TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

Only when a poster responds with stupidity because they cannot read and comprehend the English language.
So you want violence if someone responds in a way you don't approve?

That doesn't make a lot of saense. DO YOU WANT VIOLENCE?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?
A fast 4 years and a return to sanity.

But you know what they say about hoping in one hand...

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is warning of plans for armed protests at all 50 state capitals and in Washington, D.C., in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, stoking fears of more bloodshed after last week’s deadly siege at the U.S. Capitol.

================================================

Please tell us what you'd like to see happen over the next week. If things go your way, how does the next eight days (and beyond, if you wish) play out?

And please, no thinly-veiled threats. This is a serious, historic time. Please be serious and specific.

What are you hoping for? Are violence and bloodshed acceptable to you? Are you trying to change the course of history here?

Only Democrats can hold massive post election protest after they lose? STFU you double standard hypocrites. :talk2hand:

So you admit to being as violent and destructive as those you hate.
If it's an acceptable tactic, condoned and defended by the media and the left...why shouldn't both sides use it?
I guess that's as close to a straight answer as I'll get from you.

I'll assume that you're in with the domestic terrorists.

So you want violence if someone responds in a way you don't approve?

That doesn't make a lot of saense. DO YOU WANT VIOLENCE?
Did you shake your fist skyward as you typed that?

"As God as my witness, I will never comprehend satire or hyperbole again!!!!"

For the record...as anything but straightforward literal statements are all your limited intellect is able to process...what I am saying here is ...you are a dumb shit who can't read.

Can I make that any more plain?

But something tells me that in your reptile brain you subconsciously already knew that.

Now...go back and read the question Mac asked. Your lips can even move if you're sure no-one is watching.

If you can, find the word violence and reproduce it here.

Good luck.

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
They're so emotional now that all we can do is watch and see what happens.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.
I think your focus is far too narrow. What you want is to hold Republicans accountable for violence and violent rhetoric while allowing democrat violence and violent rhetoric go unremarked. What you should be focused on is the poisonous, violent environment in Washington today, something that very few can honestly say they have not been complicit in creating.

Last edited:
There's a big difference between rolling over and realizing you might be wrong. There's another election in four years. If your arguments have any merit, they should help you. However, calling for some sort violent action is just going to result in deaths, jail time and ruined lives, just because you believed lies.
I don't disagree...but there are 200 million voting age citizens of this country.

You've got Antifa and BLM burning down the country and the media and at least a fair chunk of the left supported them.

And society takes their cues from that.

If you make violence it's an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.

Do you realize that storming the Capitol to overturn the election is a big deal?

After Capitol violence, Trump brand partners eye dumping toxic asset: The president NBC News - Ben Popken "He was one of the strongest human brands we had ever seen," one branding expert said. "The guy burned his bridges."

The vast majority of protestors were peaceful.

iu

Oh well, then storming the Capitol to overturn the election is OK.

The number of protests that have been held in the Capitol building are too numerous to list. Here are just a few:

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.
You can't handle the fact of free speech can you?
So in your mind, inciting violence and murder are speech.

You jihadis sure so have your own rules.

See, that's the thing, you leftists place no blame on democrats. They have been out of control for 12 years and all you do n.v is blame republicans.
So you're not responsible for your actions. We made you do it.

Rapists, murderers and jihadis make the same argument.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war!

So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Apart from your fantasy of evil intent on the part of anyone who questions the honesty of our politicians, sending in the UN to restore "order" is even funnier. The UN is the equivalent of the Keystone cops. Thanks for the laugh.

I also wrote NATO but ignorant people like you think a Civil War will just be fought between the Trumpsters and the rest of the nations when this Country is a Nuclear Super Power and the World will come in and knock the shit out of you for being so gullible and stupid!

So start your rebellion and watch how fast you lose!

You can't handle the fact of free speech can you?
So in your mind, inciting violence and murder are speech.

You jihadis sure so have your own rules.
That's what the british said about george washington

See, that's the thing, you leftists place no blame on democrats. They have been out of control for 12 years and all you do n.v is blame republicans.
So you're not responsible for your actions. We made you do it.

Rapists, murderers and jihadis make the same argument.

YOu start a war, whining when people fight back is unbecoming.

Forum List

Back