Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Good Lord you are a loser.
That Hillary voter continues to pretend he's an unbiased observer
I do?

Oh goody, I get to post line 2 of my sig again. Thanks!

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

:D
not sure again, what you think that says. it tells us nothing. you use that line like it has meaning to us. it doesn't.

So far we have resounding support for that post, it seems.
Why are you putting a call out thread in politics? Should we dig up your old posts where you dissed on Hillary and then voted for her anyway?
Whatever you'd like.

So, what do you think of the quoted post?

So far, no Trump supporters have a problem with it.
Don't give two shits about it or any other past post. That is the business of trolls-r-us.
If I did care I could revive endless shit the left talked about how Trump can't win the presidency.

If you had a problem with that post you should have taken it up in the thread it originated in.

I do?

2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: Come on Jake, man up, just this once.

not sure again, what you think that says. it tells us nothing. you use that line like it has meaning to us. it doesn't.
I'm sure you don't get it. Sounds good.

I do?

I'm sure you don't get it. Sounds good.
nope, I sure don't. probably only you get it. You must be related to PeeWee or someone in his family.

So far we have resounding support for that post, it seems.
Why are you putting a call out thread in politics? Should we dig up your old posts where you dissed on Hillary and then voted for her anyway?
Whatever you'd like.

So, what do you think of the quoted post?

So far, no Trump supporters have a problem with it.
Don't give two shits about it or any other past post. That is the business of trolls-r-us.
If I did care I could revive endless shit the left talked about how Trump can't win the presidency.

If you had a problem with that post you should have taken it up in the thread it originated in.
I did. But I wanted to start a separate thread because I find it so interesting.

You don't have to answer. You can just complain. Strange, since you started your post with "Don't give two shits about it or any other past post."

Whatever you'd like.

I’m sure you do as you always seem to have whatever you need to back up your claims.

My son has it on his real estate database and I’m living it professionally and have it on my professional database.

In other words you have nothing to back up your claims of the massive change after Nov 2016.

Bottom line is that you are a Libertarian who basically lies for a living.
What do I mean?
You’re an analyst who uses rolled up statistics upon which to base conclusions to maintain employment.
Basically, you lie for a living.

You have an odd idea of what lying is. I take massive amounts of data and turn it into a product that decision makers base their decisions upon. Along with that I provide estimates of future events to help them make the right choices. I take a product (big data) that is useless to most people and turn it into something useful.

If I did not do a good job at this then their choices would turn out poorly and I would no longer have a job. It is vital to my success to be as through and forthcoming as possible, even to the point of telling people what they do not want to hear.

One thing I can promise you, all these people making the billion dollar decisions you are so smitten with all rely on people like me.

I see you dropped that unemployment thing because you know U6 was a compete lie.

You may now resume presuming whatever...

The point was already made, no need to harp on it.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
There was no change in the BLS how they calculated the unemployment rate. It was the same under Obama as it was under Bush as it is now under Trump.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.
Democrats were in control of the House until 2011 and the Senate until 2015. That it started getting better in early 2010 shows it started getting better under Democrats.

I
You guys are very defensive and paranoid.

I quoted a post and asked your opinion of it. That's it.
Its your attitude. Give us YOUR opinion and we'll talk
I've already given it several times. I'm not sure if (a) he really believes that, or (b) is just goofing around, since the notion he advances is so absurd.

So far, it looks like you folks are serious.

So, I'm curious.

Okay, go ahead.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like./QUOTE]

MEANINGLESS. YOU CANNOT ESTABLISH LOCATION ON A 2-DIMENSIONAL PLANE. Number of employed tells you nothing about whether they are finding good jobs again like what they lost or are all working for 8:50 an hour at Burger Chef.

Thanks.

So Obama's first 2 years it continued to rise VS Trumps first 3 years it continues to fall...…...

If Trump was half as bad as he's been accused of, it would have went up with the first 2 years......so far, it it hasn't.

But the real question is this...............are you as concerned with the unemployment rate/economy under Obama vs Trump??? Or the beef you're trying to start with P@triot???????

Thanks.

So Obama's first 2 years it continued to rise VS Trumps first 3 years it continues to fall...…...

If Trump was half as bad as he's been accused of, it would have went up with the first 2 years......so far, it it hasn't.

But the real question is this...............are you as concerned with the unemployment rate/economy under Obama vs Trump??? Or the beef you're trying to start with P@triot???????
The real question is, what do you think of the post?

You appear to be fine with it. Thanks for the input.

Thanks.

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.
Democrats were in control of the House until 2011 and the Senate until 2015. That it started getting better in early 2010 shows it started getting better under Democrats.

Hey GoatBoy, you should learn the difference between correlation and coincidence. If you think that just because something began happening while your Dims were in office shows or proves a connection, then you've just disproven 90% of the things demonrats blame republicans for! LOL.

rofl1 2.gif

Only a simplistic mind would think so complex an issue can be dismissed as such so simply. Next thing you'll be telling us is that just because food prices went up right after I started my last job that my work hurt the economy! :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks.

Hey GoatBoy, you should learn the difference between correlation and coincidence. If you think that just because something began happening while your Dims were in office shows or proves a connection, then you've just disproven 90% of the things demonrats blame republicans for! LOL.

View attachment 272110

Only a simplistic mind would think so complex an issue can be dismissed as such so simply. Next thing you'll be telling us is that just because food prices went up right after I started my last job that my work hurt the economy! :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Democrats controlled all three bodies, Executive, House and Senate. They get the credit even if that pisses you off.

Thanks.

The real question is, what do you think of the post?

You appear to be fine with it. Thanks for the input.

No I'm not fine with it...….for ANY reason. Namely because it proves your immaturity if your intent is to blast another poster to prove some kind of self delusional point.

Not a trump supporter, but Obama had the easy ground to cover.

Easy ground?
That would be Trump's play. Obama carried it 99 yards and left it on the 2 yardline. Trump only had to go over the middle to take it in.
Left what? Lol

What is the subject of the thread? Does that really need to be explained to you?
He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...
They people had to work at McDonald’s because of Obama’s..

Lol obama is a joke

Manufacturing quit losing jobs in Feb 2010 and have been growing ever since
Sorry buddy.. tds is strong with you

Not a trump supporter, but Obama had the easy ground to cover.

Easy ground?
That would be Trump's play. Obama carried it 99 yards and left it on the 2 yardline. Trump only had to go over the middle to take it in.
Left what? Lol

What is the subject of the thread? Does that really need to be explained to you?
He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...
They people had to work at McDonald’s because of Obama’s..

Lol obama is a joke

One man can only do so much. Obama did quite alot considering his starting point. Trump, just like in life, started with the advantage.
His starting point was the murder capital of the world Chicago and did nothing then, didn’t do anything after.. and is still a failure

Forum List

Back