Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Yes they are, and they were doing business long before Trump took office
Nope!

Liar
You lie.
Real Estate was dead under Obama.

Do you suppose that had anything to do with the mortgage crisis and the subsequent collapse of the banking industry?
Absolutely!
It was MAGA that made people buy and build.
Why do you think businesses didn’t want to pay taxes?
They didn’t want to be headquartered in the US.
When a candidate wins on MAGA, they have to buy in the US.

Sure....As evidenced by the numbers. :cuckoo:
The low interest rates under Obama helped real estate rebound. Rates are double now.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

In all seriousness, President Obama's economic policies and outlook / agenda were flawed and would not have resulted in the economic success that we have today - it just would not have and did not.

How can I say this?

President Obama GAVE UP ON being able to bring US companies and manufacturing plants back to the US. He declared publicly that those businesses / jobs were 'GONE FOREVER', that their being gone and all of the jobs lost with their leaving was 'THE NEW NORM'. He publicly declared Trump would have to have a magic wand / that he would have to use magic to bring them back. No, it just required a change in policy.

You might not appreciate this meme, but it does make a point:

upload_2019-7-31_13-4-28.jpeg

President Obama and his administration also set a new record for passing /.imposing the highest number of oppressive, job-killing regulations ever. You don't have to, but if you are honest you will admit that eliminating many of those allowed business and the economy to grow.

Neither one of these would have been possible under Obama - HIS policies directly affected the economy and the unemployment rate negatively. ONLY President Trump's change in policy and elimination of many of these regulations helped turned the economy around, contributing to the strongest economy in decades and the lowest unemployment rate in decades, in some cases EVER.

Sorry buddy.. tds is strong with you

As normal you ignore facts and make stupid comments.

Mic drop

He was correct, those jobs have not come back. We have created other jobs, but those jobs have not come back. Carrier is still making their stuff in Mexico and not Indy

1,000 new manufacturing jobs a month because of trump lol

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

The point is that you can't prove that Trump created those jobs, just like you can't prove Obama created any jobs.

It's all political bullshit from every direction.

Beside the fact many businesses came out absolutely said they have future planned investment in America because of trump? Interesting

Why are you in this thread about unemoyment numbers then if you dismiss them?
it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.
did you read the OP? too funny.

Did you read the thread? Of course not. You're here to troll.
here, since you didn't read it, I'll repost it for ya!

QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 22820888, member: 34298"]This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Tell me where the debate is about unemployment? The statement reads tell me what you think of this post! Not, tell me if you believe the unemployment numbers.[/QUOTE]

Read the thread, dope. There's two or three different discussions.

Mic drop

He was correct, those jobs have not come back. We have created other jobs, but those jobs have not come back. Carrier is still making their stuff in Mexico and not Indy

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

The point is that you can't prove that Trump created those jobs, just like you can't prove Obama created any jobs.

sure we can, we can tie a direct line to the EO's that shut down restrictions and closed the tax gate on new money. Yes, yes we can.

That is certainly proof that employers got more money. Do you have any evidence showing that was the cause of them announcing new jobs?

That's the problem. It's correlation verse causation. A president can do things to make the economic environment more employer friendly, but we cannot prove direct cause and effect.

For the record, I do believe that lower taxes and few regulations/restrictions create more jobs or better paying jobs. It's just hard to prove.

That's like trying to prove that vitamin C improves health. We all know that the lack of vitamin C causes "scurvy" but we can't prove that increasing intake has any substantial health benefit. We only have correlation. But, you and I both know that good vitamin C intake is probably good for one's health.

Thanks.

I think people are intellectually dishonest, that's what I think.

The economy is like a bouncing ball. The lower it goes the greater the velocity following the bounce, and velocity slows as it rises. So OF COURSE Obama would see a more drastic change, it's simple logic, math and economics.

Additionally, most people don't know how unemployment is calculated. The numbers do not reflect those who remained unemployed after they were removed from the roles. They do not reflect those who left the market for good or found jobs much later, and they do not reflect the under-employed. They're just a guide.

The PRIMARY reason unemployment improved was historically low interest rates. Let me know when a POTUS controls interest rates. The entire argument is STUPID & ignorant.

it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.
did you read the OP? too funny.

Did you read the thread? Of course not. You're here to troll.
here, since you didn't read it, I'll repost it for ya!

QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 22820888, member: 34298"]This is a post from another thread.

Thanks.

Tell me where the debate is about unemployment? The statement reads tell me what you think of this post! Not, tell me if you believe the unemployment numbers.

Read the thread, dope. There's two or three different discussions.[/QUOTE]
what was the title of the OP and what was the ask. that is what I read.

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

sure we can, we can tie a direct line to the EO's that shut down restrictions and closed the tax gate on new money. Yes, yes we can.

That is certainly proof that employers got more money. Do you have any evidence showing that was the cause of them announcing new jobs?

That's the problem. It's correlation verse causation. A president can do things to make the economic environment more employer friendly, but we cannot prove direct cause and effect.

For the record, I do believe that lower taxes and few regulations/restrictions create more jobs or better paying jobs. It's just hard to prove.

That's like trying to prove that vitamin C improves health. We all know that the lack of vitamin C causes "scurvy" but we can't prove that increasing intake has any substantial health benefit. We only have correlation. But, you and I both know that good vitamin C intake is probably good for one's health.

well sure, they shook hands with the president and told him they would build here. auto manufacturers all had something to say, the tariffs are another reason. I named for you why, money came back into the country, because of trump's policy, and dude, that is just a fact.

Mic drop

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

Beside the fact many businesses came out absolutely said they have future planned investment in America because of trump? Interesting

But, did they, or were they just running a PR line to keep the heat off of them?

I would be glad to look at hard numbers, if you have them.

