Trump Supporters: This isn't a nothing burger

and Democrats are still only focused on / give a damn about Trump ... who isn't even running in this election.

True enough, especially about how bad the democrats are. But there's still a lot of Trump worshipping loyalist who's praying that Trump runs in 2024. Which makes Trump still relevant in politics.

Personally, I wished the left and the right would just STFU about Trump.

Really? Because if given the chance, I would vote for Massie, Chip Roy and Mike Lee. And would be proud to cast a vote for them. I do not bash them. Why? Because they're fiscal conservatives. Not CINO's.

So you're statement is nothing but a big fat stinking Trump-like lie.

BTW, how does it feel to be owned by Trump? He's your daddy, right? You're messiah? Your lord and savior? The one you think is going to save the country? LMAO
You attack everyone else. If every Republican voted like you, we would have 3 Republicans in Congress. Yeah, that's the way to cut the deficit.

I reiterate my previous statement: you're a fucking moron.

True enough, especially about how bad the democrats are. But there's still a lot of Trump worshipping loyalist who's praying that Trump runs in 2024. Which makes Trump still relevant in politics.

Personally, I wished the left and the right would just STFU about Trump.
Every Republican in this forum wishes that you would shut up.

You attack everyone else. If every Republican voted like you, we would have 3 Republicans in Congress. Yeah, that's the way to cut the deficit.

I reiterate my previous statement: you're a fucking moron.

Then there'd be three republican who would oppose funding gender studies in Pakistan, drag shows in Ecuador and border fences in the middle east.
The question remains, why do the republicans we have now, support such liberal spending? (including Trump who sign two of those spending bills into law)

Last edited:
Then there'd be three republican who would oppose funding gender studies in Pakistan, drag shows in Ecuador and border fences in the middle east.
The question remains, why do the republicans we have now, support such liberal spending? (including Trump who sign two of those spending bills into law)
What can they do with three votes, moron?

What can they do with three votes, moron?

Vote against unconstitutional bills and excessive spending. The same as a majority of actual conservatives could do. That's what people with actual conservative principles do.

CINO's, not so much.

Vote against unconstitutional bills and excessive spending. The same as a majority of actual conservatives could do. That's what people with actual conservative principles do.

CINO's, not so much.
Their votes will have no effect, moron, so they can do nothing.

The fact that she lies all the time means she's lying.

You popo for anyone who comes out against trump.
The man should be in prison. Never POTUS

Trump Company Set For Criminal Trial In Off-Books Pay Scheme​

The Trump Organization, former President Donald Trump's company, is set to face trial on charges that it helped some of its executives cheat on their taxes.

No, the former president isn’t going on trial. His company is.

The Trump Organization, the holding company for Trump’s buildings, golf courses and other assets, is accused of helping some top executives avoid income taxes on compensation they got in addition to their salaries, like rent-free apartments and luxury cars.

And we already know they are guilty of doing this

The fact that she lies all the time means she's lying.

You popo for anyone who comes out against trump.
You don't need to make shit up about Trump

The value of Trump's properties have been vastly overestimated according to New York Attorney General Letitia James. The AG filed a fraud suit against the former president and his children alleging more than 200 instances of fraud over the course of a decade.

He lied about his net worth by BILLIONS of dollars.

The man should be in prison. Never POTUS

Trump Company Set For Criminal Trial In Off-Books Pay Scheme​

The Trump Organization, former President Donald Trump's company, is set to face trial on charges that it helped some of its executives cheat on their taxes.

No, the former president isn’t going on trial. His company is.

The Trump Organization, the holding company for Trump’s buildings, golf courses and other assets, is accused of helping some top executives avoid income taxes on compensation they got in addition to their salaries, like rent-free apartments and luxury cars.

And we already know they are guilty of doing this

Trump was not charged, moron. That's the bottom line.

The value of Trump's properties have been vastly overestimated according to New York Attorney General Letitia James. The AG filed a fraud suit against the former president and his children alleging more than 200 instances of fraud over the course of a decade.

Letitia James is the most notorious liar in America, after Joe Biden, dumbass. She should be kicked out of office for abuse here authority and using it to persecute a single person.

When are the underwriters being prosecuted?

Letitia James is the most notorious liar in America, after Joe Biden, dumbass. She should be kicked out of office for abuse here authority and using it to persecute a single person.
If Trump was a good business man maybe I could see voting for him but even his wealth he lied about. You got conned bro.

When are the underwriters being prosecuted?
Oh I'm sure everyone BUT Trump will go down for this. Just like his CIO.

And now they are charging the Trump organization criminally. Not Trump himself.

Hey, you guys wanted corporations to have the same rights as people. That also gives them the right to be sued.

STILL a nothing burger.
What would you consider something?

We see how you freaked out about Hillary's emails but didn't care that Team Trump did the same thing.

So with Hillary it was a something burger but with Trump it's a nothing burger. Got it.

Forum List

Back