TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?
no-texas-map.gif

Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
What would you do if our roles were reversed? If you believed the election was stolen. If a state violated their own constitution and then their supreme court upheld it. If every lawsuit was dismissed on procedural grounds and evidence was never heard. If subpoenas for voting machine records were ignored. If state voting officials barred observers. If secretaries of state rushed to wipe voting machines.

Would you just roll over and take it?

That's a rhetorical question. The answer should be a wholehearted, full throated, not a fucking chance.
That's not an option, because we don't lie like you do. You lied about a stolen election.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
There ya go. There's some honesty.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?
But that didn't happen. You have been lied to.

So there is no way for me to answer your question.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
Communism, fascism, totalitarianism. It’s a lot more political correctness when the government is throwing people on no fly lists.

What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?
I'd have to think about that. When did that happen?

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?

Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
Communism has a lot of names the latest one is "Progressive".
In your alternate universe, sure.
How about yours? You know where the election was not stolen and Braindead China Joe is the popular politician in US history. And the lie you believe is so big you have to silence half of America.

Nobody is buying this bullshit but for some reason you think they are. I wonder why?

Communism?

"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
How about yours? You know where the election was not stolen and Braindead China Joe is the popular politician in US history. And the lie you believe is so big you have to silence half of America.

Nobody is buying this bullshit but for some reason you think they are. I wonder why?
But I disagree with the silencing.

You are ignorant of my politics. Not my fault.

Gawd, you people are so simplistic.

Communism?

You're a liar who hasn't proven a stolen election.

Communism?

But you agree with the fraud. Thank God for small favors, right Commie?

Communism?

What fraud are we talking about this time, Trumpster?

Communism?

The six states Biden stole. Tell me why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA?

The left is demanding evidence. Yet, at every turn, when evidence is presented, they say it doesn’t exist and government officials stonewall the collection of ballot and machine data. Now, as hard ballot data is being collected forensically for analysis, they take it away and destroy it so it can never be analyzed. This analysis along with machine forensic analysis would definitively prove whether fraud occurred in this election.

Why are they stealing it and destroying it? Does this seem like the actions of people who are innocent or guilty? Confident or afraid of something?

Last edited:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
not sure your ask. nothing like that happened. nothing like that will happen. you are fked in the head cause you believe propaganda from idiots.

Communism?

produce the ballots and the fraud will be exposed. not producing the ballots becomes fraud by ignoring the affidavits.

prove us wrong. release the ballots.

Communism?

I don't know that they are. That "fact" was most likely provided to you in your universe. So, to this point, I'll have to side with the USSC, the state Supreme Courts, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the FBI, the Republican governors and the Republican election officials over your alternate universe sources.

I don't know if you will understand this, but here goes: Not being a mindless, obedient Trumpster does not make a person a communist.

There. I tried.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
not sure your ask. nothing like that happened. nothing like that will happen. you are fked in the head cause you believe propaganda from idiots.
Mac1958 :auiqs.jpg:

Communism?

I don't know that they are. That "fact" was most likely provided to you in your universe. So, to this point, I'll have to side with the USSC, the state Supreme Courts, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the FBI, the Republican governors and the Republican election officials over your alternate universe sources.

I don't know if you will understand this, but here goes: Not being a mindless, obedient Trumpster does not make a person a communist.

There. I tried.
withholding tax payer ballots is, censorship of speech is. telling people they will have to be reeducated is. hmmmm I'm sure the list gets longer, but you aren't worth all that time commie man.

Communism?

well that's just an ingredient into your stupid that no one wishes to pull from your bowl.

Communism?

There. I tried.
Every one of those institutions are corrupt. Of course you are going to agree with them.

Communism?

There. I tried.
Every one of those institutions are corrupt. Of course you are going to agree with them.
Too funny.

Yeah, I know. Only Trumpsters know da troof. It's all a massive conspiracy. Everyone is against you. Everyone else is corrupt.

Got it.

Forum List

Back