Trump supporters: What do you think of this information?

Someone in Trump’s own administration giving their testimony is more credible than some random person on Facebook.

You just don’t like it.

No it isn't, especially when there's no one to cross-examine the "testimony". They're just random musings, exactly like you see on Twitter. Face it, you're watching a Reality Show for Idiots, and you're enjoying the hell out of it.

No it isn't, especially when there's no one to cross-examine the "testimony". They're just random musings, exactly like you see on Twitter. Face it, you're watching a Reality Show for Idiots, and you're enjoying the hell out of it.
Once again, they’re people from Trump‘s own administration. Not random people on Twitter or Facebook.

You‘re just throwing a hissy fit about it because you don’t like it. I don’t care that you don’t like it. They paint a very clear picture of Trump‘s behavior that day.

Where did they go?
Wait…… I thought you had all the answers.
The SS Agents have hired personal lawyers. The committee has invited the SS in for their testimony under oath and the SS agents have declined, and they lawyered up.

Once again, they’re people from Trump‘s own administration. Not random people on Twitter or Facebook.

You‘re just throwing a hissy fit about it because you don’t like it. I don’t care that you don’t like it. They paint a very clear picture of Trump‘s behavior that day.

Without any cross-examination, they are no different than randos on FB or Twitter. I don't know why that's hard for you to understand, perhaps you've never heard the phrase "there's two sides to every story"?

Without any cross-examination, they are no different than randos on FB or Twitter. I don't know why that's hard for you to understand, perhaps you've never heard the phrase "there's two sides to every story"?
I’m not asking for you to approve of their testimony. I don’t care that you don’t like it.

You cultists are going to deny everything that makes Trump look bad, including testimony from multiple people in his own administration.

These are people in his own inner circle who were disgusted by his behavior, so much that they chose to resign over it. And you refuse to even listen to them. Because cult.

I’m not asking for you to approve of their testimony. I don’t care that you don’t like it.

You cultists are going to deny everything that makes Trump look bad, including testimony from multiple people in his own administration.
To people like this, being sworn under oath means nothing. So they just assume everyone else is like them.

Look who they follow, fer fuck's sake.

I haven’t been talking about whether he lunged for the wheel or not. That’s a minor detail that’s important to you, not me.
details, details,details. I know you just go for the BIG picture... But the point is people like you want to believe that. I bet you believe what Joe said...And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden
And according to politifact it was a LIE. Trump NEVER said drink bleach... but dummies like you believe every word Biden says as does
the illegal aliens that chant Biden told us..." and they DID!!!
Last month, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol reported the highest monthly total of apprehensions at the southern border in recorded U.S. history of 239,416. That excludes gotaways, which totaled at least 70,793.
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

But again like an illegal alien you believe EVERYTHING anyone especially Biden says which dummies like you believe especially when it comes to anything Trump !

They (SS) refuse to tell their side
They have been asked, they refused
Yes, that's a civil right we all have. I'm sure it bothers you a lot.
Yup, lawyer up
No problem

These are people in his own inner circle who were disgusted by his behavior, so much that they chose to resign over it. And you refuse to even listen to them. Because cult.
It’s merely propaganda until court

Doesn't matter whether I approve of it or not. Without cross-examination, and no one there to question their statements, it's all 100% propaganda. That's never going to change.

To people like this, being sworn under oath means nothing. So they just assume everyone else is like them.

Look who they follow, fer fuck's sake.
Exactly right. I have been saying it and saying it some more.

They think tof themselves as "normal people", as most people do. But they have spent 7 years abandoning all ethics and reason and going down a cult rabbit he.

They naturally now assume everyone else is of low ethical and intellectual character as they are.

Thats why they so easily believe, for example, 12 jurors and a judge all lied and broke their oaths and sent innocent people to jail.

Because that is what THEY would do, themselves, apparently.

where was the national guard? Who deploys them?
When you ask… “where was the National guard” and “who deploys them”

Are you asking a question that you don’t know the answer to?

Or

Are you asking us a question you would like to see if we can answer?
If you’re suggesting I ever made such a claim, you can post the post number. If not, then you’re fked in the head

"The Plandemic and Great Steal of 2020 is what caused a lone fire extinguisher to attack The Capital on January 6th!"
I assume this makes sense to someone?

Even the termites in his head said "That's not what we said"

Forum List

Back