Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.
So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.
Democrats were in control of the House until 2011 and the Senate until 2015. That it started getting better in early 2010 shows it started getting better under Democrats.

Hey GoatBoy, you should learn the difference between correlation and coincidence. If you think that just because something began happening while your Dims were in office shows or proves a connection, then you've just disproven 90% of the things demonrats blame republicans for! LOL.

View attachment 272110

Only a simplistic mind would think so complex an issue can be dismissed as such so simply. Next thing you'll be telling us is that just because food prices went up right after I started my last job that my work hurt the economy! :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Democrats controlled all three bodies, Executive, House and Senate. They get the credit even if that pisses you off.

Thanks for confirming again that they too get the credit for CAUSING the problem in the first place! Barack, Barney and the rest of their scrum put this country in the hole in the first place blocking Bush's best efforts to warn them. Of course, Barney Bubble was just looking out for #1 since his main squeeze was a big-shot at one of the Fannie/Freddies and were famously known for taking money to support their interests! Barney only came around and started to change his mind that the Fannie/Freddies WEREN'T sound and healthy AFTER the damage was done and the nation was in the shitter. So I will give the democrats credit for THAT. And Barry helped everyone out by giving hundreds of billions to his cronies while creating all those shovel-ready jobs for people ---- ---- digging dirt.

Easy ground?
That would be Trump's play. Obama carried it 99 yards and left it on the 2 yardline. Trump only had to go over the middle to take it in.
Left what? Lol

What is the subject of the thread? Does that really need to be explained to you?
He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...
They people had to work at McDonald’s because of Obama’s..

Lol obama is a joke

Manufacturing quit losing jobs in Feb 2010 and have been growing ever since
Sorry buddy.. tds is strong with you

As normal you ignore facts and make stupid comments.

So you agree with the post, it's fine with you?

It’s fine with me. It proves that Dems have no idea how to fix an economy. Once DemocRATs were kicked to the curb in 2010 things started to get better, very slowly.

Now that Dems have the House, it will slow the economy down. If they win the Senate and White House again, get ready for another Great Recession.
Democrats were in control of the House until 2011 and the Senate until 2015. That it started getting better in early 2010 shows it started getting better under Democrats.

Hey GoatBoy, you should learn the difference between correlation and coincidence. If you think that just because something began happening while your Dims were in office shows or proves a connection, then you've just disproven 90% of the things demonrats blame republicans for! LOL.

View attachment 272110

Only a simplistic mind would think so complex an issue can be dismissed as such so simply. Next thing you'll be telling us is that just because food prices went up right after I started my last job that my work hurt the economy! :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Democrats controlled all three bodies, Executive, House and Senate. They get the credit even if that pisses you off.

Thanks for confirming again that they too get the credit for CAUSING the problem in the first place! Barack, Barney and the rest of their scrum put this country in the hole in the first place blocking Bush's best efforts to warn them. Of course, Barney Bubble was just looking out for #1 since his main squeeze was a big-shot at one of the Fannie/Freddies and were famously known for taking money to support their interests! Barney only came around and started to change his mind that the Fannie/Freddies WEREN'T sound and healthy AFTER the damage was done and the nation was in the shitter. So I will give the democrats credit for THAT. And Barry helped everyone out by giving hundreds of billions to his cronies while creating all those shovel-ready jobs for people ---- ---- digging dirt.
What a pity you still can't find a Frank bill to show he crashed the economy.

:dance:

I’m sure you do as you always seem to have whatever you need to back up your claims.

My son has it on his real estate database and I’m living it professionally and have it on my professional database.

In other words you have nothing to back up your claims of the massive change after Nov 2016.

Bottom line is that you are a Libertarian who basically lies for a living.
What do I mean?
You’re an analyst who uses rolled up statistics upon which to base conclusions to maintain employment.
Basically, you lie for a living.

You have an odd idea of what lying is. I take massive amounts of data and turn it into a product that decision makers base their decisions upon. Along with that I provide estimates of future events to help them make the right choices. I take a product (big data) that is useless to most people and turn it into something useful.

If I did not do a good job at this then their choices would turn out poorly and I would no longer have a job. It is vital to my success to be as through and forthcoming as possible, even to the point of telling people what they do not want to hear.

One thing I can promise you, all these people making the billion dollar decisions you are so smitten with all rely on people like me.

I see you dropped that unemployment thing because you know U6 was a compete lie.

You may now resume presuming whatever...

The point was already made, no need to harp on it.
Thanks for replying.
So now you agree that these people are doing business...excellent!

On the mend?
You should take another look at mac's chart.
Charts are like polls-they say what you want to interpret. When you live thru something, you have a feel for how things are.

No. It provides changes in data over time.
When you live through something you have your personal experience. Not the bigger pucture.
Sorry, I vote according to how me and mine are affected by politicians-not big picture, but very relevant.

