TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
There ya go. There's some honesty.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?
But that didn't happen. You have been lied to.

So there is no way for me to answer your question.
Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

Again, we simply exist in different realities.

Yours is full of delusion, misinformation and paranoia.
What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
Communism has a lot of names the latest one is "Progressive".
In your alternate universe, sure.
How about yours? You know where the election was not stolen and Braindead China Joe is the popular politician in US history. And the lie you believe is so big you have to silence half of America.

Nobody is buying this bullshit but for some reason you think they are. I wonder why?
But I disagree with the silencing.

You are ignorant of my politics. Not my fault.

Gawd, you people are so simplistic.
But you agree with the fraud. Thank God for small favors, right Commie?
What fraud are we talking about this time, Trumpster?
The six states Biden stole. Tell me why is the FBI shredding ballots in GA?
I don't know that they are. That "fact" was most likely provided to you in your universe. So, to this point, I'll have to side with the USSC, the state Supreme Courts, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the FBI, the Republican governors and the Republican election officials over your alternate universe sources.

I don't know if you will understand this, but here goes: Not being a mindless, obedient Trumpster does not make a person a communist.

There. I tried.
I’ll drop it as soon as you show me which one of those trusted groups had a trial where evidence could be presented.
None. There wasn't enough REAL evidence after being investigated.
No investigation has been done. Politicians holding hearings in their state is not an investigation.

I wonder if Trump regrets being such a dick to so many governors now?
Nope. He will have more power and followers out of office. All globalists treasonous losers will be targeted.
Targeted how?

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
A peaceful transition of power. If anyone riots, shoot them.

I also blame Republicans who are justifying the actions, goals and threats of those few. Depends who you're speaking with, doesn't it, if it is "a few" or 75 million?
Therein lies the crux of it all- Thank you OL (I refuse to call you an old lady- OL fits you much better) for stating an important fact.

Calling out specific players for their crimes versus calling out tens of thousands of voters for the actions of a specific few (“few” in comparison to tens of thousands) is polar opposite in effect- and most on this board know it.

Keeping the conversation in Fact Land requires effort. Keeping the conversation in La La Land requires none. Fact Land ensures that the perps are appropriately identified, punished, and expedites the process . La La Land is full of “going big” in rhetoric, using false rhetoric implying that innocent people across the country are responsible for the actions of all voters within that group. Considering the US’s voting population numbers, is that even possible? La La Land of course is where we have the emotional venters, but sometimes a fact or two can be given although more often than not the emotional snarling overrides any positivity. Maybe venting on USMB is lethargic for some, so after emotionally discharging all over the screen they can go act nicer to their families who knows lol
I agree 100% I get impatient and pissed off like any human, but it is going to take every level headed person we've got to walk this back and reach a place where we can talk again. The propaganda the past few years has been ferocious and it's the first thing we've got to chuck before we move forward. If we don't, I fear we will have civil war. I have NO patience for the posters here calling all on the left communists and China lovers and sexual deviants, and that we deserve to die. I'm not wasting my time on them, except to slap them back.
No one has acted more poorly than the left in the past year. Stop acting like a victim when you fucking people have been harrassing and attacking anyone you think supports Trump.

No one has acted more poorly than the left in the past year. Stop acting like a victim when you fucking people have been harrassing and attacking anyone you think supports Trump.

TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?
no-texas-map.gif
Finally we agree!

So you want to allow a state to leave the union? I'd be against that.

I will tell you this. If violence is the last option I hope it’s taken to the extreme and thousands of you left wingers pay the price.
I’d call it common sense. Do you really think you can screw people over and destroy a nation without a reaction?

Playing stupid isn’t going to save you from the consequences. We’ve sent military forces around the world to defeat communism. Why would you think we wouldn’t do it here.
Communism?

What would you call silencing free speech and ostracizing those with differing views from the party in power? Do you have another descriptive word for it?

I'd call it "shunning", or maybe "political correctness". It's sure as hell not "communism".
"Communism" has just become a simple, catch-all word for them. It means nothing at this point. It's just an epithet.
How about yours? You know where the election was not stolen and Braindead China Joe is the popular politician in US history. And the lie you believe is so big you have to silence half of America.

Nobody is buying this bullshit but for some reason you think they are. I wonder why?

