Trump supporters like the attitude

Trump supporters want careers and jobs.
Trump haters don't want to get it, especially the retired old farts living off their over-inflated Stock Portfolios.
So it's pocketbook politics and not ideology?

You are as much of an ideologue as anyone else.
And yes, people prefer career opportunities.
What happened to the Conservative agenda? Everyone, Republicans, Democrats, Independents wants job growth. That's a given across the board.

But what happened to all those Conservative values? Those values were the litmus test that determined who was sufficiently Conservative and who was to be branded a RINO and therefore out of the GOP?

Conservative values?
You mean Abortion and Same-Sex Marriage?
You MUST be joking.
Those are MINOR when you can't pay an Electric or Gas Bill.And anyway, all that REALLY matters to Conservatives is MONEY; they NEVER have enough.

Liberals are discombobulated, Trump is peeling away Democrats who want a job and are sick of illegals running amok.
It's a campaign driven by fear and division. Is that the best Trump has to offer?

Can his vulgarity be the most appealing quality?
As opposed to the polite candidates that send jobs overseas or bring in Indians to take everyone else's jobs?
Stop being an asshole.

Liberals are discombobulated, Trump is peeling away Democrats who want a job and are sick of illegals running amok.
It's a campaign driven by fear and division. Is that the best Trump has to offer?

Can his vulgarity be the most appealing quality?

Compared to what cheating on your wife and banging an intern in the oval office? You people got no cred, zero. :laugh:

He's makes fun of women, people with birth defects, calls Mexicans rapists, and is a disgusting human being. That appeals to some people
Being employed also appeals to some people.
Are people really stupid enough to think electing Trump president will get them a job??
Yes, because nothing else has worked so far.
Have you tried sticking your tongue in a light socket?

He's makes fun of women, people with birth defects, calls Mexicans rapists, and is a disgusting human being. That appeals to some people
Are people really stupid enough to think electing Trump president will get them a job??

The wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and we'll take our jobs back from China and Mexico don't worry yourself about it we'll clean up the establishments mess.

Trump supporters are anarchists who only praise the Constitution when it supports their agenda.
I don't think they're Anarchists. I think they embrace the power of the government to advance their agenda. Only an over reaching government can stop Muslims from immigrating. Only an over reaching government can stifle dissent. Only an over reaching government can start a tariff war, bomb the shit out of ISIS or roll back civil rights.

No, they aren't Anarchists.

So who is better IYO NK?

The wall will be built, illegals will be deported, and we'll take our jobs back from China and Mexico don't worry yourself about it we'll clean up the establishments mess.

And unicorns will fly out of Obama's ass. You fucking idiots will never learn.

124 illegal criminals Obama released and failed to deport murdered 138 people...OH SNAP your ancestors felt that smack down.

It sure as fuck can't hurt. Do you think Hitlery will bring companies back to this country lol? That fucking bus stop rat bag old hag couldn't run a fucking laundrymat.

Just relax the grown ups are taking over now.

Yes, because nothing else has worked so far.
Have you tried sticking your tongue in a light socket?
Have you tried actually looking at what Corporate America has done to 98% of Americans or is your Libertarian head stuck too far up your
Libertarian ass?

It sure as fuck can't hurt. Do you think. Hitlery will bring companies back to this country lol? That fucking bus stop rat bag old hag couldn't run a fucking laundrymat.

It sure as fuck can hurt. Just as much as Hillary. Also, don't try the light socket thing. That was a joke.

Too bad there's more of US fucking idiots that YOU fucking idiots.

Too bad there's more of US fucking idiots that YOU fucking idiots.

At least we can agree on that.

Trump supporters are anarchists who only praise the Constitution when it supports their agenda.
I don't think they're Anarchists. I think they embrace the power of the government to advance their agenda. Only an over reaching government can stop Muslims from immigrating. Only an over reaching government can stifle dissent. Only an over reaching government can start a tariff war, bomb the shit out of ISIS or roll back civil rights.

So who is better IYO NK?
If I were to cast a Republican vote, I'd vote for Kasich. He's experienced as governor, he balanced the budget, in fact delivered a surplus, in the House and behaves in a statesmanlike manner.

So who is better IYO NK?
If I were to cast a Republican vote, I'd vote for Kasich. He's experienced as governor, he balanced the budget, in fact delivered a surplus, in the House and behaves in a statesmanlike manner.

I don't like him much at all. But he's the only Republican left who isn't batshit insane.

It sure as fuck can't hurt. Do you think. Hitlery will bring companies back to this country lol? That fucking bus stop rat bag old hag couldn't run a fucking laundrymat.

It sure as fuck can hurt. Just as much as Hillary. Also, don't try the light socket thing. That was a joke.
You're the jok

So who is better IYO NK?

I don't like him much at all. But he's the only Republican left who isn't batshit insane.
MSNBC'd?

Forum List

Back