Why are you in this thread about unemoyment numbers then if you dismiss them?
it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

So Obama's first 2 years it continued to rise VS Trumps first 3 years it continues to fall...…...

If Trump was half as bad as he's been accused of, it would have went up with the first 2 years......so far, it it hasn't.

But the real question is this...............are you as concerned with the unemployment rate/economy under Obama vs Trump??? Or the beef you're trying to start with P@triot???????
The real question is, what do you think of the post?

You appear to be fine with it. Thanks for the input.

No I'm not fine with it...….for ANY reason. Namely because it proves your immaturity if your intent is to blast another poster to prove some kind of self delusional point.
Then I have no idea what your point is.

Other than to complain about the question.

Thanks anyway.

You missed the point with your contrary partisan point.

In the wake of the collapse of the entire banking system and with the loss of nearly a million jobs a month, obviously what a president does to bring stability would have a rather large effect on jobs and unemployment.
And what would that be?

Just speak to the point.
Which is?

That you won't address it.

You make that point clearly.
Won't address WHAT?

Exactly, dope.

I’m sure you do as you always seem to have whatever you need to back up your claims.

My son has it on his real estate database and I’m living it professionally and have it on my professional database.

In other words you have nothing to back up your claims of the massive change after Nov 2016.

What do I mean?
You’re an analyst who uses rolled up statistics upon which to base conclusions to maintain employment.

You have an odd idea of what lying is. I take massive amounts of data and turn it into a product that decision makers base their decisions upon. Along with that I provide estimates of future events to help them make the right choices. I take a product (big data) that is useless to most people and turn it into something useful.

If I did not do a good job at this then their choices would turn out poorly and I would no longer have a job. It is vital to my success to be as through and forthcoming as possible, even to the point of telling people what they do not want to hear.

One thing I can promise you, all these people making the billion dollar decisions you are so smitten with all rely on people like me.

I see you dropped that unemployment thing because you know U6 was a compete lie.

Thanks for replying.

Yes they are, and they were doing business long before Trump took office

What do I mean?

Thanks for replying.

Nope!

What do I mean?

Thanks for replying.

Nope!

Liar

Easy ground?
That would be Trump's play. Obama carried it 99 yards and left it on the 2 yardline. Trump only had to go over the middle to take it in.
Left what? Lol

What is the subject of the thread? Does that really need to be explained to you?
He left 1,600 manufacturing jobs leaving every month under Obama to trump gaining 1,000 manufacturing jobs...

Lol obama is a joke

One man can only do so much. Obama did quite alot considering his starting point. Trump, just like in life, started with the advantage.
His starting point was the murder capital of the world Chicago and did nothing then, didn’t do anything after.. and is still a failure

Too difficult to remain on topic? Uncomfortable for you?

Left what? Lol

Lol obama is a joke

I thought Obama said they were all going away? Was he lying?

No, he never said that. Whoever told you he did is lying
He said it on national tv it wasn’t coming back,, he said what does trump have a magic wand!? Lol

What do I mean?

Thanks for replying.

Nope!

Liar
You lie.
Real Estate was dead under Obama.

Thanks for replying.

Nope!

Liar
You lie.

More claims with no support. At least you are consistent

Left what? Lol

Lol obama is a joke

One man can only do so much. Obama did quite alot considering his starting point. Trump, just like in life, started with the advantage.
His starting point was the murder capital of the world Chicago and did nothing then, didn’t do anything after.. and is still a failure

Too difficult to remain on topic? Uncomfortable for you?
It is the topic lol

Left what? Lol

Lol obama is a joke

Mic drop

Lol obama is a joke

I thought Obama said they were all going away? Was he lying?

No, he never said that. Whoever told you he did is lying
He said it on national tv it wasn’t coming back,, he said what does trump have a magic wand!? Lol

Try again

Lol obama is a joke

Mic drop

He was correct, those jobs have not come back. We have created other jobs, but those jobs have not come back. Carrier is still making their stuff in Mexico and not Indy

Thanks for replying.

Nope!

Liar
You lie.

Do you suppose that had anything to do with the mortgage crisis and the subsequent collapse of the banking industry?

Charts are like polls-they say what you want to interpret. When you live thru something, you have a feel for how things are.

No. It provides changes in data over time.
When you live through something you have your personal experience. Not the bigger pucture.
Sorry, I vote according to how me and mine are affected by politicians-not big picture, but very relevant.

Why are you in this thread about unemoyment numbers then if you dismiss them?
it wasn't a thread about unemoyment numbers, it was a thread for an opinion of a post from another thread. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. An opinion about unemployment numbers of which there are many discussions happening.
did you read the OP? too funny.

Forum List

Back