Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

I agree that unemployment numbers can't capture that aspect.

I believe that was the point of the OP.

But, in comes the perpetually defensive, assuming the OP meant anything but the numbers being inconclusive.

they are actually useless. it was pointed out in other's posts. That's why the thread is entirely useless, it does not represent reality.
Which is why I think Mac started this thread solely to expose partisan wingers. They will jump to defend a position they assume Mac took in posting it, which they clearly did here.

It's why they get so angry.

All they have to do is provide a clear, intelligent, informed, thoughtful answer.

Instead, they go drama queen. That tells you all you need to know.
your term angry is amazing to me. simply pointing to something like it's meat for a tiger and saying go get it is what you're supposing. that isn't what happened at all. I will bet you that most all of the repubs in here will agree unemployment came down under obammy, how could one not? What they know is that the salaries underneath those figures were for shit. so those numbers don't mean what you suppose they do, and it's been pointed out. In here!!! so, not sure what you're watching, but I didn't see tigers swarming red meat as you intended.
If you don't see people going drama queen, making this all about me, the personal insults and name-calling, then we exist in different universes.

Well, I already know we exist in different universes, truth be told.
they're calling you for what you are, you're a baiting queen, you thrive on creating chaos with stupid shit to prove your points that don't exist accept in your own head. It's hilarious, and yes, we do exist in different universes, mine is reality.

Where the hell do these Libs live?

Dunno. I live in reality. You should try it sometime. Do you build things? I do. All that bullshit above are talking points from the Orange Virus. "Businesses are getting bigger" is another meaningless statement. Tariffs are making existing steel companies more money, but they aren't turning out a 'ton' of new jobs. The examples thrown out are the airline and military industries, conveniently leaving out the thousands of other manufacturing industries affected.

Trump's steel tariffs create big profits but few new jobs (Reuters)

From the article:
The Commerce Department said in a statement to Reuters that tariffs will help the Sedalia plant and 12 other steel projects create about 3,405 jobs. That’s a 2.4 percent gain industry wide, according to the American Iron and Steel Institute.

2.4% growth in an industry is piss poor by any standard. Many of these plants already use automation that drastically reduces the need for labor anyway. The good news is automation in manufacturing creates new industries because CNC machines don't program themselves (yet). The hard fact is that with automation there simply won't be many assembly jobs in manufacturing in the future. It's how I know these Cult45 talking points are pure emotion driven horse shit.
Where do you live?
Certainly not NYC/LI, Miami, or major cities in TX.

Dunno. I live in reality. You should try it sometime. Do you build things? I do. All that bullshit above are talking points from the Orange Virus. "Businesses are getting bigger" is another meaningless statement. Tariffs are making existing steel companies more money, but they aren't turning out a 'ton' of new jobs. The examples thrown out are the airline and military industries, conveniently leaving out the thousands of other manufacturing industries affected.

From the article:
The Commerce Department said in a statement to Reuters that tariffs will help the Sedalia plant and 12 other steel projects create about 3,405 jobs. That’s a 2.4 percent gain industry wide, according to the American Iron and Steel Institute.

2.4% growth in an industry is piss poor by any standard. Many of these plants already use automation that drastically reduces the need for labor anyway. The good news is automation in manufacturing creates new industries because CNC machines don't program themselves (yet). The hard fact is that with automation there simply won't be many assembly jobs in manufacturing in the future. It's how I know these Cult45 talking points are pure emotion driven horse shit.
Where do you live?

Where I live is irrelevant.

From the article:

Where do you live?

Not if you live where businesses have no inclination to establish themselves.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
I think that Marianne Williamson will be the dem nominee

tenor.gif

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
Since you yanked his post from another thread with no other context I’ll pass on judging him.

Your post here on the other hand I have no problem judging.

You’re kind of a **** for creating it. Maybe you should have addressed it there instead of parading it out like that.
I earlier provided 100% context. Here you go:

"Post 442 in this thread, all the context you'll need: The radicalization of the left"

Yer welcome! Looking forward to your opinion of that post!
Somehow you strutting around here waving your pencil dick just isn’t impressing me.

they are actually useless. it was pointed out in other's posts. That's why the thread is entirely useless, it does not represent reality.
Which is why I think Mac started this thread solely to expose partisan wingers. They will jump to defend a position they assume Mac took in posting it, which they clearly did here.

All they have to do is provide a clear, intelligent, informed, thoughtful answer.

your term angry is amazing to me. simply pointing to something like it's meat for a tiger and saying go get it is what you're supposing. that isn't what happened at all. I will bet you that most all of the repubs in here will agree unemployment came down under obammy, how could one not? What they know is that the salaries underneath those figures were for shit. so those numbers don't mean what you suppose they do, and it's been pointed out. In here!!! so, not sure what you're watching, but I didn't see tigers swarming red meat as you intended.
If you don't see people going drama queen, making this all about me, the personal insults and name-calling, then we exist in different universes.

they're calling you for what you are, you're a baiting queen, you thrive on creating chaos with stupid shit to prove your points that don't exist accept in your own head. It's hilarious, and yes, we do exist in different universes, mine is reality.
Look, man. You and I probably agree on 90% of political/policy issues. Let's understand that first.