I don't know that they are. That "fact" was most likely provided to you in your universe. So, to this point, I'll have to side with the USSC, the state Supreme Courts, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, the FBI, the Republican governors and the Republican election officials over your alternate universe sources.

I don't know if you will understand this, but here goes: Not being a mindless, obedient Trumpster does not make a person a communist.

There. I tried.
I’ll drop it as soon as you show me which one of those trusted groups had a trial where evidence could be presented.
No investigation has been done. Politicians holding hearings in their state is not an investigation.

Nope. He will have more power and followers out of office. All globalists treasonous losers will be targeted.
Targeted how?
Ancient Chinese secret.

Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?

I would answer that with a question posed to you: "Why not?"

Last year, the un-American left in this country taught us that violence was a perfectly acceptable option to get what you want. It's the ultimate "ways justifies the means" scenario.

Don't like a statue? Tear it down. Don't like an old white woman walking down the street? Hit her in the head and knock her down. Don't like the fact that good white Americans have jobs to go to every morning? Block the freeways to keep them from going to work. Don't like cops? Assassinate them while they enjoy their lunch. Don't like when people are enjoying a night out at a restaurant? Rush up on them, flip their meals and drinks and act like you have some right to do that.

No, violence is now very acceptable, thanks to the BLM thug monkeys who made themselves famous in 2020.

While I would not condone it being a first choice, that's about as far as it goes. Using it as a second choice is fine, simply because we've seen all too often, and at the hands of negro thugs, that violence can go from 0 to 60 in a New York minute, and it's better to be proactive at the first hint of violence.

I carry at least two guns on my person anytime I go anywhere. It's truly deteriorated to that point, and I simply refuse to be a victim...

Communism?

There. I tried.

Targeted how?
Ancient Chinese secret.
I assume you're just referring to the usual Trumpster trolling. Welcome to bansville. :)

I'm not "youfuckingpeople." I'm a poster here who writes posts and expresses my opinion, and if that offends you, I'm sorry, but that's what this board is for.

Lumping us all together and attacking everyone with the same broad brush is what Claire and I were just talking about. And here you come to offer a shining example, I guess.

There's a big difference between rolling over and realizing you might be wrong. There's another election in four years. If your arguments have any merit, they should help you. However, calling for some sort violent action is just going to result in deaths, jail time and ruined lives, just because you believed lies.
I don't disagree...but there are 200 million voting age citizens of this country.

You've got Antifa and BLM burning down the country and the media and at least a fair chunk of the left supported them.

And society takes their cues from that.

If you make violence it's an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.

Do you realize that storming the Capitol to overturn the election is a big deal?

After Capitol violence, Trump brand partners eye dumping toxic asset: The president NBC News - Ben Popken "He was one of the strongest human brands we had ever seen," one branding expert said. "The guy burned his bridges."

The vast majority of protestors were peaceful.

iu

Oh well, then storming the Capitol to overturn the election is OK.
Peacefully proceeding to the Capitol building to show support to those Senators and representatives who had serious doubts about the accuracy of the vote count is what is OK. It was not their goal to overturn the election. They just wanted to check that every legal vote was counted and that every illegal vote was not counted. Several states unconstitutionally change the rules governing the election and didn't allow observers to check the votes. It is acceptable for Senators and Representatives to challenge the electors. Democrats did that in 2001, 2005, and 2017. None of those Democrats were told that they needed to resign.

Communism?

There. I tried.

Targeted how?
Ancient Chinese secret.
I assume you're just referring to the usual Trumpster trolling. Welcome to bansville. :)
Your censorship, lies, stealing elections will not go unpunished.

Communism?

You don't even know what communism is.
I bet you do.

LOL - bring it, bitch. Funny thing is, I'm not a Democrat. Don't support them in the slightest. But you fuckers are beyond stupid. Glad to see you finally kicked to the curb.

Communism?

You don't even know what communism is.
I bet you do.
I actually do. That's why I know you don't. When you start calling Americans Communists, it automatically proves you don't.

But you are fine with the people calling those on the right nazis or wacists?

Communism?

There. I tried.

Targeted how?
Ancient Chinese secret.
You are the liar because you have not proven a stolen election.

Forum List

Back