won doesn't lend credibility to the process.

There are some who have shown pictures of torn government documents apparently attempted to be flushed by Trump. The image of Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union address on live T.V came to mind. I don't know U.S law to know what is legal or illegal in respect to U.S government documentation or, what he can take with him, which I imagine went through an approval process.
It didn't. If it did, the FBI would have never went to his house.

Forum List

Back