Trump supporters try to doxx jurors and post violent threats after his conviction

And the people that are on Trump side have never had their lives threatened,
The simple fact the left put this trial on putTrump family members as well as devotees in the crosshairs of the crazies.
Every president is subject to threats and therefore provided round the clock protection.

These poor jurors are merely doing their civic duty. They didn’t ask to be put at risk.

There should be no safety concern for anyone involved in that case and their families. Judge, prosecutors and jury. America must go down.

Nothing to be proud of having a Democrat prosecutor, judge, and jury steamroll a conviction of a former US president. Stinks of fascism.
yup, play fascist games win fascist prizes.
after maxine waters, and chuck schumer threats I don't have the least bit of guilt
YOu two idiots obviously don't even know what "fascism" is.

Not talking about the riot, which is bad enough on its own and clearly the obvious result of Trump’s nurturing the hatred and violence of his most extreme supporters. Even now the Trump base is calling for them to be pardoned, a normalization of political violence.

Im talking about all the other illegal and corrupt actions of Trump, such as his attempts to have state legislatures remove electors and replace them with his own, or his attempt to compel the DoJ to lie to the public about evidence of fraud which didn’t exist.
Thats no worse than dems who resist in person voting with picture id’s

Or the votes that are “discovered” hours after the polls close in the dead of night

Thats no worse than dems who resist in person voting with picture id’s

Or the votes that are “discovered” hours after the polls close in the dead of night
Of course it’s worse. We can have arguments about how to write laws about voting. That’s how democracy works.

But we all need to follow those laws and not have corrupt politicians take away the votes of people simply because those people didn’t vote for Trump.

You don’t get to change the rules after people voted because you didn’t like the result of the election.

I have to disagree. You can hate on the jurors all you want, I think the whole thing was fishy too, but doxxing these people is dangerous and could result in physical harm to them or their families.

Nothing you can do to the jurors…not even to the prosecutors, they were just doing their jobs. Now Bragg and merchan? Yeah. Investigation need to be started on each of them

But please, don’t fall for the trap of violence. Also, don’t let anyone here on USMB antagonize you into violence….there are those who believe that some of the members here (and in message boards in general) are commissioned to do just that.

Don’t let them suck you into it.
....and the cult claims we are living in a banana republic, but want to "investigate" any ruling that goes against their dear leader.

Except when fat assed judges get into the process and write rules from the bench
The rules have to comply with the constitution of the state and the country. Judges see to that. Don’t like it? Appeal. Still don’t like it? Amend the constitution. That’s how the forefathers intended for it to work.

What you can’t do is change the rules after the election, which is what you guys tried to do.

The rules have to comply with the constitution of the state and the country.
Yes, and the constitution means whatever an unelected judge or panel of judges say it means

Having unaccountable demigods making the rules is ripe for abuse and the washington
No it wasn't. You believe the word of one man. Did you eve hear of widespread election fraud until DJT starting calling it rigged when he thought he would lose in '16?
i believe my own eyes

Yes, and the constitution means whatever an unelected judge or panel of judges say it means

Having unaccountable demigods making the rules is ripe for abuse and the washington

i believe my own eyes
You’re okay with it when the judges rule in your favor. But again, it’s not about the process for you guys, it’s about the outcome. You want political power by any means necessary.

Which means breaking the law and disenfranchising millions of Americans simply because they didn’t vote right.

You’re okay with it when the judges rule in your favor.
That rarely happens

but when it does I say thank God for small favors

We need courts

But we also need better judges

That rarely happens

but when it does I say thank God for small favors

We need courts

But we also need better judges
You don’t want better judges. You want compliant judges that give you whatever you want.

The rules don’t matter. You just want political power.

Forum List

Back