Trump supporters try to dox jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

iku

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2023
Can't truly decide how I feel about this. It wouldn't be the first time, would it? is there a law against it? I am not going to take the time to research.
What do YOU think?

Advance Democracy, a nonprofit that conducts public interest research, said there has been a high volume of social media posts containing violent rhetoric targeting New York Judge Juan Merchan and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, including a post with Bragg’s purported home address. The group also found posts of the purported addresses of jurors on a fringe internet message board known for pro-Trump content and harassing and violent posts, although it is unclear if any actual jurors had been correctly identified.

Can't truly decide how I feel about this. It wouldn't be the first time, would it? is there a law against it? I am not going to take the time to research.
What do YOU think?

Advance Democracy, a nonprofit that conducts public interest research, said there has been a high volume of social media posts containing violent rhetoric targeting New York Judge Juan Merchan and Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, including a post with Bragg’s purported home address. The group also found posts of the purported addresses of jurors on a fringe internet message board known for pro-Trump content and harassing and violent posts, although it is unclear if any actual jurors had been correctly identified.

Excellent.

About damn time the righties started fighting back.

Hey - their game, their rules. They were warned.

Excellent.

About damn time the righties started fighting back.

Hey - their game, their rules. They were warned.
sad little people like you

Melting MAGA people.jpg

White 6 feel free to merge this with

I didn't see it. Forgive me

Trump supporters crave violence...so I’m sure there is some sort of incident/incidents coming. I just hope not too many people are hurt by right wing violence this time. It won’t be the first and it won’t be the last.

What do YOU think?

Yeah MAGA is just a couple small steps away from becoming a full-fledged terrorist movement.

Forum List

Back