Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

And what would that be?

Just speak to the point.
Which is?

That you won't address it.

You make that point clearly.
Won't address WHAT?

Exactly, dope.
What am I supposed to be addressing?

All the bailout bullshit (which I do NOT think saved us) was done under Bush.

Nothing Bush did saved our nation but it did allow big fat cats to raid our treasury.

Likewise, nothing Obama did improved our economy or employment rate, because nothing can be done by government. Government does not create an economy.

Likewise, nothing Trump has done has continued to improve our economy and jobs, because again, government does nothing to create or improve economies.

So, which point am I not addressing?

Thanks for replying.
So now you agree that these people are doing business...excellent!

Yes they are, and they were doing business long before Trump took office
Nope!

Liar
You lie.
Real Estate was dead under Obama.

More claims with no support. At least you are consistent
You want me to prove a dead market?

No. It provides changes in data over time.
When you live through something you have your personal experience. Not the bigger pucture.
Sorry, I vote according to how me and mine are affected by politicians-not big picture, but very relevant.

Why are you in this thread about unemoyment numbers then if you dismiss them?
it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.
did you read the OP? too funny.

Did you read the thread? Of course not. You're here to troll.

He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...
They people had to work at McDonald’s because of Obama’s..

Lol obama is a joke

Manufacturing quit losing jobs in Feb 2010 and have been growing ever since
Sorry buddy.. tds is strong with you

As normal you ignore facts and make stupid comments.

Mic drop

He was correct, those jobs have not come back. We have created other jobs, but those jobs have not come back. Carrier is still making their stuff in Mexico and not Indy

1,000 new manufacturing jobs a month because of trump lol

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

Thanks for replying.
So now you agree that these people are doing business...excellent!

Yes they are, and they were doing business long before Trump took office
Nope!

Liar
You lie.
Real Estate was dead under Obama.

Do you suppose that had anything to do with the mortgage crisis and the subsequent collapse of the banking industry?
Absolutely!
It was MAGA that made people buy and build.
Why do you think businesses didn’t want to pay taxes?
They didn’t want to be headquartered in the US.
When a candidate wins on MAGA, they have to buy in the US.

Sorry, I vote according to how me and mine are affected by politicians-not big picture, but very relevant.

Why are you in this thread about unemoyment numbers then if you dismiss them?
it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.
did you read the OP? too funny.

Did you read the thread? Of course not. You're here to troll.
here, since you didn't read it, I'll repost it for ya!

QUOTE="Mac1958, post: 22820888, member: 34298"]This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Tell me where the debate is about unemployment? The statement reads tell me what you think of this post! Not, tell me if you believe the unemployment numbers.

Mic drop

He was correct, those jobs have not come back. We have created other jobs, but those jobs have not come back. Carrier is still making their stuff in Mexico and not Indy

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

It's like you have no idea what your argument is. You're here to 'own da libz' and that's it. How boring.

Mic drop

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

The point is that you can't prove that Trump created those jobs, just like you can't prove Obama created any jobs.

It's all political bullshit from every direction.

Mic drop

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

what wasn't a question in any debate is-can you create more jobs than trump is creating? and,
how would you do that?
BTW, how many have created jobs in previous positions and what qualifies you to say you can when you haven't?

Everything in that video is correct. Those assembly jobs aren't coming back. The uptick in manufacturing jobs will be in maintaining automation.

Like the ones amazon tried to put in NY and AOC kicked them out?
And they are coming back, steel, new investments in car Assembly Moving in, trump has countries buying a ton more boeing airplanes, more military equipment from Raytheon, trump had a made in America event two weeks ago,, their business are getting bigger..
you are wrong snow flake

Everything in that video is correct. Those assembly jobs aren't coming back. The uptick in manufacturing jobs will be in maintaining automation.

Automation...no wonder we want millions of trespassers!
Automation!

^^Another Cult45 moron.

I was saying this when GW was President.

Good for you.

Just speak to the point.
Which is?

That you won't address it.

You make that point clearly.
Won't address WHAT?

Exactly, dope.
What am I supposed to be addressing?

All the bailout bullshit (which I do NOT think saved us) was done under Bush.

Nothing Bush did saved our nation but it did allow big fat cats to raid our treasury.

Likewise, nothing Obama did improved our economy or employment rate, because nothing can be done by government. Government does not create an economy.

Likewise, nothing Trump has done has continued to improve our economy and jobs, because again, government does nothing to create or improve economies.

So, which point am I not addressing?

Of course that's all nonsense. Obviously the measures taken, first by Bush and then Obama, stopped the hemorrhaging and stabilized the economy. Obviously that had a great influence on jobs and unemployment.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
Since you yanked his post from another thread with no other context I’ll pass on judging him.

Your post here on the other hand I have no problem judging.

You’re kind of a **** for creating it. Maybe you should have addressed it there instead of parading it out like that.

Automation...no wonder we want millions of trespassers!
Automation!

^^Another Cult45 moron.

I was saying this when GW was President.

Good for you.

It’s true.
Automation!

Like the ones amazon tried to put in NY and AOC kicked them out?
And they are coming back, steel, new investments in car Assembly Moving in, trump has countries buying a ton more boeing airplanes, more military equipment from Raytheon, trump had a made in America event two weeks ago,, their business are getting bigger..
you are wrong snow flake

Where the hell do these Libs live?

Mic drop

Poor liberals hahaha

It hurts I know!

The point is that you can't prove that Trump created those jobs, just like you can't prove Obama created any jobs.

It's all political bullshit from every direction.

sure we can, we can tie a direct line to the EO's that shut down regulations and closed the tax gate on new money. Yes, yes we can.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back