If this thread was trolling bait, those who were trolled were VERY easy targets, won't you agree?

All anyone responding had to do is what they thought of the quote Mac posted, and the chart he provided.

Many did, but we were well into, what...page 3 before anyone actually addressed the OP?

It looks like he was trying to prove the point that wingers will fight their tribal wars, even when there is no war to fight.

I see that all the time when IM2 posts things. I rarely agree with him on a lot of things, but when he posts, the responses usually follow suit with this thread. It comedy gold.

From the article:

Where do you live?

That place doesn't exist.

Thanks.
Since you yanked his post from another thread with no other context I’ll pass on judging him.

Your post here on the other hand I have no problem judging.

You’re kind of a **** for creating it. Maybe you should have addressed it there instead of parading it out like that.
I earlier provided 100% context. Here you go:

"Post 442 in this thread, all the context you'll need: The radicalization of the left"

Yer welcome! Looking forward to your opinion of that post!
Somehow you strutting around here waving your pencil dick just isn’t impressing me.

Fuck off, then. There are other threads you can pollute.

Look, man. You and I probably agree on 90% of political/policy issues. Let's understand that first.

If this thread was trolling bait, those who were trolled were VERY easy targets, won't you agree?

All anyone responding had to do is what they thought of the quote Mac posted, and the chart he provided.

Many did, but we were well into, what...page 3 before anyone actually addressed the OP?

It looks like he was trying to prove the point that wingers will fight their tribal wars, even when there is no war to fight.

I see that all the time when IM2 posts things. I rarely agree with him on a lot of things, but when he posts, the responses usually follow suit with this thread. It comedy gold.

some yes, but the majority is no. most of us get a kick out of seeing him react. it is hilarious to me. I love to watch troll scum like him take his hits. it's great reading.

He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...
They people had to work at McDonald’s because of Obama’s..

Lol obama is a joke

Manufacturing quit losing jobs in Feb 2010 and have been growing ever since
I thought Obama said they were all going away? Was he lying?

No, he never said that. Whoever told you he did is lying
He said it on national tv it wasn’t coming back,, he said what does trump have a magic wand!? Lol

Try again
He did, I heard it. Find another hero, this one has clay feet.

From the article:

Where do you live?

That place doesn't exist.
Uh huh.
I’m sure there are smaller towns that aren’t picking up as much steam yet.

Thanks.
Why don't you post the gnp, gradually been going up for 10 years?
Also why Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first 2?

some yes, but the majority is no. most of us get a kick out of seeing him react. it is hilarious to me. I love to watch troll scum like him take his hits. it's great reading.
Little slaps as you guys hide from my direct questions aren't hits, they're confirmation. They've validation.

You're cowards, afraid to get out of lockstep for even a moment, and the thread proves it. Again.

But from your alternate universe, you don't see that.

Thanks.
Also why Obama created more jobs in his last 2 years than the con did in his first 2?
More deflection. That's all you guys are doing.

So you support that post, then?

Come on. Show some balls. Yes or no.

Thanks.
Hey dumb ass...read your own chart. The decline doesn’t begin until after the 2010 ass kicking in which Republicans took control of the House and thousands of state and local seats across the nation (such as Scott Walker in Wisconsin).

God you are a mindless minion. :laugh:
Couldn't resist the kindergarten insults could we
Has the unemployment rocketed up since the Dems took over?
Is Scott still in power?

What struck ME about the graphic was the large and continuing decline of unemployment under Obumble throughout most of his term.
Did it “strike” you that 6 of his 8 years in office, the entire nation was under complete and total control of the Republican Party and the Tea Party? Of course not. That’s too inconvenient for you.

View attachment 272070

Obama spent the first two years pitching policies of higher energy costs, higher healthcare costs, less take-home pay, pro corporate cronyism, indifferent to small business. Have you asked yourself why Republicans took the Hill and States? The “conservatives didn’t want a Black man in the White House” is a convenient retort even though it pales in comparison to The Economy. It was the poor, stagnant economy and Obama’s response to it that pushed for change and is also a core reason why people did not want to continue Obama policies post-2016.

Little slaps as you guys hide from my direct questions aren't hits, they're confirmation. They've validation.

You're cowards, afraid to get out of lockstep for even a moment, and the thread proves it. Again.

But from your alternate universe, you don't see that.
only in your universe mac. only there. you're but a nat on a bulls ass constantly troll baiting. every hit you take is deserved. I give two shits your intentions. it's fun as shit, entertainment at its finest.

I think looking at facts as a TDS might cause you to look like a fool on here lol
C'mon, dude.

I have been anything but a Trump hater.

He pissed me off when he gave in to Democrats and signed a huge spending bill without getting more border security, and he appears to be going back on his pledge to never sign another bill like that again with this new proposed FedZilla spending monster.

Other than that, and a few criticisms about the structure of some (very few) of Trump's tweets, I have been anything but critical. Check my post history.

Every serious economist says trump policy is what’s driving the economy. Sorry buddy.. if you ever get hired as a economist I’ll look out for your opinion
Who is saying it and what policy?

Don't assume that I disagree with you.

Every one

Forum List

Back