TRUMP SUPPORTERS - -What are you hoping for?

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.
They're so emotional now that all we can do is watch and see what happens.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.

See, that's the thing, you leftists place no blame on democrats. They have been out of control for 12 years and all you do n.v is blame republicans.
So you're not responsible for your actions. We made you do it.

Rapists, murderers and jihadis make the same argument.

YOu start a war, whining when people fight back is unbecoming.
I started a war. Okay, got it.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war!

So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!

Guttless turd.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war!

So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Apart from your fantasy of evil intent on the part of anyone who questions the honesty of our politicians, sending in the UN to restore "order" is even funnier. The UN is the equivalent of the Keystone cops. Thanks for the laugh.

I also wrote NATO but ignorant people like you think a Civil War will just be fought between the Trumpsters and the rest of the nations when this Country is a Nuclear Super Power and the World will come in and knock the shit out of you for being so gullible and stupid!

So start your rebellion and watch how fast you lose!
Blue hats?

We've HAD violence for over two years now. Not our choice.
You were asked what you want...

No one asked for excuses.

So you're on record WANTING violence....do I have that correct?

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. Apart from your fantasy of evil intent on the part of anyone who questions the honesty of our politicians, sending in the UN to restore "order" is even funnier. The UN is the equivalent of the Keystone cops. Thanks for the laugh.

I also wrote NATO but ignorant people like you think a Civil War will just be fought between the Trumpsters and the rest of the nations when this Country is a Nuclear Super Power and the World will come in and knock the shit out of you for being so gullible and stupid!

You think this will be a nice country to live in, after that?

Or, you could you know, just stop being oppressive tyrants.

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war! So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!
Mmm, interesting that you think you need outside help to win.
Personally, I don't. I have faith the military would do its duty to stamp out any widespread rebellion.

So, talk to the guy that thinks that you people would need outside help. Why you flapping your gums at me?

I am writing to you directly and letting you know fools like you dream of a Civil War and killing all those that oppose your hatred and oppression will be killed quickly and yes NATO and the U.N. step in because that mean the country is torn apart and we are a Super Power with a Nuclear Arsenal that idiots like you would use against the civilian population so you can win but after doing it you would win nothing because you would also be dead!

Oppressive tyrants?

No one has taken any rights from you asshole!

We've HAD violence for over two years now. Not our choice.
You were asked what you want...

No one asked for excuses.

So you're on record WANTING violence....do I have that correct?

And I answered. Now you are moving on to attacking us and blaming us for the violence that has been gripping this country since YOU people decided to not respect the election in 2016.

I've been clear on the record as being AGAINST this violence for the last four years. You are welcome to review my posts to see that.

You want to take a look at YOUR posts over the last four years?

I am going to say I no longer care what they want but if they want war then be warned if a Civil War does erupt throwing this country into chaos and without a government then NATO and the U.N. will put boots on the ground and end this war! So let me be clear those that believe Trump should be President will lose and slaughtered if they go further into what they wish to happen!
Personally, I don't. I have faith the military would do its duty to stamp out any widespread rebellion.

So, talk to the guy that thinks that you people would need outside help. Why you flapping your gums at me?

I am writing to you directly and letting you know fools like you dream of a Civil War and killing all those that oppose your hatred and oppression will be killed quickly and yes NATO and the U.N. step in because that mean the country is torn apart and we are a Super Power with a Nuclear Arsenal that idiots like you would use against the civilian population so you can win but after doing it you would win nothing because you would also be dead!

Yes, I responded to you. THne this other guy jumped in and I responded to him, about what HE said.

Seriously. Are you people high?

That's nonsense. You are TRYING to inflame violence?

NATO? UN? Horse shit. You're a shit stirrer. You know those are exactly the kinds of comments that will GET the "less hinged" to do stupid shit

STOP

The only real power behind NATO is the US military. Why invoke the UN and NATO? And why are you being such a silly billy?

Yes, I responded to you. THne this other guy jumped in and I responded to him, about what HE said.

Seriously. Are you people high?
You were asked what you want. Your response was excuses for violence. So you WANT violence?

I'd say a civil war at this point is a forgone conclusion. With 330 million people, there are enough angry with the stolen election to start it...and the rest of us will have to take sides to protect ourselves. The Democrats have proven they are out to purge all conservatives...and that only stokes the fires.
Not all conservatives, just those that think armed insurrection is the way to go. Y'all are acting like bigger snowflakes than the liberals ever did in '16.

I hope those who are complicit in this (from Trump to talk radio) are held accountable if/when this goes south.

See, that's the thing, you leftists place no blame on democrats. They have been out of control for 12 years and all you do n.v is blame republicans.

YOU is sometimes a plural.

But you knew that.

You effectively lied, to avoid responding honestly.

I answered your op question honestly.

Funny, how I am fine defending my positions and policies honestly, while people like you, the left (plural, not just you personally)

feel a need to be dishonest so much.

And by "funny" I mean, it shows that on some level, you know that you are in the wrong, that you are the bad guys.

The only real power behind NATO is the US military. Why invoke the UN and NATO? And why are you being such a silly billy?
H's TRYING to inflame the Trumpers. He's actually inciting violence

I'll assume that you're in with the domestic terrorists.

NEGATIVE. I'll never join Antifa.
Yet you support their counterpart.

Birds of a feather. I hope your jihad fails.
So...Where is your anti-Antifa threads?

I mean...you care so much about violence and jihad...you must have started numerous threads opposing the riots, the bloodshed, the 30 people who died...

...would you mind linking to one?

Oppressive tyrants?

No one has taken any rights from you asshole!

Sure you have. Hell, your people are killing my people in the streets. Your people are arresting my people, for defending themselves. At least once, for running AWAY.

1610461092877.png

YOU is sometimes a plural.

But you knew that.

You effectively lied, to avoid responding honestly.

I answered your op question honestly.

Funny, how I am fine defending my positions and policies honestly, while people like you, the left (plural, not just you personally)

feel a need to be dishonest so much.

And by "funny" I mean, it shows that on some level, you know that you are in the wrong, that you are the bad guys.
You were asked what you want. Your response was excuses for violence. So you WANT violence?

There's a big difference between rolling over and realizing you might be wrong. There's another election in four years. If your arguments have any merit, they should help you. However, calling for some sort violent action is just going to result in deaths, jail time and ruined lives, just because you believed lies.
I don't disagree...but there are 200 million voting age citizens of this country.

You've got Antifa and BLM burning down the country and the media and at least a fair chunk of the left supported them.

And society takes their cues from that.

If you make violence an acceptable vehicle for change...don't be surprised when it is used for something you don't agree with.
I do find it interesting when one group wants to excuse their own violence and say it's acceptable for whatever reason, then act shocked when another group also engages in violence. This cycle will continue until someone is brave enough to stop making it worse and actually stops it. Who will be today's MLK?

Forum List

Back