Trump supporters started arriving on Tuesday.....

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.
You’ve been to a Trump rally?

Nope, as I said I have seen the videos of them. Do try and keep up
Are you saying you’ve been to a concert and a revival?

I have been to many of both. More of the former than the latter
How old were you when you got your first job?

15. Have been gainfully employed every day since then with the exception of about 3.5 months.

They are busing them in now...

retardbus1.jpg

I’m asking because you seemed perplexed at the idea of people taking time off from work, Golfing Gator.

It was sarcasm because the Repubs used to say the same thing about people at protest and such.
Are you good with supporting protesters who don’t have jobs and still relying on their parents?

Thank you for so perfectly making my point for me.
That explains why you were confused about these people being able to attend a Trump rally... and why you were clueless when I asked about you having a good job.

Nothing is going to improve until you start thinking differently, Golfing Gator.
You can’t expect better results by following the same path that has failed.

I’m asking because you seemed perplexed at the idea of people taking time off from work, Golfing Gator.

It was sarcasm because the Repubs used to say the same thing about people at protest and such.
Are you good with supporting protesters who don’t have jobs and still relying on their parents?

That explains why you were confused about these people being able to attend a Trump rally... and why you were clueless when I asked about you having a good job.

Nothing is going to improve until you start thinking differently, Golfing Gator.

You have an almost epic lack of self awareness. I made my comment as a rub against you bigots that assume people do not have jobs and then you go and prove my point by saying that exact thing.

Then to top it off, you think I am the confused one?

you are so fucking stupid you cannot even see the trap you set for yourself.

There is no way you are off the fryer yet, you are too stupid to run the drive through.

Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Why the denigrating of people for liking the guy just because you don’t ?

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.
Why? Do people cheer differently at revival or a political rally?

You’re the judge of intention?

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.
And what would those differences be?

I’m dogging you on this because you really want to put a negative spin on people going to see Trump. But not other candidates.

So is the ultimate political rally one where nobody shows up because you may accuse them of worshipping?

Can you not just be happy with what is going on and cheer for that?

I really don’t get your point here.

You have an almost epic lack of self awareness. I made my comment as a rub against you bigots that assume people do not have jobs and then you go and prove my point by saying that exact thing.

There is no way you are off the fryer yet, you are too stupid to run the drive through.
Wait a minute.

Assuming these antifa fucks don’t have jobs is bigotry?

Are you shittin’ me?

And what would those differences be?

I’m dogging you on this because you really want to put a negative spin on people going to see Trump. But not other candidates.

So is the ultimate political rally one where nobody shows up because you may accuse them of worshipping?

Can you not just be happy with what is going on and cheer for that?

I really don’t get your point here.[/QUOTE]

Do you see any other threads on this forum about pep rallies for other politicians?

I would be happy to comment on them if you can point them out to me.

But no, it is only the Trump faithful that make a thread every time Trump walks out the door of the White House. Now to be fair, the Obama faithful were the same way, though I think you Trump one's are a bit more zealous.

Wait a minute.

Assuming these antifa fucks don’t have jobs is bigotry?

Are you shittin’ me?

They are not the only people that protest and this "they should get jobs' being said about such people predates ANTIFA.

But I know, it is always different when your side does it.

Geez, look at the size of the crowd at his rally in NH! He's pulling in thousands of enthusiastic supporters while the Democrats are pulling in measly hundreds.

It's pretty obvious that all this goofy talk about his approval being in the tank, is nothing but smoke, mirrors, propaganda, and wishful thinking.

people must want to get one last look at the fat prick -

92 percent of Democrats, 74 percent of non-whites, 59 percent of independents, and 53 percent of whites say Trump is tearing the country apart

Typical bullshit liberal poll. Just wait to 2020 when he wins again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you now pretending to have a job that would allow you to take time off?? lol

Whatever makes you happy. you think Trump is one of the best presidents ever, which means you are a brain dead moron so I do not really give a fuck what you think of me.

Aren't you late for your worship service?

Your just a brain dead liberal who can’t take the fact that more people support Trump the any of the loser Democrats running. Prepare yourself for another beating in 2020. They see how evil the Democrats are and the hate and violence they are causing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back