Trump supporters started arriving on Tuesday.....

Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?
Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Why the denigrating of people for liking the guy just because you don’t ?

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.
Why? Do people cheer differently at revival or a political rally?

You’re the judge of intention?

It makes me so happy when I see triggered lefties.

Don’t worry, Trump will be FINISHED when Mueller proves he is a Russian spy! :laughing0301:

When did you get out??
I heard you were locked up over some shit involving a playground. Wtf?
A bridge too far. Edit it and show some class.
I heard he was locked up.
I heard there were aliens in area 51.....

Point being insinuating someone is involved in pedophilia is just WAY out of bounds.
Why are you assuming he was involved with pedophilia? I said it was something about a playground.
Really dude? Come on man
Let’s forget about that loser and move on to something more meaningful.

I think the rally is about to start. :)

A bridge too far. Edit it and show some class.

Point being insinuating someone is involved in pedophilia is just WAY out of bounds.
Why are you assuming he was involved with pedophilia? I said it was something about a playground.
Really dude? Come on man

Would watch but I'm on the deck grilling and watching a ballgame.

But but but Elizabeth Warren packed 700 into her last rally. Same as Joe Biden.

if 99% of the population supported trump he would still be an immoral, unethical, con-man and dirt bag.

and you'd still be worse than trump

the only Americans worse than trump are his base

Really dude? Come on man

Would watch but I'm on the deck grilling and watching a ballgame.
I can understand your priorities. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?
Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.
You’ve been to a Trump rally?

Nope, as I said I have seen the videos of them. Do try and keep up

Are you saying you’ve been to a concert and a revival?

I have been to many of both. More of the former than the latter

I have been to many of both. More of the former than the latter
How old were you when you got your first job?

Forum List

Back