Trump supporters: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

Just as soon as Hillary is prosecuted for her illegal activity.

Agreed...

I think Manafort, Roger Stone and Flynn should be in jail...

If Hunter Biden is charged and found guilty of something, ye sure...

No one is above the law....
Except Hunter Biden, Hillary, Jim Comey, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe.

Held accountable for WHAT? What is the charge?

I already KNOW what Hunter is guilty of!

I already KNOW what Hillary is guilty of!

Now all we need is for you to tell us WHAT CRIME DID TRUMP COMMIT?
Can you tell us what they were charged for?

Can you tell us what court they were in?

The question not to say if Trump is innocent or guilty, He innocent until proven guilty by the way.

The question is should Trump be accountable for breaking the law...

At the moment he is under investigation by the FBI led by a director he appointed and search warrant was signed by a judge he appointed...

So should Trump be held accountable?

Wrong answer. A jury decides. Sorry.
I don’t believe in jury trials. I sat on a jury once. Those two days utterly destroyed every bit of respect I might have had in the Legal System and everything associated with it.

Of course, though it depends on the facts behind any allegation and/or indictment. There full court press against Trump even before he won doesn't lend credibility to the process.

There are some who have shown pictures of torn government documents apparently attempted to be flushed by Trump. The image of Pelosi tearing up the State of the Union address on live T.V came to mind. I don't know U.S law to know what is legal or illegal in respect to U.S government documentation or, what he can take with him, which I imagine went through an approval process.
Pelosi's was a copy not the original... How fucking dumb do ye pretend to be...

Any way if Pelosi broke the law how does that make Trump innocent?

Lets make it clear... Trump's defence will be dead if he says but look at what Democrats do... Even if Democrats are guilty of everything he said (which they are not) he is still guilty...
So if you want a thread accusing Democrats of shit, go create your own thread... This is a thread about Trump and can his supporters accept his guilt if found guilty by a court.

Except Hunter Biden, Hillary, Jim Comey, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe.
What evidence have you against what charges against Hillary?

Just wondering because she has been the most investigated innocent woman in US History... Bripat, I just want to know what evidence you have which the whole of the GOP and right wing media missed..

The question is should Trump be accountable for breaking the law...
Which law did he break?

So should Trump be held accountable?
Held accountable for what?

And if so, why are republicans held accountable for every little thing while felons in the DNC skate free?

So the real question is why would TRump be held accountable when no one else ever is? And for something EVERY PRESIDENT DOES.

Held accountable for WHAT? What is the charge?
I already KNOW what Hunter is guilty of!
I already KNOW what Hillary is guilty of!
Now all we need is for you to tell us WHAT CRIME DID TRUMP COMMIT?
So you have her guilty without due process. And you guys claim to care about that stuff. So silly. So ignorant.

I don't know what Trump would be charged with.

You really have no idea how any of this works. This isn't my fault.

So, answering the question of the OP is changing the subject and putting you on the defensive? Because it demands EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW and you can't answer why others far worse and guilty than Trump are skating free?

LIKE THE PRESIDENT'S SON, clearly, ostensibly a FELON.

You WON'T answer it because you CAN'T, not without exposing the party you are here to protect.

The Republican Senate investigated Hunter Biden before the election, and said the Hunter Biden did nothing illegal.

The FBI has been investigating Biden for at least 3 years, and they've found NOTHING, and filed no charges.

I remember when the FBI raided the Clinton Foundation headquarters and took a planeload of documents out of there, not because the Clinton's whined about the injustice of yet another investigation, like Donald Trump is doing, but because the right gleefully trumpeted the search warrant. When Hillary Clinton was asked about the investigation, she shrugged and said "Let them investigate." THAT is how people who aren't afraid of the investigation act.

Threats and hysteria and claims of "witch hunt" is how a guilty person who knows they've been caught, will act. Trump is losing at every turn, and his every criminal tendency has been exposed to the whole wide world. He is the greatest con man who ever lived.

Trump was in the middle of a $100 million fraud trial when you elected him President. His entire campaign for office was rife with allegations of, at best, questionable conduct throughout. Two Campaign Chairs were forced to resign because of allegations of criminal misconduct, and one was subsequently found guilty of more than 17 felony charges. You elected a known criminal as President.

And you've complained about every investigation into his criminal behaviour since before he took office.

Which law did he break?

Held accountable for what?

And if so, why are republicans held accountable for every little thing while felons in the DNC skate free?

So the real question is why would TRump be held accountable when no one else ever is? And for something EVERY PRESIDENT DOES.

The things that Donald Trump are being held accountable for are things THAT NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION HAS EVER DONE.

Should Biden, Hillary, Stzrok, McCabe, and Comey be held accountable?

My view: prog tards like you have principles that only apply to Republicans. Democrats are exempt. When you start holding your side accountable, perhaps people won't laugh when you start spouting your bogus principles.
As I said in the OP, of course. Nail anybody who broke the law, particularly when it involves the public trust. I really tried to keep it simple for you guys.

I don't give a shit about the party affiliation of a criminal. I'm not like you. Thank goodness!

Agreed...
I think Manafort, Roger Stone and Flynn should be in jail...
If Hunter Biden is charged and found guilty of something, ye sure...

No one is above the law....
Yep! And I have a special affinity for nailing anyone in or around politics who breaks the law, but that's just me. :laugh:

So you have her guilty without due process.
How so, I've not charged anyone with a crime. All I'm pointing out is that when the DOJ only selectively prosecutes crimes when they are against people because of their politics, we no longer have a working Republic ruled by Law.

This isn't about holding anyone accountable. It's about making sure Trump can't run for office again. Then that goal is secured, they can target the next front runner. DeSantis knows his name is at the top of democrat list.
Trump is being investigated for instigating and leading an attempted coup against the U.S. Government and Constitution.
And all the EVIDENCE is pointing to his guilt.
That Trump should NEVER again be allowed anywhere near the halls of power should pretty much be a given.
Shouldn't it?

How so, I've not charged anyone with a crime. All I'm pointing out is that when the DOJ only selectively prosecutes crimes when they are against people because of their politics, we no longer have a working Republic ruled by Law.
You called her guilty. Your words.

Good gawd, you people. All over the place. You guys lose focus on the weekends when you don't have Hannity and Tucker. Takes a few days to get up to speed.

Seems like a simple question.

My view: If you suspect something, investigate it. If you find something, prosecute. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, like family or associates, nail them too. If it's done in a political context, nail them a bit harder, since their conduct can affect millions. Political affiliation is irrelevant. Country over party, always.

So, again: If Trump broke the law, should he be held legally accountable?

In a world where there would be a one tier justice system and not the two tier one we have now, I would concur. I am at the point where it would not surprise me if those DC swamp rats would plant classified material in those boxes if they found none to begin with. Trump's lawyers should have been present and an accounting made of documents in the boxes so both sides had legal protection.

You called her guilty. Your words.

Good gawd, you people. All over the place. You guys lose focus on the weekends when you don't have Hannity and Tucker. Takes a few days to get up to speed.
Our Tweener lib apologist is correct

No pne on his side has had their day in court because the corrupt DOJ refuses to do its job

Forum List

Back