Trump supporters started arriving on Tuesday.....

Trump lost New Hampshire
ECCzYpgWwAEvkJ6.jpg

What does that billboard show other than some GOP senator who is fawning over Trump? Looks like Messner is kissing Trump's ass in the hopes of getting something later.

More excuses from the liberals. Can’t stand the fact that they love Trump and not the Democratic loser squad that promotes violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing none of these people have jobs they need to be at.
Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

What does that have to do with the people going to see Trump?
Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

:)

I doubt too many people have a better work/life balance than I do.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Why the denigrating of people for liking the guy just because you don’t ?

Liberals are babies. They are programmed by the Democrats and can’t stand anything that’s good for Trump. They can have a pity party when they lose again in 2020.

Taking time off is one of the many benefits of having a good job, Golfing Gator. :)

Some people have jobs that are better than yours. Jobs that give people time off for important things. Important things like showing support for one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

They are going to worship Trump, which has nothing to do with one of the best presidents ever.
It’s like a concert. They aren’t worshipping anyone but there forthe show, the excitement, being with people like themselves...

Where else can you go and wear a MAGA hat without a left wing idiot making a scene or worse? Assaulting you?

Liberals are babies. They are programmed by the Democrats and can’t stand anything that’s good for Trump. They can have a pity party when they lose again in 2020.

Maybe some of them will even move to Canada like they threatened to last time.

Are you now pretending to have a job that would allow you to take time off?? lol

Whatever makes you happy. you think Trump is one of the best presidents ever, which means you are a brain dead moron so I do not really give a fuck what you think of me.

Aren't you late for your worship service?
This “brain dead moron” has a better job than you. lol

in your dreams little boy, in your dreams.

You get promoted from fry cook to the drive through window and now you think you are hot stuff!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You’ll understand the benefits of having good job if you study and work hard, golfing gator. :)

I am the golfing gator because I have a good job that pays damn well and gives me the most flexible of schedules to go golf.

Once you move from Drive Through to Front counter you will experience a bit more flexibility.

Yeah yeah Spoken like a true liberal scumbag.

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.
Why? Do people cheer differently at revival or a political rally?

You’re the judge of intention?

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.
And what would those differences be?

I’m dogging you on this because you really want to put a negative spin on people going to see Trump. But not other candidates.

So is the ultimate political rally one where nobody shows up because you may accuse them of worshipping?

Can you not just be happy with what is going on and cheer for that?

I really don’t get your point here.

He can’t. Golfinggator is a brainwashed liberal asshole.

I have seen videos of his pep rallies, they are far more like a Revival service than a concert.

you said it was like a concert, I said it was like a revival...and yes people cheer differently at a concert than a revival.

I’m dogging you on this because you really want to put a negative spin on people going to see Trump. But not other candidates.

So is the ultimate political rally one where nobody shows up because you may accuse them of worshipping?

Wow, i have a new little puppy dog following me around begging for my attention.

Hi little buddy!

Maybe some of them will even move to Canada like they threatened to last time.

That would be nice.

Wow, i have a new little puppy dog following me around begging for my attention.

Hi little buddy!

Know it’s more like a pit bull that thinks your an asshole. Follower no. I don’t follow scum. You run your big mouth too much.

Hi little buddy!

Know it’s more like a pit bull that thinks your an asshole. Follower no. I don’t follow scum. You run your big mouth too much.

Ahhh.cute little puppy dog needs a pat on the head! :11_2_1043:

Damn... that was an awesome rally. :)

Glad you enjoyed your worship service
Thanks. :)

Which candidate are you supporting?

I do not know yet. The other parties have not yet set their candidates. Still a bit early for such things outside of the duopoly.
Still waiting for others to tell you who you should support?

No, still waiting to see who is running. The field is not set yet.

Damn... that was an awesome rally. :)

I do not know yet. The other parties have not yet set their candidates. Still a bit early for such things outside of the duopoly.

Ahh... is that your way of saying you'll kiss the ass of the person they decide?

Ahh... is that your way of saying you'll kiss the ass of the person they decide?

No, this is my way of saying that I will wait till the field is set to see whom I am going to vote for.

I do not worship, or really even care, for politicians. I leave that to you sheep.

Forum List

Back