Again, I am not saying that actions done to improve the environment for employers does NOT have a positive effect. I am only saying that it is difficult to actually prove. Don't mistake my reservations for denials.

:beer:

In other words you have nothing to back up your claims of the massive change after Nov 2016.

You have an odd idea of what lying is. I take massive amounts of data and turn it into a product that decision makers base their decisions upon. Along with that I provide estimates of future events to help them make the right choices. I take a product (big data) that is useless to most people and turn it into something useful.

If I did not do a good job at this then their choices would turn out poorly and I would no longer have a job. It is vital to my success to be as through and forthcoming as possible, even to the point of telling people what they do not want to hear.

One thing I can promise you, all these people making the billion dollar decisions you are so smitten with all rely on people like me.

The point was already made, no need to harp on it.
Thanks for replying.
So now you agree that these people are doing business...excellent!

Yes they are, and they were doing business long before Trump took office
Nope!

Liar
You lie.
Real Estate was dead under Obama.
Uh, no. It crashed and burned before he became president. It turned around while he was president.

Do you suppose that had anything to do with the mortgage crisis and the subsequent collapse of the banking industry?
Absolutely!
Why do you think businesses didn’t want to pay taxes

Absolutely!
Why do you think businesses didn’t want to pay taxes?
They didn’t want to be headquartered in the US.
When a candidate wins on MAGA, they have to buy in the US.

Sure....As evidenced by the numbers. :cuckoo:
The low interest rates under Obama helped real estate rebound. Rates are double now.
Are you insane?
The rates under Obama were around 4%.
No great bargain.
I can’t blame Obama for what GW did.

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

well sure, they shook hands with the president and told him they would build here. auto manufacturers all had something to say, the tariffs are another reason. I named for you why, money came back into the country, because of trump's policy, and dude, that is just a fact.
And, that is all great. It improved the environment for employers.

All I am saying is that an actual, direct effect is difficult to prove.

Don't read more into that statement than you need.

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

You know how to go bankrupt?
Admit you voted for Trump.

Thanks.

I think people are intellectually dishonest, that's what I think.

The economy is like a bouncing ball. The lower it goes the greater the velocity following the bounce, and velocity slows as it rises. So OF COURSE Obama would see a more drastic change, it's simple logic, math and economics.

Additionally, most people don't know how unemployment is calculated. The numbers do not reflect those who remained unemployed after they were removed from the roles. They do not reflect those who left the market for good or found jobs much later, and they do not reflect the under-employed. They're just a guide.

The PRIMARY reason unemployment improved was historically low interest rates. Let me know when a POTUS controls interest rates. The entire argument is STUPID & ignorant.
actually private sector jobs count on money and the tax cuts and tariffs helped bring back jobs. One can also tie the EOs that cut off regulations as another tool that allowed more jobs to be created. Trump's policies directly affected private business, no matter how much you think not. that is a pure fact.

Which is?

That you won't address it.

You make that point clearly.
Won't address WHAT?

Exactly, dope.
What am I supposed to be addressing?

All the bailout bullshit (which I do NOT think saved us) was done under Bush.

Nothing Bush did saved our nation but it did allow big fat cats to raid our treasury.

Likewise, nothing Obama did improved our economy or employment rate, because nothing can be done by government. Government does not create an economy.

Likewise, nothing Trump has done has continued to improve our economy and jobs, because again, government does nothing to create or improve economies.

So, which point am I not addressing?

Of course that's all nonsense. Obviously the measures taken, first by Bush and then Obama, stopped the hemorrhaging and stabilized the economy. Obviously that had a great influence on jobs and unemployment.
And, what evidence do you have that proves those actions "stopped the hemorrhaging and stabilized the economy"?

I will be very surprised if you can prove anything but mere correlation, just like the people saying Trump caused an improved employment rate/economy.

You know how to go bankrupt?
Admit you voted for Trump.
What?

I am not sure what you mean. Bankruptcy affects creditors. Who did we really bail out?

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

it's called correlation. It counts, trump did a,b,c and companies followed a,b,c. one doesn't need to know the actual numbers, just that private business that was stagnant since 2008 suddenly created jobs, serious jobs, high salary jobs that hadn't been created since 2008, and they followed trump's policy moves. they didn't follow obammy's .

BTW, no politician creates a job, they give entrepreneurs the ability to earn money and they will create jobs to do that! just as obammy's moves drove the entrepreneurs out of country. Trump opened the door back in. why is it you need to see numbers exactly? the unemployment and job openings tells you all you need to know.

Thanks.
Since you yanked his post from another thread with no other context I’ll pass on judging him.

Your post here on the other hand I have no problem judging.

You’re kind of a **** for creating it. Maybe you should have addressed it there instead of parading it out like that.
I earlier provided 100% context. Here you go:

"Post 442 in this thread, all the context you'll need: The radicalization of the left"

Yer welcome! Looking forward to your opinion of that post!

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

But, did they, or were they just running a PR line to keep the heat off of them?

I would be glad to look at hard numbers, if you have them.

Again, I am not saying that actions done to improve the environment for employers does NOT have a positive effect. I am only saying that it is difficult to actually prove. Don't mistake my reservations for denials.

:beer:

I think looking at facts as a TDS might cause you to look like a fool on here lol

Everything in that video is correct. Those assembly jobs aren't coming back. The uptick in manufacturing jobs will be in maintaining automation.

Like the ones amazon tried to put in NY and AOC kicked them out?
And they are coming back, steel, new investments in car Assembly Moving in, trump has countries buying a ton more boeing airplanes, more military equipment from Raytheon, trump had a made in America event two weeks ago,, their business are getting bigger..
you are wrong snow flake

Where the hell do these Libs live?

They hate assembly plants because of carbon admissions.. I mean people working lol

Forum List

Back