TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

There's a big difference between rolling over and realizing you might be wrong. There's another election in four years. If your arguments have any merit, they should help you. However, calling for some sort violent action is just going to result in deaths, jail time and ruined lives, just because you believed lies.
I don't disagree...but there are 200 million voting age citizens of this country.

You've got Antifa and BLM burning down the country and the media and at least a fair chunk of the left supported them.

And society takes their cues from that.

If you make violence an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war!

So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!

Mmm, interesting that you think you need outside help to win.

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion.

With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves.

The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Please get more specific. Narrow it down to the next eight days.
These folks continue to opine about Civil Wars...

Then the minute something happens -- these same folks immediately start claiming "Antifa", "BLM" or someone else did it....

They are cowards

There's a big difference between rolling over and realizing you might be wrong. There's another election in four years. If your arguments have any merit, they should help you. However, calling for some sort violent action is just going to result in deaths, jail time and ruined lives, just because you believed lies.
I don't disagree...but there are 200 million voting age citizens of this country.

You've got Antifa and BLM burning down the country and the media and at least a fair chunk of the left supported them.

If you make violence it's an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.

These people, they really though they could escalate and it never occurred to them that their enemies would respond to that.

Their minds, I can't understand how confused their thinking must be.

With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves.

The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.

Then the minute something happens -- these same folks immediately start claiming "Antifa", "BLM" or someone else did it....

They are cowards

Said the man talking on the internet.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war!

So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Apart from your fantasy of evil intent on the part of anyone who questions the honesty of our politicians, sending in the UN to restore "order" is even funnier. The UN is the equivalent of the Keystone cops. Thanks for the laugh.

If you make violence it's an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.

Do you realize that storming the Capitol to overturn the election is a big deal?

After Capitol violence, Trump brand partners eye dumping toxic asset: The president NBC News - Ben Popken "He was one of the strongest human brands we had ever seen," one branding expert said. "The guy burned his bridges."

They are cowards

and where are you talking??

In the streets??

I guarantee you that you turn bitch anytime you encounter something real....stick to whining online

And knowing how much of a racist neo-confederate dic sucker you are...

Did this make you giddy?? Did someone waving the Confederate flag in the US Capitol during an insurrection make you moist??
5ffbe030260000414da5030d.jpg

Or did you just claim Antifa did it?

Shut yo coward ass up

They are members of a cult, and they don't know they are in a cult.
Sorry honey the cult is all you idiots that subscribe to critical race theory and government being your god/religion. Complete with crockpot rituals.

They are cowards

and where are you talking??

In the streets??

I guarantee you that you turn bitch anytime you encounter something real....stick to whining online

I'm not the one talking shit about other people. I'm just the one pointing out your behavior as you do that.

My position on the violence of that last two years, is the same as it has ever been and is not impacted by whether or not, BLM or Antifa or any other dem operatives had a hand in setting up the recent riot in dc.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war! So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!
Personally, I don't. I have faith the military would do its duty to stamp out any widespread rebellion.

And knowing how much of a racist neo-confederate dic sucker you are...

Did this make you giddy?? Did someone waving the Confederate flag in the US Capitol during an insurrection make you moist??
View attachment 441653

Or did you just claim Antifa did it?

Shut yo coward ass up

1, Not a neo-confederate.

2. Not a dick sucker. MOst of them are on your side. Funny that you seem to think that is something bad. homophobe.

3. The Confederate Battle Flag has been used as a symbol of rebellion for decades. Especially if the person in question is either a southern or a "redneck" it would be appropriate for storming the capitol.

4 Make me. Oh, right, you can't. That was just bluster.

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
They're so emotional now that all we can do is watch and see what happens.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.

Emotion and feelings run high with the libs. This is who and what they are. No substance. All propaganda at this point. It looks like libs are hoping that antifa and other radical leftists cause more violence in the next 8 days. Im not. But lets look at history of the past year and what the left has planned and carried out in the past:

Last edited:

Do you realize that storming the Capitol to overturn the election is a big deal?

After Capitol violence, Trump brand partners eye dumping toxic asset: The president NBC News - Ben Popken "He was one of the strongest human brands we had ever seen," one branding expert said. "The guy burned his bridges."

The vast majority of protestors were peaceful.

iu

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war! So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!
Personally, I don't. I have faith the military would do its duty to stamp out any widespread rebellion.

So, talk to the guy that thinks that you people would need outside help. Why you flapping your gums at me?

Sure...but it was good to see the government directly answerable to the people. Sometimes having the living shit scared out of ya gives ya some perspective.

The cop shouldn't have shot though the door and if some hit that other officer in the head... that shouldn't have happened either. But those are the actions of two individuals...not the group.

Forum List

Back