Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

It’s not a courtroom
So when you get interrogated in a room and you confess in front of your lawyer and the detective it doesn’t count because “it’s not a courtroom”

Doesn't matter whether I approve of it or not. Without cross-examination, and no one there to question their statements, it's all 100% propaganda. That's never going to change.
You tell me that what you think doesn’t matter and then tell me what you think anyway. Neat.

Once again, I don’t care that a Trump cultist doesn’t approve of what they say. You guys are going to look for any excuse to discredit what they say, even the very people in Trump’a administration.

Doesn't matter whether I approve of it or not. Without cross-examination, and no one there to question their statements, it's all 100% propaganda. That's never going to change.
The witnesses are under oath.

Has anyone volunteered to testify under oath in defense of the Dirty Don?

You didn't answer the question. Why not?
I thought my answer revealed that yes, all of it open to response by Trump, under oath.

I believe it all to the extent that I know the orange pile of shit is more than capable of all of it.

Now, for my question you dodged:

Do you look forward to hearing Trump's response under oath?

I thought my answer revealed that yes, all of it open to response by Trump, under oath.

I believe it all to the extent that I know the orange pile of shit is more than capable of all of it.

Now, for my question you dodged:

Do you look forward to hearing Trump's response under oath?

Trump isn't part of the reality show for idiots. So, again, was anything you heard during the reality show for idiots questioned by anyone in the room?

It's a simple yes or no question...

"Witnesses"? lol

Tell me about the "witnesses" who saw Trump carjack the Secret Service...

No witness made that claim. Who told you that there was sworn testimony to that?

Never trust the Neo-GOP. They just make shit up.

Vote them out in Nov. ladies. It might be your last chance!

Was anything you heard during the reality show for idiots questioned by anyone in the room?
They directly asked members of trumps administration and they ALL had the opportunity to defend trump or challenge the questions but guess what Marvin

Everyone of them said what they saw and heard. You think everyone of them is a liar.

I guess it is just a coincidence all records of Secret Service texts for January 6 have been erased.

So when you get interrogated in a room and you confess in front of your lawyer and the detective it doesn’t count because “it’s not a courtroom”
Without any explanation nope. I say lawyer, it’s an interview. I testify in a court

Forum List

Back